It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: That's the one. =)
Ah...makes sense :)

---------
I'm about to fall asleep. Going to bed now. Goodnight everyone.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by ElTerprise
Good Morning!
Hey did anyone buy that Underrail.... it's whispering sweet words to my ears every time I visit the front page ;)
I fell asleep 5 p.m. last night... must have had some fatigue to burn... got up briefly in the midnight but then again in the morning.
In Finland we just passed the darkest day of the year... It's towards the light from now on ;)

FearfulSymmetry: Sorry, I missed your initial post, but I'm happy to hear you're wife is doing better than expected! :)
no problemo, as you see.. missing posts is like a hobby to me :P
yeah, it's also strange to come out of the dark side to the light... after settling in for the apocalypse, it's announced that the world will have a bright future... and I was like, "Come again?" :)
Post edited December 22, 2015 by superstande
superstande: Good Morning!
Hey did anyone buy that Underrail.... it's whispering sweet words to my ears every time I visit the front page ;)
I fell asleep 5 p.m. last night... must have had some fatigue to burn... got up briefly in the midnight but then again in the morning.
In Finland we just passed the darkest day of the year... It's towards the light from now on ;)
Good morning. =)

Not yet, but it's on a short list of things to pick up. Right now, high priority items are that, Darkest Dungeon, Starcrawlers and the Pillars of Eternity expansion.

If GOG and Bethesda pull a collective rabbit out of their ass and take advantage of the end of the year thing, that list might expand a bit.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Not yet, but it's on a short list of things to pick up. Right now, high priority items are that, Darkest Dungeon, Starcrawlers and the Pillars of Eternity expansion.

If GOG and Bethesda pull a collective rabbit out of their ass and take advantage of the end of the year thing, that list might expand a bit.
Howdy!
Yes, an End of the Year Sale would be great... and preferably something more hectic than the last sales :)
I'm also going to get Starcrawlers - there's never too many sci-fi themed games that play like that.
Also thinking of going through Witcher 2 finally, and then if the sale offers W3 again, might grab it :)
Post edited December 22, 2015 by superstande
superstande: Howdy!
Yes, an End of the Year Sale would be great... and preferably something more hectic than the last sales :)
I'm also going to get Starcrawlers - there's never too many sci-fi themed games that play like that.
Also thinking of going through Witcher 2 finally, and then if the sale offers W3 again, might grab it :)
I don't think there's going to be another big sale from GOG for the end of the year. Having two in the last two months along with all the other normal stuff is enough to wipe out most people's wallets, or at least send customers into a state of sale fatigue.
I wouldn't be surprised if GOG is planning to put out new stuff from Bethesda to take advantage of the shopping season, but getting your hopes up about things being released at a certain time is pretty much begging for disappointment.
CarrionCrow: I don't think there's going to be another big sale from GOG for the end of the year. Having two in the last two months along with all the other normal stuff is enough to wipe out most people's wallets, or at least send customers into a state of sale fatigue.
I wouldn't be surprised if GOG is planning to put out new stuff from Bethesda to take advantage of the shopping season, but getting your hopes up about things being released at a certain time is pretty much begging for disappointment.
Yeah... You are probably right. Some new releases would be great, like Bethesda's major titles, or any big release, even if it would be several years old.
I'm happy with my library at the moment anyhow :)
<__< .... >__> ...
*flips on light switch* o__o

Good mornoon, Fred.
low rated
HaPPY HOLYDAYS !!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc
fan3l: HaPPY HOLYDAYS !!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc
Why do you post here? Everyone in this thread knows you are a scammer. You won't get anything here.
I have only seen 3 types of posts from you on the entire forums - 1) Asking for games. 2) Complaining about your reputation. 3) Daily useless posts like this one to increase your reputation. Literally, I have not seen one post from you that I would have considered to be friendly, helpful, or anything other than an attempt to get free games from people.

Even if you decided to become magically friendly, it's too late. At this point, you are beyond redemption. I really hope you stop trying, for my own sake, because I get really tired of seeing your posts.

(And yeah, I know it is pointless to reply. It won't do any good. Just felt like finally speaking my mind.)
Post edited December 22, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: <__< .... >__> ...
*flips on light switch* o__o

Good mornoon, Fred.
Who the hell is Fred?
l0rdtr3k: Who the hell is Fred?
This thread. We named it a couple weeks ago. Fred the Thread :-)
Full name: Captain Fred Frederic Arbogast
AgentBirdnest: This thread. We named it a couple weeks ago. Fred the Thread :-)
Full name: Captain Fred Frederic Arbogast
Oh I get it now.
BTW,I'm going to go all grabby grabby on you now.Prepare to be slimed!
Good afternoon everybody :)
How are you doing ?
**Big hugs with... nothing at all. I come back.**
l0rdtr3k: BTW,I'm going to go all grabby grabby on you now.Prepare to be slimed!
Errr.... no thanks >__o ... *runs away*
AgentBirdnest: Why do you post here? Everyone in this thread knows you are a scammer. You won't get anything here.
I have only seen 3 types of posts from you on the entire forums - 1) Asking for games. 2) Complaining about your reputation. 3) Daily useless posts like this one to increase your reputation. Literally, I have not seen one post from you that I would have considered to be friendly, helpful, or anything other than an attempt to get free games from people.

Even if you decided to become magically friendly, it's too late. At this point, you are beyond redemption. I really hope you stop trying, for my own sake, because I get really tired of seeing your posts.

(And yeah, I know it is pointless to reply. It won't do any good. Just felt like finally speaking my mind.)
Have some +1 ! :)
and one daily -1 for the rep grinder... ;)