It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Stop looking sad, you are not allowed to do that *big cheer up hug*

Yeah I know, my wishlist has gotten rather small, but that is all gogs fault, they should release more games that I want ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks to you mine is even smaller, 2 games that don't even exist yet. :-)
*huge bearhug*
I fear we are approaching a time where sales will be utterly boring. No games to buy for yourself and no possibility to buy gifts because of empty wishlists :D
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks to you mine is even smaller, 2 games that don't even exist yet. :-)
*huge bearhug*
moonshineshadow: I fear we are approaching a time where sales will be utterly boring. No games to buy for yourself and no possibility to buy gifts because of empty wishlists :D
There are a lot I'd like to see here, my Steam wish list is almost 200.
moonshineshadow: I fear we are approaching a time where sales will be utterly boring. No games to buy for yourself and no possibility to buy gifts because of empty wishlists :D
EndreWhiteMane: There are a lot I'd like to see here, my Steam wish list is almost 200.
Oh wow that is a lot. Since I am only using steam for co-op games my wishlist there is also quite small. Two games :D
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free-for-all Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS
GRAND FINALE!!!!!!!!!

Part 1: 22 Songs in 9 Minutes...

Part 2 coming a little later
And now for Part 2....

All the previous songs in the countdown, gathered together into a nice list!

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

The Night Santa Went Crazy

Little St. Nick

Joy To The World

Hark the Herald Angels Sing

Christmas At Ground Zero

Pretty Paper

Carol Of The Bells

The First Noel

Twelve Days of Christmas

Silent Night
Am I the only one who eats cakes and cookies whole day? o.O
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all having a decent day so far.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

More or less. I've basically vegetated all day long.
Can't afford to do that any longer. But today I did nothing.
And I enjoyed it.
j0ekerr: More or less. I've basically vegetated all day long.
Can't afford to do that any longer. But today I did nothing.
And I enjoyed it.
That works. Will be doing the same thing since the roommates are going to their relatives for a while.
Looks like Steam is glitching if you check your account details, it will show you a details of a random accoount.
You can see the wallett balance, purchase history, email address....
DRM <3
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Howdy Crow!

I can say I'm happily enjoying a quiet day and have the house to myself too! The quake games finally went on good enough sale so I picked them up,

How's things with you?

and...

Merry Christmas to those of you who are celebrating the holiday, and if not then Warm Greetings to you too.

I hope everyone is doing well, or at least better than expected. :D

< ruffles everyone's hair playfully >
CarrionCrow: That works. Will be doing the same thing since the roommates are going to their relatives for a while.
And I see you've equipped yourself for that.
14?!!!! You bastich!
Hey, prototype! I loved the Hulk, ultimate destruction game. I read this is a spiritual successor. But a kid that makes knives out of his hands just doesn't have the appeal of the jade giant.
----
PS: I can't access the rental site: The damn thing just doesn't load. Is it my connection or are the servers getting fondled like a japanese schoolgirl scuba-diving in an octopi aquarium?
Post edited December 25, 2015 by j0ekerr
GhostwriterDoF: Howdy Crow!

I can say I'm happily enjoying a quiet day and have the house to myself too! The quake games finally went on good enough sale so I picked them up,

How's things with you?

and...

Merry Christmas to those of you who are celebrating the holiday, and if not then Warm Greetings to you too.

I hope everyone is doing well, or at least better than expected. :D

< ruffles everyone's hair playfully >
Good afternoon. =)

Quake 1 is good, if annoying with how you have to wrestle with it to make the right music work. Ended up grabbing the other two at some point.

Can't complain too much here. The rental service is losing its mind, showing people things they shouldn't be seeing. So I just got through locking my account down so jackasses can't try anything.
Aside from that bit of excitement, things are quiet.

j0ekerr: And I see you've equipped yourself for that.
14?!!!! You bastich!
Hey, prototype! I loved the Hulk, ultimate destruction game. I read this is a spiritual successor. But a kid that makes knives out of his hands just doesn't have the appeal of the jade giant.
----
PS: I can't access the rental site: The damn thing just doesn't load. Is it my connection or are the servers getting fondled like a japanese schoolgirl scuba-diving in an octopi aquarium?
Steam is breaking right now, pretty massive information leak in progress. I saw two different random people's account info while trying to access my own from my own account.

Never got to play that Hulk game, but I did hear the same thing.
It's funny how things progress over time. Prototype was based around the Hulk game, and I can't stop thinking about Prototype every time I play Saints Row 4. They took a chunk of the mobility options and adapted it to their game.

Additional info on that whole Steam falling apart thing here.
Post edited December 25, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Can't complain too much here. The rental service is losing its mind, showing people things they shouldn't be seeing. So I just got through locking my account down so jackasses can't try anything.

Steam is breaking right now, pretty massive information leak in progress. I saw two different random people's account info while trying to access my own from my own account.
That is somewhat disturbing, specially for someone as paranoid as me.
I need to destroy all my credit cards and delete my paypal account right now.
CarrionCrow: Never got to play that Hulk game, but I did hear the same thing.
It's funny how things progress over time. Prototype was based around the Hulk game, and I can't stop thinking about Prototype every time I play Saints Row 4. They took a chunk of the mobility options and adapted it to their game.
It was fantastic. Graphically it was quite good for it's generation. It featured a hell of a lot of destructible content and you actually felt some of the raw power that the Hulk could unleash. You could rip apart cars and use them as boxing gloves and if you punched some buildings enough you could bring them down.
Basically you got a glimpse at what "HULK SMASH" really meant.
And I loved it.
----
EDIT: I can't access my own account details. It won't load.
That's either good, or very very bad.
(Actually it looks like they've disconnected the account servers, which means that shit has really hit the fan)
Post edited December 25, 2015 by j0ekerr
CarrionCrow: Can't complain too much here. The rental service is losing its mind, showing people things they shouldn't be seeing. So I just got through locking my account down so jackasses can't try anything.

j0ekerr: That is somewhat disturbing, specially for someone as paranoid as me.
I need to destroy all my credit cards and delete my paypal account right now.
CarrionCrow: Never got to play that Hulk game, but I did hear the same thing.
j0ekerr: It was fantastic. Graphically it was quite good for it's generation. It featured a hell of a lot of destructible content and you actually felt some of the raw power that the Hulk could unleash. You could rip apart cars and use them as boxing gloves and if you punched some buildings enough you could bring them down.
Basically you got a glimpse at what "HULK SMASH" really meant.
And I loved it.
----
EDIT: I can't access my own account details. It won't load.
That's either good, or very very bad.
(Actually it looks like they've disconnected the account servers, which means that shit has really hit the fan)
That sounds like a lot of effort. Hope you've at least got a fun shredder to destroy stuff with.

Sounds like they were more ambitious than either Prototype or Saints Row 4. You can't randomly destroy the landscape in either of those games.

It's not loading on mine either. I've also got a red flashing box that says alert from Steam Support, but when I go to click on it the box is black and never loads.
Pretty sure they're in full-on clusterfuck containment mode at this point. Whatever just happened exposed who knows how many people's information, plus the potential for customers to get ripped off if they put money on their accounts.
Massive hit for their security reputation all around.
I love the way people keep logging in to see what will happen.
And then we'll get to hear them scream when something (bad) does. :/