It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Yup...was really great. Absolutely overcrowded public transport, overcrowded stores.....and the christmas markets are also not exactly helping....
Oh right, I always forget about how crazy the christmas rush is.
Over here that happens on the 5th.
ElTerprise: Yup...was really great. Absolutely overcrowded public transport, overcrowded stores.....and the christmas markets are also not exactly helping....
Sounds frigging wonderful, wall to wall crap no matter what you try to do.
Conversational Free-for-all Thead Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

Twelve Days of Christmas.....
Okay I'm officially trippin' balls, BITCH!

I followed a link to PC Gamer, which led to another, which led to another... eventually I ended on an article about CS:GO and the many skins for it and...HOLY FAKKIN' SHIT ON A BISCUIT! PEOPLE ARE PAYING 15 BUCKS AND MORE FOR A MACHINE GUN SKIN?!!

I'd love to get all those idiots lined up in a neat row so that I didn't have to waste more than one bullet.
A great big loud thunderstorm 2 days before Christmas????
The Grinch loves it but it's really weird.
Our white Christmas looks more like a flooded Christmas. WooHoo
EndreWhiteMane: A great big loud thunderstorm 2 days before Christmas????
A brown Christmas!
What other things are brown?
Considering what Christmas has become, it's oddly appropriate.
----
Btw, I didn't win the lottery either this year.
Good thing I didn't buy a ticket.
Post edited December 24, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: A brown Christmas!
What other things are brown?
Considering what Christmas has become, it's oddly appropriate.
Careful, the way the weather's been you could get a meter of snow tomorrow and it wouldn't surprise me much.
j0ekerr: Oh right, I always forget about how crazy the christmas rush is.
Over here that happens on the 5th.
Yes...it's the time of comsumption - thankfully it'll be over in a few days followed by the fireworks madness on New Years Eve....

CarrionCrow: Sounds frigging wonderful, wall to wall crap no matter what you try to do.
Yup...but i think those who have to work in the stores etc... have it worse....

Sounds odd...but then again we have about 12-15°C here....
52 hours, 28 minutes to go...
CarrionCrow: 52 hours, 28 minutes to go...
The suspense is killing me.
Namaste My Friends!

I bought Saints Row IV... sold my soul :P ... quite a nice game, in the same way Cobra is a nice movie... if you can supress the urge to scream and just enjoy the ride for what it is :)
Of course first bump hits me already in the start menu - the controller doesn't work, plus it ruins everything else by overriding the controls :) googling for a fix led me to believe for now that s***m doesn't care to fix the controller issue, so I went to a settings file and forced the keyboard settings, everything is fine now then. I hope even more that this game comes to gog now :) Also I've never played any of this series games and sure is looking better than I expected... might grab the 2&3 from here too.

Sorry I'm not around you fellas, been busy and until this morning, been feeling exhausted and even a bit ill... My wife is fine though, doing this super cleaning, second day today... But I hope she understands I need the rest ;)
superstande: Namaste My Friends!

I bought Saints Row IV... sold my soul :P ... quite a nice game, in the same way Cobra is a nice movie... if you can supress the urge to scream and just enjoy the ride for what it is :)
Of course first bump hits me already in the start menu - the controller doesn't work, plus it ruins everything else by overriding the controls :) googling for a fix led me to believe for now that s***m doesn't care to fix the controller issue, so I went to a settings file and forced the keyboard settings, everything is fine now then. I hope even more that this game comes to gog now :) Also I've never played any of this series games and sure is looking better than I expected... might grab the 2&3 from here too.

Sorry I'm not around you fellas, been busy and until this morning, been feeling exhausted and even a bit ill... My wife is fine though, doing this super cleaning, second day today... But I hope she understands I need the rest ;)
Good morning. =)

You're not the only one who picked that up.

Sorry about the control issue, glad you managed to get it fixed. Computers are a huge pain sometimes.

It's okay, things have been pretty quiet here with all the end of the year what-not going on. Enjoy the game, rest as needed and get to feeling better.
*well-rested hugs and waves*

Good morning, Fred.
Good Morning guys, how are you? :) Are you locked and loaded for Christmas? :)
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

You're not the only one who picked that up.

Sorry about the control issue, glad you managed to get it fixed. Computers are a huge pain sometimes.

It's okay, things have been pretty quiet here with all the end of the year what-not going on. Enjoy the game, rest as needed and get to feeling better.
Good Morning and Evening :)
Thanks! Hopefully your holidays are going happily! Enjoy it in any way possible :) If things get too cheesy, maybe a game like Into The Dark for a bit :)

And Nice Mornings or such like Tidings, Agent and XxX !
Post edited December 24, 2015 by superstande