It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Well turns out my wife's.condition isn't as bad as I feared.
She'll live, that's the main thing. Just needs to go do checks a few times a year, maybe just twice a year...
She doesn't even need another operation... had a very relieving conversation with a surgeon this morning.
I feel like a weight of two tons have left my shoulders.
Man life sure can get dark quick... but also very bright very quickly.
That is awesome news! So happy for you and your wife! :-) **Extra huge, happy, awesome, amazing hug**
Happy HOLYDAYS !!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGBie5pT9nw
Good morning lovely thread :)
**Big hugs with coffee**
I'm working at home today !
I hope everyone is doing fine ?

... oh. When will these rep grinders understand they'd only get derepped by popping up and just say "hi" everyday... >:-|
Time to bring a bigger -1 hammer I guess... ?
CLEAR OFF !!!
Empress_Owl: Good morning lovely thread :)
**Big hugs with coffee**

... oh. When will these rep grinders understand they'd only get derepped by popping up and just say "hi" everyday... >:-|
CLEAR OFF !!!
Good morning. =)

-breaks out the squeaky clean wading pool full of fresh coffee- It's been a bit, had a chance to make sure it didn't look like the bottom of a coffee cup.

Can't complain here, it's a pretty quiet night. How have you been doing?
Empress_Owl: Good morning lovely thread :)
**Big hugs with coffee**

CLEAR OFF !!!
Good morning, my Empress!
**Big return hug**
Still working? Want me to stop distracting you then? @__@
And yes, I'm doing great today. how about yourself?

Regardless of rep, everyone here will remember that fan3l is a scammer. There is no point in that person posting here anymore.
Good day, lovely people of the thread!

I will not be stopping today, I just wanted to pop by and wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year. I will not be on much over the next few weeks (if at all), so I just wanted to say hello, and to wish you all the best. I intend to just spend the next few weeks with my partner having fun and just enjoying the time we have together.

I have send some of you a message over chat (hopefully none of them got eaten). But just in case it did not send, or in case I forgot or just did not send one over chat, I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas (or happy holidays if you don't do Christmas), and a happy New Year!

Take care, everyone! Have an awesome time and I look forward to seeing you all again in the new year!

*big Christmas hugs*

toxicTom: ...
I am terribly sorry to hear about all that. This year sure has been a hard one for you, and I really do hope that next year will be much better, and that everything will work out fine for you, your wife, and there rest of your family. I hope you are able to have a nice Christmas, despite all that has been going on. And fingers crossed that the New Year will bring you lots of good news. I know there is little I can do to help, but you know where my chat is if you ever need to talk, or just need a place to rant.

*big comforting hug*

akhliber: ...
That is good news. I hope you keep feeling better, and that you are able to have a lovely holiday and a great new year!

superstande: ...
That is wonderful news about your wife. I am very glad to hear things seem to be going well and that she won't be needing another operation. Perfect news ready for Christmas and what will hopefully be a much happier year (health wise) for your both next year.
Good morning.
This week I'm free from work! Time to get the pajama party started.
ddickinson:
The same for you and yours, D. Take care, keep on feeling better, have fun whenever possible. =)
ddickinson: Good day, lovely people of the thread!

I will not be stopping today, I just wanted to pop by and wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year. I will not be on much over the next few weeks (if at all), so I just wanted to say hello, and to wish you all the best. I intend to just spend the next few weeks with my partner having fun and just enjoying the time we have together.

I have send some of you a message over chat (hopefully none of them got eaten). But just in case it did not send, or in case I forgot or just did not send one over chat, I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas (or happy holidays if you don't do Christmas), and a happy New Year!

Take care, everyone! Have an awesome time and I look forward to seeing you all again in the new year!

*big Christmas hugs*

toxicTom: ...
ddickinson: I am terribly sorry to hear about all that. This year sure has been a hard one for you, and I really do hope that next year will be much better, and that everything will work out fine for you, your wife, and there rest of your family. I hope you are able to have a nice Christmas, despite all that has been going on. And fingers crossed that the New Year will bring you lots of good news. I know there is little I can do to help, but you know where my chat is if you ever need to talk, or just need a place to rant.

*big comforting hug*

akhliber: ...
ddickinson: That is good news. I hope you keep feeling better, and that you are able to have a lovely holiday and a great new year!

superstande: ...
ddickinson: That is wonderful news about your wife. I am very glad to hear things seem to be going well and that she won't be needing another operation. Perfect news ready for Christmas and what will hopefully be a much happier year (health wise) for your both next year.
*big slimmy Christmas hug*
Good Day, everybody *hugs and waves*

ddickinson: Good day, lovely people of the thread!

*big Christmas hugs*
I also wish you a Merry Christmas, my Battle Sister, and hope that your New Year turns out better than the last one. I know you had a hard time, so I send you my best wishes that everything improves within the next months and hope to see you again in awesome 2016. *awesome seasonal hug*

superstande:
I'm happy to hear that. It's always terrible to be afraid about your loved ones health, I know that. Good it turns out half as bad...

toxicTom: *Big hugs and waves around*

Hello everybody. Looks like the Xmas is going to be a ball this year. Whole family sick and I will probably have to look for a new job soon. And my wife too, hers ends with January.

Interesting times ahead...
Sorry to hear about that, but I hope that 2016 turns out to be an awesome year for you,where everything comes out well.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

-breaks out the squeaky clean wading pool full of fresh coffee- It's been a bit, had a chance to make sure it didn't look like the bottom of a coffee cup.

Can't complain here, it's a pretty quiet night. How have you been doing?
Good morning Crow !!
**Dives happily in fresh coffee** u__u
A pretty quiet night sounds cool !! :)
I've spent a lovely weekend, and today I'm supposed to work at home... oddly my alarm clock refused to ring this morning =___ô
other than that, I'm doing good... the sun is shining, it's a new morning, as Gerry would say..
Time to find some courage to get to work now :)
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, my Empress!
**Big return hug**
Still working? Want me to stop distracting you then? @__@
And yes, I'm doing great today. how about yourself?

Regardless of rep, everyone here will remember that fan3l is a scammer. There is no point in that person posting here anymore.
¤___¤ ooooh......

ddickinson:
Hi DD, thanks for your lovely words here and there :)
I hope you'll have the best holidays ever...
I look forwards to chatting with you again "next year"... take care !!! have fun :))
**Big toad hugs**
l0rdtr3k: Good morning.
This week I'm free from work! Time to get the pajama party started.
Good morning blob !!
Enjoy your week off !! :D
**Big holiday hugs**
Post edited December 21, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Good morning Crow !!
**Dives happily in fresh coffee** u__u
A pretty quiet night sounds cool !! :)
I've spent a lovely weekend, and today I'm supposed to work at home... oddly my alarm clock refused to ring this morning =___ô
other than that, I'm doing good... the sun is shining, it's a new morning, as Gerry would say..
Time to find some courage to get to work now :)
Um...the alarm clock always refuses to ring when you hit it with a hammer then go back to bed...=X

You can do it. Figuring your vacation must be pretty close, so wipe out whatever you have to so you can be done and start enjoying it.
PalioDeMonte: Good Day, everybody *hugs and waves*
Good day, Palio !!
**Big monday happy hug**
How are you doing ? :)
CarrionCrow: Um...the alarm clock always refuses to ring when you hit it with a hammer then go back to bed...=X

You can do it. Figuring your vacation must be pretty close, so wipe out whatever you have to so you can be done and start enjoying it.
I didn't know !!! >:-| That's not written in the manual !!! [/American] ;-p
Yes yes yes... let's do that \o/ woohoo !!!.... first, I'll need some coffee...
Post edited December 21, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: I didn't know !!! >:-| That's not written in the manual !!! [/American] ;-p
Yes yes yes... let's do that \o/ woohoo !!!.... first, I'll need some coffee...
It's okay. If you had your alarm clock manual memorized, I'd have to worry about you a bit.

Coffee is good. Roommates recently bought a single cup coffee maker with a strong setting. It'll make coffee that tries to make my heart explode in my chest. Great stuff. =)
PalioDeMonte: Good Day, everybody *hugs and waves*
Empress_Owl: Good day, Palio !!
**Big monday happy hug**
How are you doing ? :)
*happy return hug*

I'm doing great, still at work but looking forward to christmas very much. I'll love seeing my family again :D