It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goood Almost New Year's Eve ! :)

Ah fell asleep watching Person of Interest. Not a bad series.

To Owl: ah yeah... not exactly the mushrooming season... but I can try getting the recipe and post it on this thread anyhow...
The power went out!! We're all gonna die!! ,','',',',',:-O
(Total time without power : 0.43 seconds :-p)

Good morning, everyone. Hopefully your Wednesday is being kind to you :-)
AgentBirdnest: The power went out!! We're all gonna die!! ,','',',',',:-O
(Total time without power : 0.43 seconds :-p)

Good morning, everyone. Hopefully your Wednesday is being kind to you :-)
I hope you had a flashlight on hand for that harrowing near half-second.

Good morning to you as well. =)
mop
CarrionCrow: I hope you had a flashlight on hand for that harrowing near half-second.

Good morning to you as well. =)
Yeah, actually. I keep one on this desk. I grabbed it instantly :-p
In 8th grade, the power went out in the middle of class. The room had no windows, so it was pitch black until one kid was lucky enough to find the door after a few minutes (and after smacking his knee against a table.) Caused a nice little panic attack for a few of us, and we started bringing flashlights to school for a while. I guess I never beat that habit.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Good morning, Fred :) and all your lovely inhabitants !
**Big hugs, polite waves and coffee**
Empress_Owl: Good morning, Fred :) and all your lovely inhabitants !
Lookin' good, Owl! I love the new avatar! :-D
**Big impressed hug**
How's Wednesday treating you?
AgentBirdnest: Lookin' good, Owl! I love the new avatar! :-D
**Big impressed hug**
How's Wednesday treating you?
Hey there my Agent :) thanks for the kind words :">
Not too bad... I wish I hadn't caught that cold, it's not cool, I won't be at my best for partying tomorrow... bah.
And you ??
**Big hug back**
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, actually. I keep one on this desk. I grabbed it instantly :-p
In 8th grade, the power went out in the middle of class. The room had no windows, so it was pitch black until one kid was lucky enough to find the door after a few minutes (and after smacking his knee against a table.) Caused a nice little panic attack for a few of us, and we started bringing flashlights to school for a while. I guess I never beat that habit.
As habits go, that's certainly not a bad one. Better the flashlight than blind fumbling for candles and a way to light them.
Empress_Owl: Hey there my Agent :) thanks for the kind words :">
Not too bad... I wish I hadn't caught that cold, it's not cool, I won't be at my best for partying tomorrow... bah.
And you ??
**Big hug back**
Hum, sorry about the cold :-( I hope it passes extra-quickly. **Big healing hug**
So what are your plans for New Years Eve?
And I'm... good. Nausea is pretty bad this morning, and I barely slept, but I'm happy and smiling anyway, so it's a win :-)
Empress_Owl: Good morning, Fred :) and all your lovely inhabitants !
Good morning, Owl lady. =)

-breaks out the wading pool of coffee- Had to grab a new one, some jackass thought filling the last one with egg nog was a good idea.
CarrionCrow: As habits go, that's certainly not a bad one. Better the flashlight than blind fumbling for candles and a way to light them.
Well, I wouldn't be AgentB without keeping matches in my pocket at all times ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Hum, sorry about the cold :-( I hope it passes extra-quickly. **Big healing hug**
So what are your plans for New Years Eve?
And I'm... good. Nausea is pretty bad this morning, and I barely slept, but I'm happy and smiling anyway, so it's a win :-)
My plans ? Leave the kids, and go partying at our friends who live at 5 minutes from our own house :D heheh. Well, 20 minutes by foot. We won't make it too late, our friends will have their kids, and they politely said they didn't want us to stay until 5 am or more :)
And you ?
CarrionCrow: Good morning, Owl lady. =)

-breaks out the wading pool of coffee- Had to grab a new one, some jackass thought filling the last one with egg nog was a good idea.
Hellow Crow !! :) **funny waves**
... Some jackass, heh... :"| ... aw. People are really silly sometimes...
**Happily dive in coffee** thanks !.... u__u
How are you doing ? :)
Post edited December 30, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Thanks :-,|,,, snirfl.
My plans ? Leave the kids, and go partying at our friends who live at 5 minutes from our own house :D heheh. Well, 20 minutes by foot. We won't make it too late, our friends will have their kids, and they politely said they didn't want us to stay until 5 am or more :)
And you ?
**Hands Owl some tissues** :'-|
Sounds nice. Not much planned on my end. Maybe wake up early and light a tiny firework on the porch :-p ... or just sleep through it.
AgentBirdnest: Well, I wouldn't be AgentB without keeping matches in my pocket at all times ;-)
More portable, but also less fun, than a flamethrower.
Oh, the sacrifices one must make in the name of not having a horrible backache.