It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not sure what I was expecting exactly, but this Fireball is far smoother than I would have guessed.
All that unpleasant "hey fucktard, you're drinking a bottle of nail polish remover" feeling has been eliminated. It's really quite nice.
CarrionCrow: Not sure what I was expecting exactly, but this Fireball is far smoother than I would have guessed.
All that unpleasant "hey fucktard, you're drinking a bottle of nail polish remover" feeling has been eliminated. It's really quite nice.
I used to prefer my whiskey pure and neat but that sounds pretty good.
I've never considered cinnamon spicy but rather pleasantly warm.
Well I can't fucking sleep now. How nice to receive a midnight call from my mom in tears because some piece of shit waste of life threw half a brick through her bedroom window (very common tactic - means that they were casing the house for robbery). Luckily private security arrived quickly and just now fired on some asshole hiding across from her house in the veld.

sorry for the rant
Matewis: Well I can't fucking sleep now. How nice to receive a midnight call from my mom in tears because some piece of shit waste of life threw half a brick through her bedroom window (very common tactic - means that they were casing the house for robbery). Luckily private security arrived quickly and just now fired on some asshole hiding across from her house in the veld.

sorry for the rant
No need to apologize :-)
Good thing that security arrived quickly, so hopefully everything is fine and your mom can calm down.
Matewis: Well I can't fucking sleep now. How nice to receive a midnight call from my mom in tears because some piece of shit waste of life threw half a brick through her bedroom window (very common tactic - means that they were casing the house for robbery). Luckily private security arrived quickly and just now fired on some asshole hiding across from her house in the veld.

sorry for the rant
moonshineshadow: No need to apologize :-)
Good thing that security arrived quickly, so hopefully everything is fine and your mom can calm down.
Thanks man :P Yeah she's ok, just pretty rattled. Sounds like the private security will leave a vehicle in front of the house tonight at least
EndreWhiteMane: I used to prefer my whiskey pure and neat but that sounds pretty good.
I've never considered cinnamon spicy but rather pleasantly warm.
I think it's my decades of soda consumption that fully affect what kinds of things I go for. If I can find something with an interesting flavor, and possibly sweet to boot, it's something I'll go for.

Additional - Here's some neat stuff I found yesterday and today.

Ask A Mortician.

Under The Knife.

Posting this here for people in general.
The first is what it sounds like, a professional mortician answering questions about death-related topics.
The second is a series from a historian who talks about interesting archaic medical practices.
Post edited December 21, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Conversational Free-for-all Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

Pretty Paper
*Big hugs and waves around*

Hello everybody. Looks like the Xmas is going to be a ball this year. Whole family sick and I will probably have to look for a new job soon. And my wife too, hers ends with January.

Interesting times ahead...
toxicTom: *Big hugs and waves around*

Hello everybody. Looks like the Xmas is going to be a ball this year. Whole family sick and I will probably have to look for a new job soon. And my wife too, hers ends with January.

Interesting times ahead...
*coffee to help relieve the pain* :P
BillyMaysFan59: *coffee to help relieve the pain* :P

but it's 3 am here, and I'm bound for some shut-eye, so I'll pass.
Hi, sleepy folks! I hope the thread called Fred has been doing well. I've been deep in lurker mode for a while, was having some headstuffs-related issues, doesn't make for good conversation. Feeling much better past couple days, plus the last round of injections in the valve in my stomach seem to have helped a lot. I'm enjoying a beer at the moment, in fact. Yay for that. :)

I hope you are all doing as well as possible, and I wish you all a wonderful holiday season!

I just finished Fallout New Vegas. That felt pretty good, took quite a while as well. Incredibly fun. Both excited about and anxious about Fallout 4. I was kind of figuring I'd be stuck on New Vegas for a while yet. :)
This is what happens when you drink something new, find out that it's less of a "let's get loopy silly for a few hours until it fades" item and more of a "grab a pillow, you're going to be comatose soon" kind of thing.

But on the bright side, less than 121 hours left, and all the fake holiday garbage can be gone for another year. That's always a good thing.
Namaste!

Well turns out my wife's.condition isn't as bad as I feared.
She'll live, that's the main thing. Just needs to go do checks a few times a year, maybe just twice a year...
She doesn't even need another operation... had a very relieving conversation with a surgeon this morning.
I feel like a weight of two tons have left my shoulders.
Man life sure can get dark quick... but also very bright very quickly.

All the best to all of you. Hope things work out for good!
*good morning hugs and waves*

superstande: Well turns out my wife's.condition isn't as bad as I feared.
She'll live, that's the main thing. Just needs to go do checks a few times a year, maybe just twice a year...
She doesn't even need another operation... had a very relieving conversation with a surgeon this morning.
Good to hear that everything turned out so well *big happy hug*
Post edited December 21, 2015 by moonshineshadow
superstande: Namaste!

Well turns out my wife's.condition isn't as bad as I feared.
I feel like a weight of two tons have left my shoulders.
Man life sure can get dark quick... but also very bright very quickly.

All the best to all of you. Hope things work out for good!
Good morning. =)

That's excellent news, happy to hear it. Hopefully whatever's happening will keep on improving so maybe she won't have to do the multiple visits a year thing eventually.

moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
-hey there waves back- =)