It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Hello, people of the quiet thread called Fred!

How are you all on this wintery Friday evening?

And just a random quote: "There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart." ~ Jane Austen.
Good evening :-)

*looks out window* ... definitely not wintery here. Looks and feels like October. Anyway, I'm doing quite good. Just about to make myself a cup of Legendary Hot Chocolate™, which turns a good evenoon into an outstanding one ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Good evening :-)

*looks out window* ... definitely not wintery here. Looks and feels like October. Anyway, I'm doing quite good. Just about to make myself a cup of Legendary Hot Chocolate™, which turns a good evenoon into an outstanding one ;-)
Good evening!

It does not look very wintery here either, but at least I got the Friday part right. :-)

I am glad to hear you are doing good, and that you are getting ready for some hot chocolate of legend.

*big hug*
ddickinson: Hello, people of the quiet thread called Fred!

How are you all on this wintery Friday evening?

And just a random quote: "There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart." ~ Jane Austen.
Good evening. =)

Can't complain too much here aside from the game I was playing forcing my computer to reboot. One hell of a bug right there.

How has your day been?
ddickinson: Good evening!

It does not look very wintery here either, but at least I got the Friday part right. :-)

I am glad to hear you are doing good, and that you are getting ready for some hot chocolate of legend.

*big hug*
So, how is your correct day going? :-) Done anything fun?
Bonus : any plans for the weekend?

*bigger hug*
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain too much here aside from the game I was playing forcing my computer to reboot. One hell of a bug right there.

How has your day been?
Good evening!

That sounds bad. What game are you playing? How is your day other than that, going okay I hope?

My day has not been too bad. I spend much of it sleeping, and then a lovely evening with my partner before she set off to see her family for the weekend. So I am now left to my own devices over the weekend and under strict orders to behave while my partner is away.

AgentBirdnest: So, how is your correct day going? :-) Done anything fun?
Bonus : any plans for the weekend?

*bigger hug*
I spend most of it resting, but I feel a little better for it. Then I had a lovely evening with my partner before she left to visit her family for the weekend. No plans really for the weekend, just hoping it passes quickly so I can spend some more time with my partner as she is off work now until after the new year, so I am looking forward to spending some lovely time together over the festive season.

*big mega hug*
Post edited December 18, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good evening!

That sounds bad. What game are you playing? How is your day other than that, going okay I hope?

My day has not been too bad. I spend much of it sleeping, and then a lovely evening with my partner before she set off to see her family for the weekend. So I am now left to my own devices over the weekend and under strict orders to behave while my partner is away.
Trying out Sword Coast Legends since the rental service has it available free to play this weekend.
Really bad timing on the bug's part. Was starting to ever so slightly warm up to the game, but I am not big on the idea of their software crashing my computer and possibly starting one of those classic Windows domino effects of brokenness.

So...under strict orders to behave meaning party at your house this weekend? ;)
CarrionCrow: Trying out Sword Coast Legends since the rental service has it available free to play this weekend.
Really bad timing on the bug's part. Was starting to ever so slightly warm up to the game, but I am not big on the idea of their software crashing my computer and possibly starting one of those classic Windows domino effects of brokenness.

So...under strict orders to behave meaning party at your house this weekend? ;)
I don't think I have ever had a game crash my whole computer before. It is not a game I have heard of, but that is not surprising as I only really get my games from here.

Not quite, although that would not be off limits I don't think. I just have to make sure I take care of myself and don't let myself get carried away doing things I am not up to. Not that I would at the moment, but my partner figured it was just a safe precaution to make me promise I would behave just in case I get a mischievous idea. :-)
Hello again everyone.

Just had the joy of Skype troubles due to an update...great ....

How are you all doing?
Post edited December 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Hello again everyone.

How are you all doing?
Hello, ELT!

How are you this evening?

It seems like it has been a while since I caught you online at the same time on the evening. :-)
ddickinson: Hello, ELT!

How are you this evening?

It seems like it has been a while since I caught you online at the same time on the evening. :-)
Hey DD *big hug*

I'm good. After i had my last presentation for this year today i'm really relaxed :)
How are you?

Yes. Seems so...was a bit occupied the last days due to the presentation and whatnot.
ddickinson: I don't think I have ever had a game crash my whole computer before. It is not a game I have heard of, but that is not surprising as I only really get my games from here.

Not quite, although that would not be off limits I don't think. I just have to make sure I take care of myself and don't let myself get carried away doing things I am not up to. Not that I would at the moment, but my partner figured it was just a safe precaution to make me promise I would behave just in case I get a mischievous idea. :-)
Yeah, I just deleted it. Better safe than sorry. Guess I'll just have to load up a better game like Baldur's Gate 2 instead. =( -laughs-

Smart move on her part, and much more humane than tying you to the bed as a way to make sure you're not getting into trouble.
ElTerprise: Hey DD *big hug*

I'm good. After i had my last presentation for this year today i'm really relaxed :)
How are you?

Yes. Seems so...was a bit occupied the last days due to the presentation and whatnot.
*big return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good. So are you all done now for the year, can you just relax fully now?

I am good, thank you.

I know, but it's nice seeing you again. :-)
CarrionCrow: (...)
Wait...Sword Coast Legends also crashed your computer? Gets better every minute....
ElTerprise: Hello again everyone.

How are you all doing?
Good evening. =)

It's the reverse Midas touch of Microsoft. With but a fingertip, they can turn any working program to steaming crap.

Doing all right here. Checking out Underrail, reading the Darkest Dungeon site and almost spraining a finger from crossing them so hard for that game showing up here on its official release date.
ddickinson: *big return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good. So are you all done now for the year, can you just relax fully now?

I am good, thank you.

I know, but it's nice seeing you again. :-)
Thank you. Not entirely. I still have stuff to work on for the Copenhagen field trip but other than that i can relax which i really appreciate :)

Good to hear that. Are you looking forward to the holidays?

Yes. Likewise :) *big hug*