It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Merry Christmas, everyone! I'll be leaving in a little while so I'm not sure I'll be on much, but I hope you all have an excellent day. And if you're Crow, I hope your Christmas is over soon. ;)
Good morning. =)

23 hours, 7 minutes left. Would be drinking, but already wiped the bottle out over the last couple days.

How are you doing today?
Oh gods...it's insanity mode, and the game's still thinking I'm going to do the dating part.

Because my self-imposed restriction of having to do every single day perfectly isn't enough, I need single food obsessed psychotic attention whores harassing me while I'm working like a Tasmanian devil on methamphetamine to keep a constant stream of eight items at once going, invariably screwing me up and making me want to beat their needy asses about the head and neck with their own cell phone until plastic shards get lodged in their useless godsdamned brains.

Needless to say, I think I'll pass.
Post edited December 25, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Oh gods...it's insanity mode, and the game's still thinking I'm going to do the dating part.

Because my self-imposed restriction of having to do every single day perfectly isn't enough, I need single food obsessed psychotic attention whores harassing me while I'm working like a Tasmanian devil on methamphetamine to keep a constant stream of eight items at once going, invariably screwing me up and making me want to beat their needy asses about the head and neck with their own cell phone until plastic shards get lodged in their useless godsdamned brains.

Needless to say, I think I'll pass.
Not sure if I should offer you a hug or psycho-therapy...
Yezemin: Not sure if I should offer you a hug or psycho-therapy...
I can let you off the hook easily on both counts. I don't do hugs, or psychotherapy. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: I can let you off the hook easily on both counts. I don't do hugs, or psychotherapy. -laughs-
Good, because I don't really do psychotherapy myself.^^

Here, have some cookies instead.
Attachments:
Yezemin: Good, because I don't really do psychotherapy myself.^^

That works. Thank you. =)
Good morning folks and Merry Christmas in general as well as Happy Fake holiday specifically for Crow (21 hours left for you if i'm not mistaken) :)
*big festive hugs and waves*

Yezemin: Good, because I don't really do psychotherapy myself.^^

Cool cookies...although the brown one might be disturbing ;)
ElTerprise: Good morning folks and Merry Christmas in general as well as Happy Fake holiday specifically for Crow (21 hours left for you if i'm not mistaken) :)
*big festive hugs and waves*

Cool cookies...although the brown one might be disturbing ;)
Good morning. =)

21 hours, 20 minutes. But who's counting, really...

How're you doing?
Merry Christmas everyone.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

21 hours, 20 minutes. But who's counting, really...

How're you doing?
Hey Crow :)
Doing good here - how are you?

You're always mentioning the time :)
Fonzer: Merry Christmas everyone.
Merry Christmas :)
Post edited December 25, 2015 by ElTerprise
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
**big hugs with garlic snails and champagne**
:))
I hope you're spending/will spend a great day.
Read you later !
**More hugs and waves**
Empress_Owl: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
Read you later !
**More hugs and waves**
Joyeux noël *big Christmas hug*
Likewise :D
ElTerprise: Hey Crow :)
Doing good here - how are you?

You're always mentioning the time :)
Can't complain aside from the crap I've already been complaining about.
Think I'll grab some more coffee, stay up til the last second, then sleep for 10 hours if I'm lucky.

Yeah, I know. Distracting myself from doing that hasn't been working out so well.
Empress_Owl: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
Read you later !
**More hugs and waves**
Good morning, Owl lady. =) See you later on.
ElTerprise: Merry Christmas :)
Will you enjoy some good food today?
I know i will rolling roast if google translate is correct.
CarrionCrow: Can't complain aside from the crap I've already been complaining about.
Think I'll grab some more coffee, stay up til the last second, then sleep for 10 hours if I'm lucky.

Yeah, I know. Distracting myself from doing that hasn't been working out so well.
Well glad to hear that.
Sounds like a good plan :)

Fonzer: Will you enjoy some good food today?
I know i will rolling roast if google translate is correct.
Yup. Will be having a great fish platter. Yours sounds really great :)