It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just a quick Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

Just returned from a short trip from Flensburg - hope you're all doing fine :)
See you all later :)

AgentBirdnest: 3-hours late thank you ;-)
I'm guessing you are asleep, so I hope you are sleeping well.
Yup ... i was. And i slept reasonably well, thank you :)
Post edited December 29, 2015 by ElTerprise
Empress_Owl: Well... Can I buy your recipe, then ?... >:-| (or you mean, you only sell your soup ?... in that case, you must have a soup dealer... WHO IS IT ?...)
ah... it's... it's... it's me mum... and .. maybe... Endre! :)
I can't cook it...
Empress_Owl: 8 badges are coming in fact (brace yourselves)... ):-|
Hum. Mostly point and click adventure games (Lucas Arts games were my favourites)... also more recently the Sims 3 & 4... I liked strategy/war games like Red alert 2, Tiberian Sun, and Age of Empires/Kings back then... Baldur's Gate (that I've never finished but started all over again 6-7 times)...
Ha, I tried to play Resonance but it still doesn't work. I need to ask the support... It starts to get on my nerves.
I'm not able to setup Deux Ex either ; it launches but the controls (too many) and settings (tiny text, mouse too sensitive...) make the game to hard to play for me :-( and I can't fix it... **sigh**.
\o/ !!!!! 8? I can't wait!! :-D **Happy dance**!!

I love point and clicks too, as you know, but haven't played a lot of old ones... and I was a huge C&C fan. Tiberian Sun was the first game I bought :-) (It could have been Red Alert, I'm not positive.)
I wish I knew how to help with Resonance :-( I hope support will help quickly. That is so annoying.
As for Deus Ex... hm... the tiny text is a problem, yes. Sometimes changing the resolution can help. As for the controls, I dunno. There are a lot, but many don't really matter. I always go through the control menu when I install the game, delete all the controls, and only assign keys that I'll use... *sigh with you* :-(
Good afternoon!

This is just a quick visit to get my Secret Santa gifts. :-)
I hope the Christmas went well to everyone and I also leave here my best wishes for a good new year.
ElTerprise: Just a quick Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

Just returned from a short trip from Flensburg - hope you're all doing fine :)
See you all later :)
I've read your article, it looks like a cool place... :)
How was your trip ?
**Big hug back**
Empress_Owl: Well... Can I buy your recipe, then ?... >:-| (or you mean, you only sell your soup ?... in that case, you must have a soup dealer... WHO IS IT ?...)
superstande: ah... it's... it's... it's me mum... and .. maybe... Endre! :)
I can't cook it...
..... Endreeee ? :-O Give me your delicious mushroom soup recipe, pleaaaase !!!
AgentBirdnest: \o/ !!!!! 8? I can't wait!! :-D **Happy dance**!!

I love point and clicks too, as you know, but haven't played a lot of old ones... and I was a huge C&C fan. Tiberian Sun was the first game I bought :-) (It could have been Red Alert, I'm not positive.)
I wish I knew how to help with Resonance :-( I hope support will help quickly. That is so annoying.
As for Deus Ex... hm... the tiny text is a problem, yes. Sometimes changing the resolution can help. As for the controls, I dunno. There are a lot, but many don't really matter. I always go through the control menu when I install the game, delete all the controls, and only assign keys that I'll use... *sigh with you* :-(
What an awesome dance ! :D
I don't know... I've tried all the resolutions... :\ and the screen size changes indeed, but not the text one... :\ and as they talk a lot, I'm always like that : è__é ... :)
LeoLR: Good afternoon!

This is just a quick visit to get my Secret Santa gifts. :-)
I hope the Christmas went well to everyone and I also leave here my best wishes for a good new year.
Hoooo... not even to take some news from your old friends... ;-p
So, are you happy about your gifts ? :)
Are you already leaving ? :'-|
Post edited December 29, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: ..... Endreeee ? :-O Give me your delicious mushroom soup recipe, pleaaaase !!!
hihihi... I'm not sure, but he might have it, being otherwise so knowledgeable ^__^
but seriously... I can ask my mom if you want it....
Empress_Owl: ...
Hoooo... not even to take some news from your old friends... ;-p
So, are you happy about your gifts ? :)
Are you already leaving ? :'-|
Christmas was good. Due to a chat issue the gifts I would receive in the Secret Santa were partially mishandled. In the end I finished with three Secret Santas. :-)

I'm not leaving yet. I'll keep lurking around here for some time.
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing at least fairly well today.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Morning Crow, doing OK other than getting 3 inches of ice instead of the 12 inches of snow that was predicted.
AND the 4wd went out on my truck. :/ The joys of winter have begun.
How's your day so far?
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Crow, doing OK other than getting 3 inches of ice instead of the 12 inches of snow that was predicted.
AND the 4wd went out on my truck. :/ The joys of winter have begun.
How's your day so far?
Shit...that sounds like a bad combo and a bad break. Would take the snow over ice any day. Hopefully it's not a huge expensive pain in the ass to get the vehicle repaired.

Can't complain too much here. Wanting the promo to be something other than Interplay's I've lost track of how many times their stuff's gone on sale recently thing, but at least I already have it all.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Howdy! You too!
... just cruisin' around in my brand new car... :P
Attachments:
superstande: Howdy! You too!
-laughing hard- Those frigging things. There's a challenge in SR 3 that involves destroying 50 of those. Until I finished it, any time I'd be barreling down the street to do something, I would immediately open fire on any of those, then chase it down and blast it to pieces.
Empress_Owl: I've read your article, it looks like a cool place... :)
How was your trip ?
**Big hug back**
Hey Owl *big hug*
It's a nice place and i enjoyed being there today. It has a nice German-Danish architecure and culture. Lot's of Danes there as well. And it's only about 15 minutes away from the place we're staying on holiday so there is a chance to return to Flensburi on one of the next days.

Was surprisingly cold there and really windy which i really enjoyed though :)
superstande: Howdy! You too!
CarrionCrow: -laughing hard- Those frigging things. There's a challenge in SR 3 that involves destroying 50 of those. Until I finished it, any time I'd be barreling down the street to do something, I would immediately open fire on any of those, then chase it down and blast it to pieces.
haha :)
Not the most intimidating vehicle, but good for small spaces :)
Empress_Owl: ..... Endreeee ? :-O Give me your delicious mushroom soup recipe, pleaaaase !!!
superstande: hihihi... I'm not sure, but he might have it, being otherwise so knowledgeable ^__^
but seriously... I can ask my mom if you want it....
Ho really ? :) you'd do that ?
I'll be very happy to learn it yes...
on the other hand... do you still find fresh mushrooms at your place ?... here, we don't... only these boring "chapignons de Paris"... 9__9... Mushrooms are mostly in mid-September/October/mid-November... right ? (i don't know much about mushrooms)... :"|
bah, at worst I'll cook it next autumn... :">
LeoLR: Christmas was good. Due to a chat issue the gifts I would receive in the Secret Santa were partially mishandled. In the end I finished with three Secret Santas. :-)

I'm not leaving yet. I'll keep lurking around here for some time.
Ho... your gifts has been lost ?... :'-| poor Leo... i'm glad you found a solution !! :)
Post edited December 29, 2015 by Empress_Owl