It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: *yawns*
Good morning people of the thread.
*prepares to hug everyone*
Good morning, little Blob! *big hug*

How is your Thursday so far?
*hears Agent shouting... coming near the thread to see if Agent needs help ... hears the content of the shouting... instantly vanishes*
AgentBirdnest: PIZZA! NUDITY! ... uh... NEW RELEASE! DAVID BOWIE! ........ A new release where David Bowie gets naked and eats pizza! For free! :-O
What ? Whoot ? <__< ........ >__> .... where, WHERE ???
ddickinson: Are you trying to say that ammo is not universal? I always find it funny that these "realistic" shooters lets you reload but still keep any ammo left in the clip you just threw away. :-)

I enjoyed the Africa campaigns on one of the MOH expansions that GOG sells. I had never played that expansion before and it was nice to see another setting (North Africa) that is not often touched on. Not having unlimited ammo also makes you have to actually aim and not just fire all over the place blindly. I am not a fan of regenerating health either, it again takes away form the "realism" they all claim to be aiming for, and it makes things a little too easy at times. I think they tend to make the games too easy these days. I blame ELT for it, and those bloody console players (which is a joke, for the love of god let's not start a console/PC war. Especially as we all know PC would win :-p). :-)

Let's see who your shouting attracts. My money is on Endre or Owl first. :-)
It's really funny in Deus Ex: Invisible War. Pistols, sniper rifles, crossbows, flamethrowers, and rocket launchers all use the same ammunition :-)

While hunting for health packs wasn't exactly my favourite part of FPS games, I still prefer it over regenerating health. I like the systems in games like Deus Ex, STALKER, and FEAR, where you can find health packs and keep them in your inventory for when you need them, instead of them being used the instant you touch them.
Why does ElT have to hurt himself so much that health regeneration is required? >:-p
Post edited December 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: *hears Agent shouting... coming near the thread to see if Agent needs help ... hears the content of the shouting... instantly vanishes*
A likely story. You just came to see the naked David Bowie. :-)

*big silly hug*

Empress_Owl: What ? Whoot ? <__< ........ >__> .... where, WHERE ???
Too late. Moon took him and ran off. :-)

*big hug*

AgentBirdnest: It's really funny in Deus Ex: Invisible War. Pistols, sniper rifles, crossbows, flamethrowers, and rocket launchers all use the same ammunition :-)

While hunting for health packs wasn't exactly my favourite part of FPS games, I still prefer it over regenerating health. I like the systems in games like Deus Ex, STALKER, and even FEAR, where you can find health packs and keep them in your inventory for when you need them, instead of them being used the instant you touch them.
I guess it makes it easier for the gamer, because heaven forbid games be challenging these days. :-)

I don't mind health packs you take with you (as long as there are not too many), but regenerative health makes games way too easy.

(See I told you nudity would attract people.) :-)
moonshineshadow: *hears Agent shouting... coming near the thread to see if Agent needs help ... hears the content of the shouting... instantly vanishes*
ddickinson: A likely story. You just came to see the naked David Bowie. :-)
*big silly hug*
*puke*
moonshineshadow: *puke*
Awwww. It's okay, many fangirls puke when they meet their hero. I am sure Mr Bowie is used to it. :-)
AgentBirdnest: PIZZA! NUDITY! ... uh... NEW RELEASE! DAVID BOWIE! ........ A new release where David Bowie gets naked and eats pizza! For free! :-O
Errrr....uh....... ,'',',',',',',','',',',:-|
You misheard me. I said "a shoe with fleece when it may be snowy will make it nice to meet ya... for free!" ... ,'',',:-|
ddickinson: Too late. Moon took him and ran off. :-)
:-( oh.
**go back to my work**
Empress_Owl: :-( oh.
**go back to my work**
Please stay. I can get you a harpoon gun so you can get him back?

*goes to get giant harpoon gun so Owl can recapture Mr Bowie from Moon (who is currently puking all over him)* :-)
moonshineshadow: *puke*
ddickinson: Awwww. It's okay, many fangirls puke when they meet their hero. I am sure Mr Bowie is used to it. :-)
**snaugh** >___o you are too silly. I just can't stay serious with you around.
**close the door**
AgentBirdnest: Errrr....uh....... ,'',',',',',',','',',',:-|
You misheard me. I said "a shoe with fleece when it may be snowy will make it nice to meet ya... for free!" ... ,'',',:-|
Not at all. I quoted you, and you shouted : "PIZZA! NUDITY! ... uh... NEW RELEASE! DAVID BOWIE! ........ A new release where David Bowie gets naked and eats pizza! For free!"
>:-| ... SO ???
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Empress_Owl
ddickinson: Too late. Moon took him and ran off. :-)
**go back to my work**
You should know by now that dd is just telling whatever she wants. *really going now until this stupid thing is over*
ddickinson: Please stay. I can get you a harpoon gun so you can get him back?

*goes to get giant harpoon gun so Owl can recapture Mr Bowie from Moon (who is currently puking all over him)* :-)
:-| but I don't want to harpoon David Bowie... it's very mean...
(and, Moon, you're disgusting !!!) >_<
Empress_Owl: **snaugh** >___o you are too silly. I just can't stay serious with you around.
**close the door**
Okay. I will just go sit in the corner and stop being silly.

*sad piano music playing as I slowly walk and sit in the corner all alone*

:'-(
**go back to my work**
moonshineshadow: You should know by now that dd is just telling whatever she wants. *really going now until this stupid thing is over*
Ho, you're not funny... :-)
ddickinson: Okay. I will just go sit in the corner and stop being silly.

*sad piano music playing as I slowly walk and sit in the corner all alone*

:'-(
:'-|',',',,',',',',',,',',,',',',,',',,',',',,',','',,,',',,'',',,',',',,',,',',,','',',',',,',',',,',',',',', ,',',',',
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Empress_Owl