It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: I love the way people keep logging in to see what will happen.
And then we'll get to hear them scream when something (bad) does. :/
Quite possibly. Left mine on while figuring out how to lock it, shut it all down and won't be opening it again until there's info on what's happening and how it's being fixed.

Selfish note - really, really, really glad that the vast majority of all my items are through here and not there.
Post edited December 26, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: I love the way people keep logging in to see what will happen.
And then we'll get to hear them scream when something (bad) does. :/
CarrionCrow: Quite possibly. Left mine on while figuring out how to lock it, shut it all down and won't be opening it again until there's info on what's happening and how it's being fixed.

Selfish note - really, really, really glad that the vast majority of all my items are through here and not there.
I'm logged off everywhere, is there more than that that needs to be done?
Interesting that you are last shown there 1 week ago, that's weird.
EndreWhiteMane: I'm logged off everywhere, is there more than that that needs to be done?
There's an option to lock your account. No purchases are possible, pretty much everything but actually playing the games is shut down. I did that to be on the safe side.
Course, at this point, pretty much everything Steam-related is shut down aside from being able to play games in the library. Not sure if it would allow you to get to the password change screen that causes them to generate the auto email with the link you need to lock down the account.
(Their process for something so important is just a bit idiotically designed, I think.)
EndreWhiteMane: I'm logged off everywhere, is there more than that that needs to be done?
CarrionCrow: There's an option to lock your account. No purchases are possible, pretty much everything but actually playing the games is shut down. I did that to be on the safe side.
Course, at this point, pretty much everything Steam-related is shut down aside from being able to play games in the library. Not sure if it would allow you to get to the password change screen that causes them to generate the auto email with the link you need to lock down the account.
(Their process for something so important is just a bit idiotically designed, I think.)
I accessed the account from an 'incognito' browser window. That triggers the email. I don't see a need to lock the account at this point though, but I could be wrong.

On another note, this is cool:
https://crpgbook.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/crpg-book-preview-3.pdf
Evening, folks. Had a decent couple of days here. Hope everyone has had the same or better :-)

What's this about the competition? *Oogling*...... Ho wow ô__ô ... Haven't logged in since October. Hopefully that is a good thing for me.
AgentBirdnest: Evening, folks. Had a decent couple of days here. Hope everyone has had the same or better :-)

What's this about the competition? *Oogling*...... Ho wow ô__ô ... Haven't logged in since October. Hopefully that is a good thing for me.
Hi Agent, Merry Ho, Ho, Ho to you.
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Agent, Merry Ho, Ho, Ho to you.
Thanks, and same to you :-)

How ya doin'?
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Agent, Merry Ho, Ho, Ho to you.
AgentBirdnest: Thanks, and same to you :-)

How ya doin'?
Doin fine, ate too much and going to do it again. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I accessed the account from an 'incognito' browser window. That triggers the email. I don't see a need to lock the account at this point though, but I could be wrong.

On another note, this is cool:
https://crpgbook.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/crpg-book-preview-3.pdf
I opted for the worst case scenario thinking of some jackass getting into my account and trying to do something with it.

Yes, it does. Makes me want more RPG's while thinking how the hell I'll ever be able to play them all.
Got a GC for Amazon here and while I could spend it on stuff for you guys, god knows you deserve it for putting up with me, I've decided to waste it on a game or two. :P

Any opinions on Max Payne 2 and/or Force Unleashed 2?
EndreWhiteMane: Doin fine, ate too much and going to do it again. :-)
Done plenty of that myself over the last 24 hours. I know I'll regret it, but what the hell... I can't turn down these half-pound Reece's peanut butter cups ;-)
Don't really care about the steam thing. I never stored any credit card details there and if someone wants to spent my glorious 0,51 CHF steam wallet money on something, they can go on :D
AgentBirdnest: Evening, folks. Had a decent couple of days here. Hope everyone has had the same or better :-)

Good evening. =)

Had a funny moment a bit ago. One of my roommates was under the adorably misguided impression that I was actually going with them on their trip to see relatives. Got a nice giggle out of them actually thinking that for longer than half an instant.

Beyond that, at least the rental service engaging in one massive facepalming mess of a clusterfuck has kept me from counting the minutes until this blighted day is finally over.

Glad to hear that your day's been pleasant enough overall, with no apparent peanut butter/hot chocolate overdoses. =)
tinyE: Got a GC for Amazon here and while I could spend it on stuff for you guys, god knows you deserve it for putting up with me, I've decided to waste it on a game or two. :P

I wouldn't call it "putting up with"... if I didn't like you, I'd make one of my big angry posts (that I've made too many of this year) at you :-p

Sorry, haven't tried either game.
tinyE: Got a GC for Amazon here and while I could spend it on stuff for you guys, god knows you deserve it for putting up with me, I've decided to waste it on a game or two. :P

AgentBirdnest: I wouldn't call it "putting up with"... if I didn't like you, I'd make one of my big angry posts (that I've made too many of this year) at you :-p

Sorry, haven't tried either game.
Maybe I'll get a book. :P