It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Got a GC for Amazon here and while I could spend it on stuff for you guys, god knows you deserve it for putting up with me, I've decided to waste it on a game or two. :P

Any opinions on Max Payne 2 and/or Force Unleashed 2?
Max Payne 2 is excellent, if you don't mind that Max is either massively depressed and miserable or crowds of bad guys splatteringly murderous the entire game. Have heard that the Force Unleashed series does a good job of fisting the Star Wars lore while presenting a ridiculously overpowered main character.
moonshineshadow: Don't really care about the steam thing. I never stored any credit card details there and if someone wants to spent my glorious 0,51 CHF steam wallet money on something, they can go on :D
Same here. Never store my info there, or here. And only 17¢ in my wallet :-p

Unrelated : wasn't sure if I was dreaming last night when I checked my chat before going to sleep. I had to check again this morning to make sure it was real, and it made me smile from ear to ear all over again. Thanks again for the lovely gift :-) *Huge hug*
Good evening folks *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
AgentBirdnest: Unrelated : wasn't sure if I was dreaming last night when I checked my chat before going to sleep. I had to check again this morning to make sure it was real, and it made me smile from ear to ear all over again. Thanks again for the lovely gift :-) *Huge hug*
*big happy hug* That is good :-)
ElTerprise: Good evening folks *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
I'm good, I feel warmer, and more normal. :-)
How are you?
Post edited December 26, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Had a funny moment a bit ago. One of my roommates was under the adorably misguided impression that I was actually going with them on their trip to see relatives. Got a nice giggle out of them actually thinking that for longer than half an instant.

Beyond that, at least the rental service engaging in one massive facepalming mess of a clusterfuck has kept me from counting the minutes until this blighted day is finally over.

Glad to hear that your day's been pleasant enough overall, with no apparent peanut butter/hot chocolate overdoses. =)
That's a pretty interesting thought. I don't even like going to see my own relatives. Half an instant would be too long for someone to think I'd see their relatives (unless they were related to James Cameron or something):-p

I haven't rented anything in a year. I rarely even log into Steam anymore. If I lost my account there, I don't even know if I'd care at this point. Sure, it would be a waste, but I've still got a lifetime of great stuff here on GOG, and that's not even counting my games, but the great people here. This place is my internet-home :-) [/positive person]

No overdoses yet, no, despite my family's attempt to kill me with roughly 7.8 pounds of peanut butter products (not kidding.) I've built up a pretty good tolerance to the stuff ;-)
Post edited December 26, 2015 by AgentBirdnest

How are you all doing?
Good evening. =)

Twiddling my thumbs a bit, can't complain otherwise. How was your day?

How are you all doing?
Evening, LT.
Doing pretty well here. Probably won't stick around too long. Didn't get much sleep last night, so I'm hoping to make up for it soon :-)

How are you? Have a nice Christmas?
EndreWhiteMane: I'm good, I feel warmer, and more normal. :-)
How are you?
Hi Endre - back to normal :)
Glad to hear that :)

I'm good - slightly tired but otherwise good :)

CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Twiddling my thumbs a bit, can't complain otherwise. How was your day?
Hi Crow :)
Good to hear - had quite a nice with my family. Actually the last day before we're going on holiday to the German-Danish border for a week :)
So the rental service is leaking as i understand it....

AgentBirdnest: Evening, LT.
Doing pretty well here. Probably won't stick around too long. Didn't get much sleep last night, so I'm hoping to make up for it soon :-)

How are you? Have a nice Christmas?
Greetings Agent *big twug*
Glad to hear that - hope you're getting more sleep tonight then :)

See above. I'm good - and i'm having a nice Christmas - also having a nice Christmas?
EndreWhiteMane: I'm good, I feel warmer, and more normal. :-)
How are you?
Haaaa... So nice to see my favourite viking lawn-lover again :-)
AgentBirdnest: That's a pretty interesting thought. I don't even like going to see my own relatives. Half an instant would be too long for someone to think I'd see their relatives (unless they were related to James Cameron or something):-p

I haven't rented anything in a year. I rarely even log into Steam anymore. If I lost my account there, I don't even know if I'd care at this point. Sure, it would be a waste, but I've still got a lifetime of great stuff here on GOG, and that's not even counting my games, but the great people here. This place is my internet-home :-) [/positive person]

No overdoses yet, no, despite my family's attempt to kill me with roughly 7.8 pounds of peanut butter products (not kidding.) I've built up a pretty good tolerance to the stuff ;-)
-laughs- Think I'll rack it up under the heading of them not thinking clearly for a bit.

I still rent a bit. Between the companies who won't play ball with GOG and the games GOG inexplicably refuses to carry, I go with the alternative when I have to.

Yes, this chunk of net is worth being around for, I agree.

Dear gods...
Try to space that out so something doesn't rupture.
ElTerprise: Greetings Agent *big twug*
Glad to hear that - hope you're getting more sleep tonight then :)

See above. I'm good - and i'm having a nice Christmas - also having a nice Christmas?
*re-twug* :-)
Thanks, and glad to hear about you!

Mine was good. My family got together to celebrate last night. As expected, it was both annoying and fun. It was nice to see my brother and his wife, who live a few hours away :-) Today, I've just been relaxing, and trying (failing) to watch a basketball game.
AgentBirdnest: *re-twug* :-)
Thanks, and glad to hear about you!

Mine was good. My family got together to celebrate last night. As expected, it was both annoying and fun. It was nice to see my brother and his wife, who live a few hours away :-) Today, I've just been relaxing, and trying (failing) to watch a basketball game.

Sounds great... for me it is/was only my sister and my parents because having a Christmas with my Aunts/Uncles and Cousin wouldn't end well i think....

Yes...i tried to relax as well today - without basketball though ;)
ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)
Good to hear - had quite a nice with my family. Actually the last day before we're going on holiday to the German-Danish border for a week :)
So the rental service is leaking as i understand it....
That's cool. Always nice when someone can get through a holiday thing and actually have it turn out well.

Yeah, just a bit. If the whole thing gets forgotten within a few weeks, it'll essentially confirm to every shitty company in the game world that customers will officially forget about anything.
After seeing posts of someone's saved credit card info (blacked out, fortunately for the person, but the point was still clear), was really glad that I remember all that crap and don't keep it in their system.
CarrionCrow: That's cool. Always nice when someone can get through a holiday thing and actually have it turn out well.

Yeah, just a bit. If the whole thing gets forgotten within a few weeks, it'll essentially confirm to every shitty company in the game world that customers will officially forget about anything.
After seeing posts of someone's saved credit card info (blacked out, fortunately for the person, but the point was still clear), was really glad that I remember all that crap and don't keep it in their system.
Yes...and i'm really looking forward to it.

Would you be really surprised if that'll happen? Thankfully i didn't do that either even though i use Paypal ... but i just logged in and changed my password .. just in case...