It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Did you give her the list again? Because she told me she lost it and I reminded here that she has a secretary agent for that :P
Errrrr.... I could have sworn ElT had that responsibility ;-p
Stilton: I could've done with the bimbo's phone number though, she sounded nice...
AgentBirdnest: lol... Wanna join the "I Hate Phones" Club™? :-) ... (Current roster, if I'm not mistaken : Agent, Crow, Endre, Moon, and Owl.)
I'll let Owl know she needs to make a badge for us :-p
It seems daft that they do their best to push people away. All of that hassle when a simple, 'Hello, how can I help?' would be so much nicer. Weird.
Stilton: 'White Christmas' and 'Elf' for yesterday, and 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles the Great for today. :-)
ddickinson: It has been a long time since I last saw White Christmas, and I don't think I have ever seen Elf. Have you read some of Dickens' other Christmas tales as well as A Christmas Carol?
I've got them but haven't read them. They make a nice series to span Christmas and the New Year, so I really ought to read the lot.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by Stilton
It has been lovely chatting as always, but I need to get some rest as it is another bad day for me with my health and I hopefully a break and some more sleep and will help.

I hope that you will all have a lovely day, and if I do not see you again before the weekend, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

*big hugs and silly waves*

Stilton: I've got them but haven't read them. They make a nice series to span Christmas and the New Year, so I really ought to read the lot.
They are quite good for the most part.

Oh, and back to our previous talk about the Royal Opera House. I completely agree that it is a beautiful building with a lot of history. It was actually their that last year on my birthday I proposed to my partner after a really lovely ballet performance. I really like the older buildings in London, the architecture is gorgeous and the history with them is usually interesting as well.

Take care, Mr Viking, and have a lovely day/weekend!
Post edited December 18, 2015 by ddickinson
Hmm, UnderRail looks pretty interesting. I might grab it as a reward after going to the dentist in a bit. :P

Hi everyone, how are you all doing today? :)
Stilton: Hello, Finland! :-) A Terry Pratchett fan! His house isn't far from where I live (Broadchalke, Wilts). I drove past it one evening two or three years ago (about this time of year) and the lights were on and I had a funny feeling...'That amazing imagination is in there right now, probably imagining amazing things...' I really like his books.
I just started reading the Discworld series. I've finished the Colour of Magic (read it for a university class) and I just got The Light Fantastic in the mail today.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
superstande: Hjello!
I'd go with anything of the Discworld saga would taste just wonderful :)
Sir Master Viking, that was a lovely story :)
Stilton: Hello, Finland! :-) A Terry Pratchett fan! His house isn't far from where I live (Broadchalke, Wilts). I drove past it one evening two or three years ago (about this time of year) and the lights were on and I had a funny feeling...'That amazing imagination is in there right now, probably imagining amazing things...' I really like his books.
Ooo! :) That sounds just amazing! You had a chance to drive by his home ;)
Maybe sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I'm not! He's gone now, too soon...
I've read about 30 of Discworld books... Then got some of the other things, like Science of Discworld I-II that he did in collaboration... Just brilliant stuff. Sometimes I wonder if I should try to write something and see if I've caught any of that brilliance... :)

ddickinson: Good day!

I am sorry to read about your lovely wife having to go to the hospital more often, I hope things will improve for her very soon.
Pleasant Day!
Yeah, it's a bit complicated... but there's a chance that it's not as bad as I thought. I've been told today by a doctor who treated her before that she shouldn't be having any big problems... It's just that her regular doctor is on holiday and it will take a few days to sort. Thanks for your concern!

oh you've probably left I see... but take all the rest and have a wonderful weekend!
Post edited December 18, 2015 by superstande
ddickinson: It has been lovely chatting as always, but I need to get some rest as it is another bad day for me with my health and I hopefully a break and some more sleep and will help.

I hope that you will all have a lovely day, and if I do not see you again before the weekend, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

*big hugs and silly waves*

Stilton: I've got them but haven't read them. They make a nice series to span Christmas and the New Year, so I really ought to read the lot.
ddickinson: They are quite good for the most part.

Oh, and back to our previous talk about the Royal Opera House. I completely agree that it is a beautiful building with a lot of history. It was actually their that last year on my birthday I proposed to my partner after a really lovely ballet performance. I really like the older buildings in London, the architecture is gorgeous and the history with them is usually interesting as well.

Take care, Mr Viking, and have a lovely day/weekend!
I nipped out to the shops and missed you! Have a good evening, Mrs D, and speak to you soon. x
FearfulSymmetry: Hmm, UnderRail looks pretty interesting. I might grab it as a reward after going to the dentist in a bit. :P

FearfulSymmetry: I just started reading the Discworld series. I've finished the Colour of Magic (read it for a university class) and I just got The Light Fantastic in the mail today.
If you get the bug its hard to shake off. Such a wonderful mixture of humour and intelligence.
FearfulSymmetry: Hmm, UnderRail looks pretty interesting. I might grab it as a reward after going to the dentist in a bit. :P

I just started reading the Discworld series. I've finished the Colour of Magic (read it for a university class) and I just got The Light Fantastic in the mail today.
*plays with your hair* So soft and smooth.
*hugs Tyger*

Stilton: I nipped out to the shops and missed you! Have a good evening, Mrs D, and speak to you soon. x
If you get the bug its hard to shake off. Such a wonderful mixture of humour and intelligence.
*hugs Viking man*
Good morning (as applicable) folks. Hope everyone is doing well in this lead-up to the weekend.

Can't think of a Christmas-specific book that I like to read this time of year. But I do find the Moomin strips feel very appropriate in this season, and are nice to read all tucked up under the blankets.
IAmSinistar: Good morning (as applicable) folks. Hope everyone is doing well in this lead-up to the weekend.
*welcome wave since I have to admit I forgot if you are in the hug or wave group*
superstande: Ooo! :) That sounds just amazing! You had a chance to drive by his home ;)
Maybe sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I'm not! He's gone now, too soon...
I've read about 30 of Discworld books... Then got some of the other things, like Science of Discworld I-II that he did in collaboration... Just brilliant stuff. Sometimes I wonder if I should try to write something and see if I've caught any of that brilliance... :)
This is his drive here. The chimney pots are the house. Your response was the same as mine. Driving by seemed weirdly amazing. I mean, its a road and that's a house. But...all of those stories....
IAmSinistar: Good morning (as applicable) folks. Hope everyone is doing well in this lead-up to the weekend.

Can't think of a Christmas-specific book that I like to read this time of year. But I do find the Moomin strips feel very appropriate in this season, and are nice to read all tucked up under the blankets.
Morning Sinistar, hope all is well with you today also.
Downloading Underrail now, we''ll see if the 2 year wait was worth it. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Sinistar, hope all is well with you today also.
Downloading Underrail now, we''ll see if the 2 year wait was worth it. :-)
Ta mate! Bought it myself. Seems to me to be a Metro 2033 setting in a Fallout 1/2 engine. Could be quite good. I suspect though there'll be about a year of patching ahead still.
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave since I have to admit I forgot if you are in the hug or wave group*
I consider myself pretty darn huggable. :)
Post edited December 18, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Good afternoon, folks!
Is everything allright? I hope so.

Stilton: I just had a hilarious phone conversation with a machine.
I could've done with the bimbo's phone number though, she sounded nice...
I loved the story! :-)
So it is true? Is there a thing called "Apple Genius"?
I though it was only some legend to be used as a joke in sitcoms.
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave since I have to admit I forgot if you are in the hug or wave group*
IAmSinistar: I consider myself pretty darn huggable. :)
Then have a *big hug* :D
LeoLR: Good afternoon, folks!
Is everything allright? I hope so.

Stilton: I just had a hilarious phone conversation with a machine.
I could've done with the bimbo's phone number though, she sounded nice...
LeoLR: I loved the story! :-)
So it is true? Is there a thing called "Apple Genius"?
I though it was only some legend to be used as a joke in sitcoms.
I think Apple would have us believe there is, but it clearly hasn't infiltrated their contacts system...

If you want to see some geniuses, they're here. :P