It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: *well-rested hugs and waves*

Good morning, Fred.
Good Morning agent, glad to hear you are well-rested! :) What are you doing?
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning agent, glad to hear you are well-rested! :) What are you doing?
Reading about the disappearance of the Sodder children. 70 years ago today, the Sodder family's house caught fire, and 5 of the 9 children have been missing ever since. No bodies were ever recovered, leading people to believe it could have been a kidnapping/arson case. Interesting stuff.

Also wondering if we'll get a new release today...
Post edited December 24, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning agent, glad to hear you are well-rested! :) What are you doing?
AgentBirdnest: Reading about the disappearance of the Sodder children. 70 years ago today, the Sodder family's house caught fire, and 5 of the 9 children have been missing ever since. No bodies were ever recovered, leading people to believe it could have been a kidnapping/arson case. Interesting stuff.
Yes, it sound pretty interesting! :)
Good morning folks and a great 24th to everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
ElTerprise: Good morning folks and a great 24th to everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
*twug* :-)
How ya doin', Ray Ray?
AgentBirdnest: *twug* :-)
How ya doin', Ray Ray?
*return twug*
Bit tired but otherwise quite good. How are you doing today?
ElTerprise: *return twug*
Bit tired but otherwise quite good. How are you doing today?
I slept really well... which is always lovely. I've been sleeping well every other day for about a week (Hopefully I'll be able to remove the word "other" from that sentence soon) :-)
And, I'm feeling pretty good. Was able to eat something for a change, which is also quite lovely.
AgentBirdnest: I slept really well... which is always lovely. I've been sleeping well every other day for about a week (Hopefully I'll be able to remove the word "other" from that sentence soon) :-)
And, I'm feeling pretty good. Was able to eat something for a change, which is also quite lovely.
Sounds really great - glad to hear that. Finger crossed that you can keep it up :)
Merry Christmas everyone!
Yezemin: Merry Christmas everyone!
Thank you. Merry Christmas to you too :)
Merreh Chrestmerrs!
Soccorro: Merreh Chrestmerrs!
Feliz Navidad :)
Soccorro: Merreh Chrestmerrs!
ElTerprise: Feliz Navidad :)
:-l sorry but i don't speak french
Soccorro: :-l sorry but i don't speak french
You don't have to - that was Spanish ;)

well

Frohe Weihnachten :)
Soccorro: :-l sorry but i don't speak french
ElTerprise: You don't have to - that was Spanish ;)

well

Frohe Weihnachten :)
Much better! :D Now every german speaking user on GOG rise up! We're taking over the internet!!!