It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, time to sleep.

Have a good day, everyone. =)
Slightly unpopular opinion incoming!
I adore the Fable series. Yes,it's oversold and it doesn't deliver on alot of promisses but that doesn't mean they're bad games.Sure,it's not Baldur's Gate(BTW,best and most epic RPG saga to ever be releases IMO) but they feel like an epic adventure and as far as F3 goes,it's not that bad. It might not be Fable 2 but it's still is a lot of fun and I really loved the story.
Merry Christmas everybody! :) How are you all doing?
Merry Yuletides!!

Thank you Jamie Oliver; my first turkey business went well, followed his recipes :) Also my wife helped a bit in the end.
Yo, ho, ho. Happy Christmas..................hmm.
I'll keep practicing. :-)

Please give our Lovely Valkyrie as many +1s as you can for a wonderful Christmas present!
Thank you Moon. :-)

Edit: Moon, please fix your wiki page. :-)
(never mind, it works now)
Post edited December 25, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
l0rdtr3k: Slightly unpopular opinion incoming!
I adore the Fable series. Yes,it's oversold and it doesn't deliver on alot of promisses but that doesn't mean they're bad games.Sure,it's not Baldur's Gate(BTW,best and most epic RPG saga to ever be releases IMO) but they feel like an epic adventure and as far as F3 goes,it's not that bad. It might not be Fable 2 but it's still is a lot of fun and I really loved the story.
I started playing fable anniversary but it just didn't... grab me. I thought I would love revisiting my fable1 world. I didn't remember how damn weird the controls were.

it's the 26th here, ate so much chololate and general shiz. no turkey. saving it for tomorrow... today... waiting for friends to have the fiest. drank many interesting alcaholic bevies today

bobs burgers is the best freakin show in the universe/of all time.
Post edited December 25, 2015 by knifey_au
EndreWhiteMane: Edit: Moon, please fix your wiki page. :-)
*big hug*
What was the problem with the wiki page?
EndreWhiteMane: Edit: Moon, please fix your wiki page. :-)
moonshineshadow: *big hug*
Yours was the only one that wouldn't load but it seems to have fixed itself. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Yours was the only one that wouldn't load but it seems to have fixed itself. :-)
Really strange. Not that it would be that much of a problem if it does not work anymore, it is not like there is much to see :P
EndreWhiteMane: Yours was the only one that wouldn't load but it seems to have fixed itself. :-)
where is this page?
knifey_au: where is this page?
http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Barefoot_Essentials_for_GOG.com
moonshineshadow: Really strange. Not that it would be that much of a problem if it does not work anymore, it is not like there is much to see :P
So I noticed. :-(
moonshineshadow: Really strange. Not that it would be that much of a problem if it does not work anymore, it is not like there is much to see :P
EndreWhiteMane: So I noticed. :-(
Stop looking sad, you are not allowed to do that *big cheer up hug*

Yeah I know, my wishlist has gotten rather small, but that is all gogs fault, they should release more games that I want ;-)
Conversational Free-for-all Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS
GRAND FINALE!!!!!!!!!

Part 1: 22 Songs in 9 Minutes...

Part 2 coming a little later
EndreWhiteMane: So I noticed. :-(
moonshineshadow: Stop looking sad, you are not allowed to do that *big cheer up hug*

Yeah I know, my wishlist has gotten rather small, but that is all gogs fault, they should release more games that I want ;-)
Thanks to you mine is even smaller, 2 games that don't even exist yet. :-)
*huge bearhug*
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free-for-all Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS
GRAND FINALE!!!!!!!!!

Part 1: 22 Songs in 9 Minutes...

Part 2 coming a little later
Thanks Billy, 9 minutes worth I can handle. :-)
knifey_au: where is this page?
EndreWhiteMane: http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Barefoot_Essentials_for_GOG.com
cute

I'm too dumb to work out what the christmas songs actually are. It just sounds like my microwave is dinging for 9 minutes.
Post edited December 25, 2015 by knifey_au