It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: It's a swiss army knife. The smaller ones make for very cool keychains.

Hurm. Core game plus some extra books at a reasonable price?!
Now all they need to do make me completely happy is a cyberpunk bundle after new year's.
Those are very useful. Got thrown a bit since I didn't know the company name before now.

Yes, it's a pretty good deal. DrivethruRPG also has Shadowrun 5th Edition .pdf's for half off if you want the most current thing, also. They can't really hold a candle to the bargain of the Bundle of Holding deal, though.

Thinking of grabbing the Mage one when I have more coin, as well. Always did like that game.
AgentBirdnest: I think I just set a new personal record - 5 hours before I realized my pants were on backwards... Maybe I wasn't as well-rested as I thought ;-p
Maybe that's the better way to do things. If you wear them backwards, you can't have the nightmare scenario of catching something in the zipper.

Seriously, forum. I'm not in the mood for your brokenness. Fuck off and show my posts already, you temperamental bitch.
Post edited December 24, 2015 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: I think I just set a new personal record - 5 hours before I realized my pants were on backwards... Maybe I wasn't as well-rested as I thought ;-p
Lol! hehehe! :)
Frequently worthless sack of dog shit...-shakes head-

Hmm. Only took 4 posts in a row shoved down its throat to make it work.
EndreWhiteMane: This is my pocket knife of choice and the scissors are the best part.
Sad to see the price is well over double what it was a few years ago.
j0ekerr: Well yeah, but that's a leatherman. And leatherman is the multitool brand.
On the other hand take a gander at the scissors on the classic SD. And keep in mind the whole thing is 58mm long.
I'm guessing that with Victorinox quality those would handle anything up to light plastic bubble pak. I can see myself using them quite a bit. Great fishing knife for line and leaders.
Soccorro: very true! :)
l0rdtr3k: So let's celebrate the End of the Year by buying all the games we can. Don't sorry about the backlog,real gamers are supposed to have them.
I like your way of thinking :)
It's very odd to see what amounts to a fireplace screensaver on Netflix. 8 dollars a month, and they honestly think I'll use that expenditure to have a flame on my screen?

Additional - Getting a good feeling about the Square Enix humble bundle. It's like half of sub-par's greatest hits, all in one place.
I can get the mediocre Murdered: Soul Suspect, as well as the equally mediocre Gyromancer and the what the hell were you thinking experience of a turn-based strategy game turned into a 3rd person action game with Front Mission Evolved? Sign me up!
EndreWhiteMane: I'm guessing that with Victorinox quality those would handle anything up to light plastic bubble pak. I can see myself using them quite a bit. Great fishing knife for line and leaders.
True, these knives are good. However I feel the with its screwdriver (and bottle opener) will be more useful in my case. As for a larger one, I've pretty much decided on the [url=http://www.victorinox.com/global/en/Products/Swiss-Army-Knives/Medium-Pocket-Knives/Tinker-Small/p/0.4603]tinker S, which unfortunately also lacks scissors. Plus, they're very reasonable priced.
You mentioned a [url=http://www.victorinox.com/global/en/Products/Swiss-Army-Knives/Medium-Pocket-Knives/Angler/p/1.3653.72]knife?
Post edited December 24, 2015 by j0ekerr
just checking location, it was saying Brazil but it seems to have fixed now
Post edited December 24, 2015 by Master911
Now for some lunch then get drunk,start cooking the supper and eat like there's no tomorrow.
Merry Christmas everybody!
Post edited December 24, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Just dropping in to say hello and happy holidays to the thread called Fred. I hope you are all well and that you all have a lovely holiday season, whatever it is you're into this time of year. :)
akhliber: Just dropping in to say hello and happy holidays to the thread called Fred. I hope you are all well and that you all have a lovely holiday season, whatever it is you're into this time of year. :)
Glad you stopped by, hope you, family and pup have a great time too. :-)
CarrionCrow: It's very odd to see what amounts to a fireplace screensaver on Netflix. 8 dollars a month, and they honestly think I'll use that expenditure to have a flame on my screen?
After seeing a CS:GO weapon skin being sold for 300+$ I'm not surprised someone will be stupid enough to buy that screensave for the TV.
Those people deserve Darwin awards.

akhliber: Just dropping in to say hello and happy holidays to the thread called Fred. I hope you are all well and that you all have a lovely holiday season, whatever it is you're into this time of year. :)
I'll try to, enjoy your holidays as well mate.
Post edited December 24, 2015 by j0ekerr
I wish you all a merry Christmas, and a lovely evening...
**Big hugs with tea**
Read you soon !
Empress_Owl: I wish you all a merry Christmas, and a lovely evening...
**Big hugs with tea**
Read you soon !
Same to you Lil Coffeathers!
**Big hug**
Have a good one :-)
Boldog Karácsonyt mindenkinek .