It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WHo's ready for some Christmas hugs?
l0rdtr3k: WHo's ready for some Christmas hugs?
Hello Blob!
Soccorro: Hello Blob!
Hi there.
Soccorro: Hello Blob!
l0rdtr3k: Hi there.
How are you?
Good moaning.

Christmases that celebrate epiphany are better than those that don't.

Discuss!
Hyvää Joulua!
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all having a pleasant enough day so far.
Soccorro: Much better! :D Now every german speaking user on GOG rise up! We're taking over the internet!!!
:D

But don't get deluded ;)

j0ekerr: Good moaning.

Christmases that celebrate epiphany are better than those that don't.

Discuss!
Greetings!
As i'm not religious i honestly don't care about that :)

superstande: Hyvää Joulua!
Frohe Weihnachten!

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all having a pleasant enough day so far.
Greetings!
Day is good thus far. What about you?
ElTerprise: Greetings!
Low sleep, mid-level anger, trying to pry my eyes open and I think I broke part of my chair.
Otherwise, can't complain. ;)
Soccorro: How are you?
Waiting for Christmas to come all the while helping my father cook and playing my games that I bough on the XBL Countdown Sale.
Really,every day there's a brand new game on sale and I already bought the Fable Series,Skate 3,Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga and I'm waiting for tomorrow's sale since today's didn't interested me much(it was Terraria).
Soccorro: How are you?
l0rdtr3k: Waiting for Christmas to come all the while helping my father cook and playing my games that I bough on the XBL Countdown Sale.
Really,every day there's a brand new game on sale and I already bought the Fable Series,Skate 3,Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga and I'm waiting for tomorrow's sale since today's didn't interested me much(it was Terraria).
:D sounds like a lot of fun ahead! :D
l0rdtr3k: Waiting for Christmas to come all the while helping my father cook and playing my games that I bough on the XBL Countdown Sale.
Soccorro: :D sounds like a lot of fun ahead! :D
Yep,I saved some money for this sale. Nothing like rampant consumerism.
ElTerprise: Greetings!
CarrionCrow: Low sleep, mid-level anger, trying to pry my eyes open and I think I broke part of my chair.
Sounds about like here, I just wish all these people would stop being so damn cheerful. ;)

*hugs and bah-humbugs to all*
Soccorro: :D sounds like a lot of fun ahead! :D
l0rdtr3k: Yep,I saved some money for this sale. Nothing like rampant consumerism.
very true! :)
CarrionCrow: Low sleep, mid-level anger, trying to pry my eyes open and I think I broke part of my chair.
With that perfect start it sounds like it'll become a perfect day ;)
But good to hear that you cannot complain otherwise :)