It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all having a pleasant enough day so far.
Well enough. Cider hits me harder than beer does, so I'm pleasantly buzzed.
l0rdtr3k: Yep,I saved some money for this sale. Nothing like rampant consumerism.
Soccorro: very true! :)
So let's celebrate the End of the Year by buying all the games we can. Don't sorry about the backlog,real gamers are supposed to have them.
ElTerprise: Greetings!
As i'm not religious i honestly don't care about that :)
Neither am I. In fact my views on religion mean that I consider the most beautiful church the one that's on fire.
However let me state my reasons.
You get an extra holiday.
You actually have something to look for after Christmas.
You save the best for last like delicious cake.

CarrionCrow: Low sleep, mid-level anger, trying to pry my eyes open and I think I broke part of my chair.
Otherwise, can't complain. ;)
Mow your lawn with a flamethrower, then mow everyone's lawn.
Good stress relief.
Alternatively, get pleasantly drunk on an alcoholic beverage you actually enjoy.

l0rdtr3k: Waiting for Christmas to come all the while helping my father cook and playing my games that I bough on the XBL Countdown Sale.
Really,every day there's a brand new game on sale and I already bought the Fable Series,Skate 3,Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga and I'm waiting for tomorrow's sale since today's didn't interested me much(it was Terraria).
There's an XBL sale?
*Blows the dust off the console*
Post edited December 24, 2015 by j0ekerr
ElTerprise: Greetings!
As i'm not religious i honestly don't care about that :)
j0ekerr: Neither am I. In fact my views on religion mean that I consider the most beautiful church, the one that's on fire.

CarrionCrow: Low sleep, mid-level anger, trying to pry my eyes open and I think I broke part of my chair.
Otherwise, can't complain. ;)
j0ekerr: Mow your lawn with a flamethrower, then mow everyone's lawn.
Good stress relief.
Alternatively, get pleasantly drunk on an alcoholic beverage you actually enjoy.

l0rdtr3k: Waiting for Christmas to come all the while helping my father cook and playing my games that I bough on the XBL Countdown Sale.
Really,every day there's a brand new game on sale and I already bought the Fable Series,Skate 3,Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga and I'm waiting for tomorrow's sale since today's didn't interested me much(it was Terraria).
j0ekerr: There's an XBL sale?
*Blows the dust off the console*
Yes and the biggest one ever! :) Google Major Nelson blog for more info! :)
j0ekerr: Mow your lawn with a flamethrower, then mow everyone's lawn.
Good stress relief.
No lawn here, just dust and weeds.

Already tried that. Three fourths of a bottle later, all I did was sleep for a bit.
Merry Christmas everybody! Let's dance! :)
EndreWhiteMane: *hugs and bah-humbugs to all*
Hi Endre *big re-bah-humbug* :)
It's a false cheerfulness for a false holiday :)
How are you?

j0ekerr: Neither am I. In fact my views on religion mean that I consider the most beautiful church, the one that's on fire.
Huh...wouldn't go that far ;)
That actually makes sense. But at least in some states of Germany (the catholic ones) the 6th is a holiday....
And i guess that the retail secotr would also be in favour of celebrating Christmas at that point :)
EndreWhiteMane: Sounds about like here, I just wish all these people would stop being so damn cheerful. ;)

*hugs and bah-humbugs to all*
41:59 to go. That thought makes me...well, not cheerful. But it's as close as things are going to get, so I'll take it.
l0rdtr3k: So let's celebrate the End of the Year by buying all the games we can. Don't sorry about the backlog,real gamers are supposed to have them.
Actually I'm spending my christmas' money on steel.
Sharp steel.
Which leads me to a question. Does anyone have a mini-victorinox? Are the scissors actually useful, or can I forgo them altogether?
j0ekerr:
No idea what a mini-victorinox is.

Quick heads up - if I remember correctly, you mentioned the Shadowrun Bundle of Holding previously. It's on sale again for about a week.
Post edited December 24, 2015 by CarrionCrow
l0rdtr3k: So let's celebrate the End of the Year by buying all the games we can. Don't sorry about the backlog,real gamers are supposed to have them.
j0ekerr: Actually I'm spending my christmas' money on steel.
Sharp steel.
Which leads me to a question. Does anyone have a mini-victorinox? Are the scissors actually useful, or can I forgo them altogether?
This is my pocket knife of choice and the scissors are the best part.
Sad to see the price is well over double what it was a few years ago.
CarrionCrow: No idea what a mini-victorionox is.

Quick heads up - if I remember correctly, you mentioned the Shadowrun Bundle of Holding previously. It's on sale again for about a week.
It's a swiss army knife. The smaller ones make for very cool keychains.

Hurm. Core game plus some extra books at a reasonable price?!
Now all they need to do make me completely happy is a cyberpunk bundle after new year's.
CarrionCrow: No idea what a mini-victorinox is.

Victorinox is the manufacturer of the swiss army knives

j0ekerr: Actually I'm spending my christmas' money on steel.
Sharp steel.
Can't tell. I only have a normal one but i had a mini some time ago and iirc the scissors were not that great...
EndreWhiteMane: This is my pocket knife of choice and the scissors are the best part.
Sad to see the price is well over double what it was a few years ago.
Well yeah, but that's a leatherman. And leatherman is the multitool brand.
On the other hand take a gander at the scissors on the classic SD. And keep in mind the whole thing is 58mm long.
I think I just set a new personal record - 5 hours before I realized my pants were on backwards... Maybe I wasn't as well-rested as I thought ;-p