It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Well I'm not going to argue... after all, the designers have made the music and other sounds for that particular game.
Perhaps I just sometimes need this extra fanfare music to get through some difficult battles, while the in-game music is a bit less... inspiring for greatness :P
l0rdtr3k: CUDDLE TIME!
Alright, but no funny business! :P
*hugs*
Good morning/afternoon/evening, whenever, everyone. =)

Hope you're all having a decent day at least.
Hello all *big hugs and waves*

Yay....weekend seminar survived :)

How are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Hello all *big hugs and waves*

Yay....weekend seminar survived :)

How are you all doing?
Good evening. =)

With that out of the way, are you finally done for the holiday break?
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

With that out of the way, are you finally done for the holiday break?
Hi Crow :)

Yes. Finally - was the last thing i had to do for university this year :)
ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)

Yes. Finally - was the last thing i had to do for university this year :)
Very nice. Congratulations for getting through that last bit without screaming and running away in the middle of it. ;)
CarrionCrow: Very nice. Congratulations for getting through that last bit without screaming and running away in the middle of it. ;)
Thanks. But that would be stupid thing to do....i only feel exhausted after those three days :)
ElTerprise: Thanks. But that would be stupid thing to do....i only feel exhausted after those three days :)
At least now you can get some rest. (Unless a professor sends you an email announcing their pop quiz version of a lecture a week into your break...)
CarrionCrow: At least now you can get some rest. (Unless a professor sends you an email announcing their pop quiz version of a lecture a week into your break...)
Well in that case i will ignore it then... :)
CarrionCrow: At least now you can get some rest. (Unless a professor sends you an email announcing their pop quiz version of a lecture a week into your break...)
ElTerprise: Well in that case i will ignore it then... :)
-laughs- Good call. Wouldn't be too responsive to that either.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Good call. Wouldn't be too responsive to that either.
Mhm...but thankfully no Prof i know would even think of doing that :)
CarrionCrow:
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that when I start playing my chosen winter holiday game, I'll be thinking of you.

Go on.... guess. :D
CarrionCrow:
penumbren: Just wanted to pop in and let you know that when I start playing my chosen winter holiday game, I'll be thinking of you.

Go on.... guess. :D
Uh huh...

I have alcohol now. As such, I feel better about my chances. I'll just make up a drinking game to go with it. I'll either find a way to not foam at the mouth, or vomit and pass out. One of the two. =)
CarrionCrow: I have alcohol now. As such, I feel better about my chances. I'll just make up a drinking game to go with it. I'll either find a way to not foam at the mouth, or vomit and pass out. One of the two. =)
Hehehehehe. You should really look online for a save file for Hatoful Boyfriend that will start you at the beginning of the real ending (a.k.a. the second half of the game), or just find spoilers somewhere. Trust me, you'd really appreciate that section of the game.

I'm off to play some more WoW now, but I'll be working on holiday pigeons later.
penumbren: Hehehehehe. You should really look online for a save file for Hatoful Boyfriend that will start you at the beginning of the real ending (a.k.a. the second half of the game), or just find spoilers somewhere. Trust me, you'd really appreciate that section of the game.

I'm off to play some more WoW now, but I'll be working on holiday pigeons later.
Can't do that. If it turns out that I have a change of heart regarding the whole thing, it still needs to be balanced with however much noxious shit I have to chew through beforehand.

Have fun with your neon green platypus mount quest. =)