It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: I think the Return to Oz film was actually filled in the UK rather than the US for some reason, probably tax related. My brothers used to feel a little uncomfortable for a while after I was attacked if they chose a movie film for us to watch that had a stabbing in it. But I never really blamed them for forgetting or not knowing it was in there, at first it was a bit hard, but after a while it gets easier. It also helped that I did not really watch many movies with them. :-)
I always try to be careful with movies I choose to watch with friends. (Definitely too careful :-p "This person was in a car crash 28 years ago, so I definitely can't show them this one...") ... but they don't seem to mind when we watch movies that I would have thought might make them uncomfortable. Depends on the person/situation/how much time has passed though.
AgentBirdnest: I always try to be careful with movies I choose to watch with friends. (Definitely too careful :-p "This person was in a car crash 28 years ago, so I definitely can't show them this one...") ... but they don't seem to mind when we watch movies that I would have thought might make them uncomfortable. Depends on the person/situation/how much time has passed though.
That is true.

Do you have all your Christmas shopping done now?
ddickinson: Do you have all your Christmas shopping done now?
Yep. A short and easy list this year... But - I haven't finished a couple of homemade gifts quite yet. I'm a bit sentimental :-p ... and also a procrastinator ):-/

How about yourself?
AgentBirdnest: Yep. A short and easy list this year... But - I haven't finished a couple of homemade gifts quite yet. I'm a bit sentimental :-p ... and also a procrastinator ):-/

How about yourself?
I just have a few touches left on a few personal homemade presents, but nearly done now. Other than that I am all set to give them to Santa to deliver on Christmas day (and maybe a nice early present for my partner on Christmas Eve as well). :-)
ddickinson: I just have a few touches left on a few personal homemade presents, but nearly done now. Other than that I am all set to give them to Santa to deliver on Christmas day (and maybe a nice early present for my partner on Christmas Eve as well). :-)
Lovely :-)

*awkward moment where I've run out of things to say*
*goes to random conversation topic website*

So, what was your least favourite subject in school? ^^
AgentBirdnest: Lovely :-)

*awkward moment where I've run out of things to say*
*goes to random conversation topic website*

So, what was your least favourite subject in school? ^^
Erm... I am not sure. I loved and still love learning, so I liked most of my subjects. I am just trying to think of any I did not like. Maybe geography lessons would be my least favourite? I still enjoyed it, but I think that might have been my least favourite, but I am really not sure. I did not hate any of them I don't think.

How about you?
ddickinson: Fingers crossed you can destress and enjoy the festive season.

Nothing really, just resting as my health is not doing too well today. Do you have anything nice planned?

I guess like many games they have their fandoms, with some people really enjoying them and some hating them. I know some hate the new ones and prefer the older ones, while others prefer the newer FPS type ones over the older ones.
Thanks. I guess destressing is happening after watching that movie Goodfellas and stuffing myself with pizza.
Just planning Christmas with family, everything is looking alright now.

Resting is good - there can never be too much of it. Gotta take care of health and then take care of the rest, I think.

Yeah, sometimes fandoms can get a bit out of hand... :) As long as things have some humour, I don't mind...
ddickinson: Erm... I am not sure. I loved and still love learning, so I liked most of my subjects. I am just trying to think of any I did not like. Maybe geography lessons would be my least favourite? I still enjoyed it, but I think that might have been my least favourite, but I am really not sure. I did not hate any of them I don't think.

How about you?
Geography? Blasphemy >:-O That was one of my favourites!

I never liked math (without an "s" on the end, because that sounds too weird to me :-p) I was quite good at it (until 8th grade, when I failed an assignment and threw up in class,) but I just didn't enjoy it. It always stressed me out, and no other subject would do that.
superstande: Thanks. I guess destressing is happening after watching that movie Goodfellas and stuffing myself with pizza.
Just planning Christmas with family, everything is looking alright now.

Resting is good - there can never be too much of it. Gotta take care of health and then take care of the rest, I think.

Yeah, sometimes fandoms can get a bit out of hand... :) As long as things have some humour, I don't mind...
That is good to hear. I hope you and your family have a very lovely Christmas.

Fandoms can get out of hand, and be quite nasty at times. But as long as it is just kept as fun then it doesn't really matter.

AgentBirdnest: Geography? Blasphemy >:-O That was one of my favourites!

I never liked math (without an "s" on the end, because that sounds too weird to me :-p) I was quite good at it (until 8th grade, when I failed an assignment and threw up in class,) but I just didn't enjoy it. It always stressed me out, and no other subject would do that.
I did not say I hated it, I liked them all, that was just probably my least favourite.

So the "s" sounds strange? Do you call it "mathematic" or "mathematics"? I am pretty sure you use the "s" at the end, so it should be there on "maths" as well. Were you Americans just angry there was no "u" to steal so you stole the "s" instead? :-)
Post edited December 19, 2015 by ddickinson
AgentBirdnest: Huh... not that I know of. I'm Swedish, Czech, and a bit of English :-)
How are you liking Omerta? I've heard mixed opinions about it.
No Sicilian... Well me neither... But Czech... that's... almost there... or thereabouts :P
I'm mostly Finnish, with some Karelia in the mix... which is a bit livelier folk than Finns in general.

Omerta is quite nice. The voice acting is excellent, the music is spot on, and the missions and jobs are just what I'd expect proper arrogant and proud young gangsters would do. Reminds me of Boardwalk Empire, which is no suprise since it's the Atlantic City. And you get the extra dlcs pre-installed from the start... I have no complaints... Maybe it's because I wasn't expecting much... The tutorial is quite long and there's not that much freedom at the start... but... *italian accent* eh...don't worry about it :P
ddickinson: I did not say I hated it, I liked them all, that was just probably my least favourite.

So the "s" sounds strange? Do you call it "mathematic" or "mathematics"? I am pretty sure you use the "s" at the end, so it should be there on "maths" as well. Were you Americans just angry there was no "u" to steal so you stole the "s" instead? :-)
Haha... Yes, it is mathematics... and I think you are right with that explanation n__n ... Really though, I find it kinda hard to says "maths"... my tongue doesn't like it >__o
And now I've said both words so many times that neither "math" nor "maths" has any meaning at all anymore :-)
superstande: No Sicilian... Well me neither... But Czech... that's... almost there... or thereabouts :P
I'm mostly Finnish, with some Karelia in the mix... which is a bit livelier folk than Finns in general.

Omerta is quite nice. The voice acting is excellent, the music is spot on, and the missions and jobs are just what I'd expect proper arrogant and proud young gangsters would do. Reminds me of Boardwalk Empire, which is no suprise since it's the Atlantic City. And you get the extra dlcs pre-installed from the start... I have no complaints... Maybe it's because I wasn't expecting much... The tutorial is quite long and there's not that much freedom at the start... but... *italian accent* eh...don't worry about it :P
If it weren't for my lovely geography class, I might not even know where Finland is, or that the capital is Helsinki :-) (geography is the best subject ever!!)

Sounds cool... I might give it a try sometime. After all, as far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. B-)
Post edited December 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Haha... Yes, it is mathematics... and I think you are right with that explanation n__n ... Really though, I find it kinda hard to says "maths"... my tongue doesn't like it >__o
And now I've said both words so many times that neither "math" nor "maths" has any meaning at all anymore :-)
What I don't get is why you Americans try to claim things for your own and then steam them. I mean, you call yourself the "U.S.", so you go about stealing all the "u" and "s" characters from words to keep all for yourselves. :-)

*big silly hug*

-----

I need to get some rest, I think I have been pushing it a little being online for so long given my head at the moment. But it was very lovely chatting with you as always, Mr Agent. Take care, and talk again soon.

*big hug*
Post edited December 19, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: [...]
*big hug*
lol...
Nice chatting with you too, Mrs Kinson. Take care, and get some good rest.

*extra big comfy hug*
AgentBirdnest: If it weren't for my lovely geography class, I might not even know where Finland is, or that the capital is Helsinki :-) (geography is the best subject ever!!)

Sounds cool... I might give it a try sometime. After all, as far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. B-)
haha... but on more serious note... if you don't have it, it might be best to wait for at least some sort of discount, just in case.
Yeah geography is cool :)
ddickinson: [...]
*big hug*
AgentBirdnest: lol...
Nice chatting with you too, Mrs Kinson. Take care, and get some good rest.

*extra big comfy hug*
Time for me to go all grabby grabby on you.