It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: Emerges from the undergrowth sporting a dissheveled beard and ears.

See y'all.
Good luck and may your studying be fruitful.
Darkest Dungeon is now showing on the upcoming list. Hell yes. =)
Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

Carol of the Bells
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

Carol of the Bells
Can I also put this song on the list?
For your eyes only
l0rdtr3k: Can I also put this song on the list?
For your eyes only
This is the Christmas song countdown. We can get back to regular songs when the Christmas season is over :P
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves* :)

CarrionCrow: Darkest Dungeon is now showing on the upcoming list. Hell yes. =)
Yay :D
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves* :)

Yay :D
*tackle hugs Rayman*
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
Good evenoon, ElT. How goes it?

And good evenooning to everyone else.
l0rdtr3k: *tackle hugs Rayman*
*sliding tackle re-hugs Blob* ;)

AgentBirdnest: Good evenoon, ElT. How goes it?

And good evenooning to everyone else.
Good evening Agent *big twug*
I'm good...barely survived the pre-Christmas downtown though ;)
How are you?
ElTerprise: Good evening Agent *big twug*
I'm good...barely survived the pre-Christmas downtown though ;)
How are you?
*return twug*
Good Gog... everyone knows you are not supposed to leave the house between Thanksgiving and January 2nd :-p
I'm doing quite good. Just got back from a lovely (and very cold) winter walk up a hill... which gives me a perfect excuse to drink some hot chocolate :-)

Any thoughts on the staff picks?
Post edited December 21, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *return twug*
Good Gog... everyone knows you are not supposed to leave the house between Thanksgiving and January 2nd :-p
I'm doing quite good. Just got back from a lovely freezing-cold winter walk up a hill... which gives me a perfect excuse to drink some hot chocolate :-)

Any thoughts on the staff picks?
Well i had to....due to some location scouting for the video we're doing in a seminar ;)
Sounds lovely....too warm for that here and also a certain lack of hills ;)

Staff picks don't look too bad - i'm interested in Infinifactory..but i'll probably wait for a bigger discount on that one....the Bethesda promo is more important for GOG i guess (i mean we got another free game) but i already own everything of interest from that one - including the locked games....

(Due to the overlapping of the different promos every region-locked game (for Germans) is actually on sale ^^)
Just a quick "hello, Fred!" to the thread. Been having far too many dance parties with Sarge lately... lots of new albums to listen to! Still a few I'm awaiting in the post as well that I'm quite excited about.
I hope you're all doing well, and that you all have a lovely holiday season!

superstande: Namaste!

Well turns out my wife's.condition isn't as bad as I feared.
She'll live, that's the main thing. Just needs to go do checks a few times a year, maybe just twice a year...
She doesn't even need another operation... had a very relieving conversation with a surgeon this morning.
I feel like a weight of two tons have left my shoulders.
Man life sure can get dark quick... but also very bright very quickly.

All the best to all of you. Hope things work out for good!
Excellent news! So glad to hear things have taken such a positive turn!

*also, just saw Darkest Dungeon mentioned and had to check the front page. Awesome! Such a fun (if unforgiving) game.
Post edited December 21, 2015 by akhliber
ElTerprise: Staff picks don't look too bad - i'm interested in Infinifactory..but i'll probably wait for a bigger discount on that one....the Bethesda promo is more important for GOG i guess (i mean we got another free game) but i already own everything of interest from that one - including the locked games....

(Due to the overlapping of the different promos every region-locked game (for Germans) is actually on sale ^^)
Holy crap! I didn't even notice the Bethesda promo! :-O I haven't checked the main page since the staff picks showed up. Very nice...
I've never heard of the new freebie. It looks terrible (graphicswise) but what the hell... it's free :-p
Hey guys, I'm back. Do you like the new deals, have you grabbed anything from them?
akhliber: Just a quick "hello, Fred!" to the thread. Been having far too many dance parties with Sarge lately... lots of new albums to listen to! Still a few I'm awaiting in the post as well that I'm quite excited about.
I hope you're all doing well, and that you all have a lovely holiday season!

*also, just saw Darkest Dungeon mentioned and had to check the front page. Awesome! Such a fun (if unforgiving) game.
Hi :)
Doing good here - how are you?
That sounds great :)

Yes...eagerly awaiting Darkest Dungeon as well :D

AgentBirdnest: Holy crap! I didn't even notice the Bethesda promo! :-O I haven't checked the main page since the staff picks showed up. Very nice...
I've never heard of the new freebie. It looks terrible (graphicswise) but what the hell... it's free :-p
It was actually spoiled for me by that article :)
Me neither but could be fun....plus it's from 3D Realms :)