It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: <snip>
*laughing and comforting hug* Great story :D
I hope you can figure that out with the help of the forum members here.
I almost forgot todays festive topic as well. Yesterday was one of your favourite Christmas movies (or a movie you like to watch at Christmas), so todays question is what is one of your favourite books that you like to read at Christmas time?

Mine would have to be Dickens' A Christmas Carol, which I have loved since I was little.
Hjello!
I'd go with anything of the Discworld saga would taste just wonderful :)
Sir Master Viking, that was a lovely story :)
Stilton: I could've done with the bimbo's phone number though, she sounded nice...
lol... Wanna join the "I Hate Phones" Club™? :-) ... (Current roster, if I'm not mistaken : Agent, Crow, Endre, Moon, and Owl.)
I'll let Owl know she needs to make a badge for us :-p
Post edited December 18, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
superstande: Hjello!
Good day!

I am sorry to read about your lovely wife having to go to the hospital more often, I hope things will improve for her very soon.

AgentBirdnest: lol... Wanna join the "I hate phones" club™? :-) ... (Current roster, if I'm not mistaken : Agent, Crow, Endre, Moon, and Owl.)
I'll let Owl know she needs to make a badge for us :-p
Another badge? How many does she still have to make?
Post edited December 18, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Another badge? How many does she still have to make?
Around 17 I think :-)
Post edited December 18, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Morning all, hope everyone is OK today.
Still hurting like hell here but smiling anyway. ;)

Underrail is out, price went to $14.99 at release. There's a 10% discount though.

*hugs, waves, ho-ho-ho's and/or bah humbugs*
AgentBirdnest: Around 17 I think :-)
That sure is a lot of badges. :-)

EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is OK today.
Still hurting like hell here but smiling anyway. ;)

Underrail is out, price went to $14.99 at release. There's a 10% discount though.

*hugs, waves, ho-ho-ho's and/or bah humbugs*
Good morning, Mr Endre!

Sorry to hear you are still not doing too well, but it is glad to hear you are still smiling. *big feel better soon please hug*

I can't say I have heard of Underrail, but I will take a look at some point.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by ddickinson
Stilton: ...
ddickinson: Good day, Mr Viking!

I use Bootcamp on my Mac, so if I can be of any help, feel free to ask. I am no expert of course, but I generally boot into Windows for a lot of my gaming, as even if they have a Mac version, that is usually just a port and does not always run as smoothly as the Windows version does. Take Outlast, for example. It runs great on high setting on Windows, but horrible even at lower settings on OS X, yet it is the same computer with the same hardware.
Hi, DD. :-) Thank you for the info and offer... I have an idea and will send a chat soon.. :-)
Stilton: Hi, DD. :-) Thank you for the info and offer... I have an idea and will send a chat soon.. :-)
There is also the option of a Virtual Machine or Wine, but I have never played about with them too much.
Stilton: <snip>
moonshineshadow: *laughing and comforting hug* Great story :D
I hope you can figure that out with the help of the forum members here.
**Festive Swiss hugs with snow and decorations** :-)
ddickinson: I almost forgot todays festive topic as well. Yesterday was one of your favourite Christmas movies (or a movie you like to watch at Christmas), so todays question is what is one of your favourite books that you like to read at Christmas time?

Mine would have to be Dickens' A Christmas Carol, which I have loved since I was little.
'White Christmas' and 'Elf' for yesterday, and 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles the Great for today. :-)
Post edited December 18, 2015 by Stilton
ddickinson: Another badge? How many does she still have to make?
AgentBirdnest: Around 17 I think :-)
Did you give her the list again? Because she told me she lost it and I reminded her that she has a secretary agent for that :P
Post edited December 18, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Stilton: 'White Christmas' and 'Elf' for yesterday, and 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles the Great for today. :-)
It has been a long time since I last saw White Christmas, and I don't think I have ever seen Elf. Have you read some of Dickens' other Christmas tales as well as A Christmas Carol?
Hello boys and girls how are you today? :)
I'm doign fine as of right now! I will have some math exercises later.
superstande: Hjello!
Hello, Finland! :-) A Terry Pratchett fan! His house isn't far from where I live (Broadchalke, Wilts). I drove past it one evening two or three years ago (about this time of year) and the lights were on and I had a funny feeling...'That amazing imagination is in there right now, probably imagining amazing things...' I really like his books.