It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Are you still enjoying your holiday trip ? when will you be back home ?... We could plan a Terraria session someday, if you're still interested ? :)
Welcome in the coffee club :)
Doing good here, hope you too !
Am i also in the coffee club?

Of course i'm still interested in a Terraria session :D
I'll return home at the 2nd of January.

Yes i do. Mostly because it'll probably be the last holiday with my parents and my sister because it is getting more and more difficult to schedule those holidays....
Crow and I are the poster boys for the coffee club. :-)

Hope everyone is doing well today, OK here other than it being very cold outside.

I just ordered a new computer. Yay.

*hugs, waves, handshakes and ice cubes all around*
EndreWhiteMane: Crow and I are the poster boys for the coffee club. :-)

Hope everyone is doing well today, OK here other than it being very cold outside.

Hi Endre :)
I'm good - glad to hear that you're doing at least ok. And it's cold here as well.
That's great news - so you don't have to worry about system requirements in the future? :)

Nice glad to hear! I'm doing well too! :) Very cold here! :) What computer? for gaming or just office work?
ElTerprise: Am i also in the coffee club?

Of course i'm still interested in a Terraria session :D
I'll return home at the 2nd of January.

Yes i do. Mostly because it'll probably be the last holiday with my parents and my sister because it is getting more and more difficult to schedule those holidays....
Of course you are !!! :D
Here you are **big hug**
Ho... sad :'-|
Enjoy it then... and I hope you'll have the chance to enjoy it again next year anyway... who knows ! :) **more hugs**
Hello thread. -tips hat-
Puts on thinking music. Hmm..

ElTerprise: Hi Endre :)
I'm good - glad to hear that you're doing at least ok. And it's cold here as well.
That's great news - so you don't have to worry about system requirements in the future? :)
I'll probably have to upgrade the video card at some point but it's a LOT better than what I have now.

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice glad to hear! I'm doing well too! :) Very cold here! :) What computer? for gaming or just office work?
For both, my home is also my office.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane

I just got a new lappy as well. New toys are always fun and yay worthy. Happy day.
If only it had come with Win7 though. Bawlz with Win10
Post edited December 30, 2015 by dfektive
dfektive: Hello thread. -tips hat-
My god man, that could hurt someone. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: My god man, that could hurt someone. :-)
You've misspelled *help someone ; P
LOL... >__o... 10 hours... beware, or I'll add a "never click on dfektive links either" badge on my to-do list, too) ^^...
(I'm sorry... I don't have any hat to tip... **waves instead**) :-|
Empress_Owl: Of course you are !!! :D
Here you are **big hug**
Ho... sad :'-|
Enjoy it then... and I hope you'll have the chance to enjoy it again next year anyway... who knows ! :) **more hugs**
Great :D

And thanks. I hope so too :)

Greetings :)
*tips imaginary hat* ^^

EndreWhiteMane: I'll probably have to upgrade the video card at some point but it's a LOT better than what I have now.
Well i assume that replacing the video card is a usual procedure at some point bu that sounds good. Planning on doing the same next year :).
EndreWhiteMane:
Hey, hello Endre ! :)
**Big bear hug**
How are you doing ?
ElTerprise: Hi Endre :)
EndreWhiteMane: I'll probably have to upgrade the video card at some point but it's a LOT better than what I have now.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Nice glad to hear! I'm doing well too! :) Very cold here! :) What computer? for gaming or just office work?
EndreWhiteMane: For both, my home is also my office.
Nice! :))))))
EndreWhiteMane:
Empress_Owl: Hey, hello Endre ! :)
**Big bear hug**
How are you doing ?
Doing OK here little birdie, I hear you caught a mean old cold?
*big get better for the party hug*