It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dfektive: Good good. Just out of work and having a bit to eat before I take a small coma.
Yourself atm?
Don't be afraid to experience it. Mrs.Owl knows not what she says.
I'm getting thinking done like never before.
Glad to hear that - doing good too...just got me some more tea :)
Well i actually know the video (not the 10 hour one though) and the internet connection at the place i'm currently staying is too weak to properly play youtube videos....too bad :P

Alright. I'm off for the moment. Wish you all a great day/afternoon/evening and see you later :)
EndreWhiteMane: Yes I did, and the four wheel drive in my truck decided it's broken. Sliiiiide....:-)
Empress_Owl: :-O hhhhhh... i hope you didn't have any accident ?... Rhaa... I hate driving on icy roads, it's dangerous... :-\ (is your truck ok ?)
No problems, just a pain in the butt. ;)
All right, back again. Still looking at rentals because there's apparently something wrong with me...
*moonwalks back into the thread*
Bonsoir, Fred. *Big hug* I missed you.
What's this new release? On a Wednesday? :-o hm... Looks like something that will be too complicated for me :-|
dfektive: Much thanks for the info. I've been waiting on those 2
Once I have them they will pretty much be bringing my buys to an end from what I can see.

Hm. I'd say at least 11secs is needed to feel the magic.
You're welcome, sir :)
An end ?... And END ? ... >:-D HAHAHA !!! There is no end, in there.... you'll end up buying more and more games... much more than you'll ever be able to play in your whole life... Look !! this new one looks so cool... and look at that one !! it's SO cheap !! it won't hurt if you add it to your collection... even if you won't play it right now... and, did you see that cool looking space game ?... you don't have many space games, do you ?... ;-p
l0rdtr3k: *begins to go all grabby grabby on Owl
Ho !!
you make me think about two new badge ideas... thanks !!! :D
The "hug club" and the "no hug/rather waves/hat tip/whatever club" ^^

EndreWhiteMane: No problems, just a pain in the butt. ;)
Good to hear ! :D
Apart from the weather, do you enjoy your holidays, Endre ? :)
CarrionCrow: All right, back again. Still looking at rentals because there's apparently something wrong with me...
Ho... damn... your wallet is burning your hands !!! again !!! n__o
AgentBirdnest: *moonwalks back into the thread*
Bonsoir, Fred. *Big hug* I missed you.
What's this new release? On a Wednesday? :-o hm... Looks like something that will be too complicated for me :-|
Lol... moonwalk ?? :-D how do you do that ??
Yes... Looks like GOG still manages to surprise us... :)
How are you doing ? **big hug**
Post edited December 30, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: An end ?... And END ? ... >:-D HAHAHA !!! There is no end, in there.... you'll end up buying more and more games... much more than you'll ever be able to play in your whole life... Look !! this new one looks so cool... and look at that one !! it's SO cheap !! it won't hurt if you add it to your collection... even if you won't play it right now... and, did you see that cool looking space game ?... you don't have many space games, do you ?... ;-p
This guy thinks he is immune... Pfft... new people 9__9
Wait, what's this I hear about space games? Where!?! <__< ... >__>
Empress_Owl: Lol... moonwalk ?? :-D how do you do that ??
Yes... Looks like GOG still manages to surprise us... :)
How are you doing ? **big hug**
Yeah, don't you remember Michael Jackson's dance? B-|
I'm okay. Got a big headache, but I'm still smiling :-) Looking forward to a quiet evening of hot chocolate, games, and chatting u__u
How 'bout you?
CarrionCrow: All right, back again. Still looking at rentals because there's apparently something wrong with me...
apparently?
AgentBirdnest: This guy thinks he is immune... Pfft... new people 9__9
Wait, what's this I hear about space games? Where!?! <__< ... >__>
Hihi... yes... so naive... but it's so cute ! **sigh**.
(there is no new space game... sorry... i only gave an example :-p)

AgentBirdnest: Yeah, don't you remember Michael Jackson's dance? B-|
I'm okay. Got a big headache, but I'm still smiling :-) Looking forward to a quiet evening of hot chocolate, games, and chatting u__u
How 'bout you?
Of course I remember it !! but I can't imagine you moonwalking... (not more than walking on high heels... eheh !! ^^)
hm... cooking our meal (it's all done, just have to reheat it...) ; playing some games... watching a movie or two... chatting... :)
i am too lazy to knit, otherwise I would have knitted a little... I promised my colleague to do some mitts for her husband :) I'm... 12,8% done :\ ... luckily the weather is too warm to wear mitts here for the moment :-p ... and my evil kitty ate one of mine... pfff :-(
Hurray for Final Fantasy Tactics! Now I shall endure more sadistic difficulty on FF3.
EndreWhiteMane: apparently?
Yes, apparently. It's nicer than saying obviously. >=P
Empress_Owl: Ho... damn... your wallet is burning your hands !!! again !!! n__o
I blame the sales. Might end up grabbing a few more things, then I'm done for a while.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Empress_Owl: Hihi... yes... so naive... but it's so cute ! **sigh**.
(there is no new space game... sorry... i only gave an example :-p)
Yeah, so cute...... Can I adopt him? :-D
(Pfft :'-p)
Empress_Owl: Of course I remember it !! but I can't imagine you moonwalking... (not more than walking on high heels... eheh !! ^^)
hm... cooking our meal (it's all done, just have to reheat it...) ; playing some games... watching a movie or two... chatting... :)
i am too lazy to knit, otherwise I would have knitted a little... I promised my colleague to do some mitts for her husband :) I'm... 12,8% done :\ ... luckily the weather is too warm to wear mitts here for the moment :-p ... and my evil kitty ate one of mine... pfff :-(
Well, I can't actually moonwalk. I look more like Homer Simpson when I try it ;-)
Sounds like a lovely plan you've got there. And... wait... your cat ate an entire mitt? :-o ... and what is this about your evil colleague forcing you to knit mitts for her husband? >:-| She is about to become America's newest enemy...
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, so cute...... Can I adopt him? :-D
Well, I can't actually moonwalk. I look more like Homer Simpson when I try it ;-)
Sounds like a lovely plan you've got there. And... wait... your cat ate an entire mitt? :-o ... and what is this about your evil colleague forcing you to knit mitts for her husband? >:-| She is about to become America's newest enemy...
Snuggle time?

AgentBirdnest: Yeah, so cute...... Can I adopt him? :-D
Hey Crow,how're you going to spend the New Year?
CarrionCrow: I blame the sales. Might end up grabbing a few more things, then I'm done for a while.
On what other silly game sites do you spend all your time and money ? :)
Empress_Owl: On what other silly game sites do you spend all your time and money ? :)
SNuggle Time!
Empress_Owl: On what other silly game sites do you spend all your time and money ? :)
Well...thinking of grabbing the Mage: The Ascension bundle from Bundle of Holding, the Square Enix bundle from Humble just to experience some of the mediocre to full-on garbage they've put out, might pick up Kane and Lynch as a rental for the same reason, along with Undertale, maybe Grim Dawn, Fallout New Vegas, Dragon Age 1, not sure what else. Might also pick up something from here, not sure what yet.

Also thinking of some items to torture my rental friends with...
Post edited December 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow