It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Hi ElT, good day?
ElTerprise: Well lot to do with preparing the presentation which is due tomorrow (well today here ^^) but otherwise it was a nice day. Just returned from a party from one of my former co-workers :)

How is your day?
Just had a good nap so I'll feel better for a bit, otherwise about the same, OK.
Sounds like you had a productive day with a bit of fun at the end, sounds good.
Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

Joy To The World
ddickinson: It seems many people are refusing to get the game until it is on a big sale due to the price, especially after they released System Shock 1 Enhanced recently for half the price.

My days usually balance out quite well once the evening comes and I get to spend some time with my partner. It never rally matters how bad my health is, I still tend to have a lovely time. But so far no urge to punch anyone for me to have a good day. :-)
Not surprised. Guess we'll see how well they do based on how quickly Turok is on sale.

That's good to hear. Much better that you have a way to balance out the crappy parts. =)
EndreWhiteMane: Just had a good nap so I'll feel better for a bit, otherwise about the same, OK.
Doesn't sound too bad. Yes.-...but honestly i would've preferred an unproductive day with some fun :)
Don't really looking forward to the three-day weekend seminar...
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

Joy To The World
Thank you. Quite enjoyed that one :)
Post edited December 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Just had a good nap so I'll feel better for a bit, otherwise about the same, OK.
Quick info for you. Sword Coast Legends is on free rental weekend. Might be a good chance to check it out, see how much of the complaining is accurate.
CarrionCrow: Quick info for you. Sword Coast Legends is on free rental weekend. Might be a good chance to check it out, see how much of the complaining is accurate.
Cool, thanks.
EndreWhiteMane: Cool, thanks.
Not a problem. Started downloading as soon as I saw the update. From the reviews, it's sounding like the developers made a big mess of it.
EndreWhiteMane: Cool, thanks.
CarrionCrow: Not a problem. Started downloading as soon as I saw the update. From the reviews, it's sounding like the developers made a big mess of it.
Yes it does. I'll setup my laptop tomorrow and see if it will run it. The ancient desktop doesn't stand a chance.
Wasn't the Sword Coast Legends the D&D hope which was quite disappointing from what i've heard?

----------------
Anyway. Think i'm going to sleep now as i have a presentation tomorrow. Good night everyone :)
Post edited December 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
Hi All!
How's it going?

Sometimes bad stuff just comes by the buckload eh... My wife might need many more hospital trips, turns out. Damnit why can't we all just be super healthy all the time...

Alright sorry for the rambling... Take care all!
ElTerprise: Wasn't the Sword Coast Legends the D&D hope which was quite disappointing from what i've heard?
Yes, that's the one. Just loaded it up, played it for a while, then uninstalled. Whatever it is, it sure as hell isn't a D&D game. Instead, it's just another middle of the road title with the name slapped on it. (And prominently, which makes me wonder if people at Wizards of the Coast have occasional brain hemorrhages that make them forget what their own RPG series is supposed to be.)
superstande: Hi All!
How's it going?

Sometimes bad stuff just comes by the buckload eh... My wife might need many more hospital trips, turns out. Damnit why can't we all just be super healthy all the time...

Good morning. =)

Yes, it certainly does. Whatever's happening, I hope you and your wife don't have to go through all the grief of that.

Also, you don't need to apologize. Mentioning a loved one's health problems doesn't count as rambling by any means.
How's it going?

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Yes, it certainly does. Whatever's happening, I hope you and your wife don't have to go through all the grief of that.

Also, you don't need to apologize. Mentioning a loved one's health problems doesn't count as rambling by any means.
Good morning!
Thanks for the kind words.
*tips fuzzy Santa helmet-hat thing*

BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day
[...]
Joy To The World
Nice. I noticed a couple photos of the lovely Temple Square in SLC :-)
I'm a little disappointed that the song wasn't this version though n__o

How's it going?

Hey Sup. Really sorry to hear that :-\ I'll be keeping my *fingers crossed* that everything will be okay... and have a *big comforting hug* for yourself.
AgentBirdnest: *tips fuzzy Santa helmet-hat thing*
-looks for a roommate's hat to tip in response-

Good morning. =) How's it going?