It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*hugs since it is monster slaying break* :P
EndreWhiteMane: Found the Underrail thing, it was stuck running as a process, I killed it and all is well.
That's good at least. Would suck to buy a game at almost retail only to have it be broken.
My owlet's friend spoiled me the new Star Wars movie... >:-|
Do you have any idea how much trouble I would be in if I bury him in my backyard ?....
l0rdtr3k: Good afternoon Fred! How're you people doing? I've just finished a session of D&D with my friends and we we're able to repel an Purple Worm that was threatening Amn. Good battle.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello Leo! :)

I wish you have a good time with your relatives! too :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Hello guys how are you today? :)

I'm doing fine, today was the final day of my school! Now time for some holidays! :) , but I will have 3 tests for my extra school on my holidays :( Oh well I will manage...
l0rdtr3k: CUDDLE TIME!
Lol! :)
moonshineshadow: *hugs since it is monster slaying break* :P
All hail the Great Valkyrie, monster slayer! :-)
What game?
Empress_Owl: My owlet's friend spoiled me the new Star Wars movie... >:-|
Do you have any idea how much trouble I would be in if I bury him in my backyard ?....
>:-O
I think the judge might understand... you could get off with a warning...
EndreWhiteMane: All hail the Great Valkyrie, monster slayer! :-)
What game?
Hero Siege. My brother gave me a copy and told me "It is really fun to play co-op". So I was happy about the getting it. And then he told me "But you need to get to level 99 since I am already there and don't want to repeat everything" :D
But it is quite fun if you are looking for some mindless monster slaying ;-)
What game?
moonshineshadow: Hero Siege. My brother gave me a copy and told me "It is really fun to play co-op". So I was happy about the getting it. And then he told me "But you need to get to level 99 since I am already there and don't want to repeat everything" :D
Cool, for 89 cents maybe I'll splurge on a copy. :-)
moonshineshadow: Hero Siege. My brother gave me a copy and told me "It is really fun to play co-op". So I was happy about the getting it. And then he told me "But you need to get to level 99 since I am already there and don't want to repeat everything" :D
EndreWhiteMane: Cool, for 89 cents maybe I'll splurge on a copy. :-)
Yeah for that price you can get some good hours of fun out of it, according to the time tracking I played it for 10 hours already. There are also several classes you can play. First I tried a melee and died all the time, so I changed to a ranged one now :D
EndreWhiteMane: Hi ElT, doing OK here, glad you finally get your holiday. :-)
At least a better ok? Thanks yes....really appreciate that :)

*big return hug*
Sounds like a cool break :D

Well it's a serious offense after all - spoiling the movie of course not the burying thing because secondary ;)

BTW that reminds me of that. I wonder how effective that actually might be :)
What game?
First off, hey there, ninja lady. =)

Second, question - is the level progression for each character, or overall? Do I get the replay value of leveling a character in each class?
Late at night and plant some flowers over it.
Works for me every time, and my backyard looks great.
CarrionCrow: Second, question - is the level progression for each character, or overall? Do I get the replay value of leveling a character in each class?
The leveling is for each character, but to be honest I can't really see where the replay value would be for doing it with different characters besides the desire to test the different classes and see what fits the best / is the most fun.
But what is quite nice is that there are 5 difficulty levels, you start on normal and once through can tune up the difficulty. I am now on the second one and yeah, it is not called nightmare for nothing :D
I'm off, I want to grab a textbook from the university's library before they close for the Christmas break. And when I come back I'll probably slip off to the cinema to watch the movie.

I looked at the reviews. They claim it's not a streaming pile of cat poo but a delectable movie-going experience.
Oy! I nabbed that one off humble a couple of sales ago.
I even had a spare copy lying around... Why didn't anyone tell me?!
Post edited December 23, 2015 by j0ekerr
AgentBirdnest: >:-O
I think the judge might understand... you could get off with a warning...
There... ,',',,','):-| it wasn't easy...
ElTerprise: Well it's a serious offense after all - spoiling the movie of course not the burying thing because secondary ;)

BTW that reminds me of . I wonder how effective that actually might be :) <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post86053" class="link_arrow"></a></div> Haha [url=https://i.imgur.com/9KCIeJih.jpg]it's so mean...
EndreWhiteMane: Late at night and plant some flowers over it.
Works for me every time, and my backyard looks great.
Oops... bah it was dark already... :-\
any recommendation for the flowers ? :)
Post edited December 23, 2015 by Empress_Owl