It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: *big happy hug*

I know, I am just being silly. I tend to get a little silly when I am very very tired and in a lot of pain. Do you still have a lot of work still to finish, do you think you will be able to get it completed in time?

*more big hugs*
Hum... sorry you still have to deal with strong pains... :-(
I don't know... I'll do my best, to finish at least 75% before tomorrow evening, and I'll do the rest between the 28 and 31...
**Big hug**
AgentBirdnest: Good gog +__+
**offers the friendly spider some peanut butter to leave me alone** ,'',',',',:-|
You did remember to blame it all on ELT so he gets spider hugs? :-)
ddickinson: No need to feel bad about being busy, especially at this time of year. Hopefully you are doing good, which is all that matters?
I don't feel guilty, but I miss you folks ;)

moonshineshadow: *big hug* Good to see you :-)
*big return hug*

Empress_Owl: Oh, great !! :D how many will you be ?
Seven: Me, my wife, my parents, my sister, her friend and my grandma (95, awesome age).
Just got my tickets for tomorrow night showing of The Force Awakens.
Until then,I'll avoid the internet like the plague.
l0rdtr3k: Just got my tickets for tomorrow night showing of The Force Awakens.
Have my ticket. 15 inches of snow predicted for tomorrow morning so this is looking bad. :P

I am beyond fucking pissed right now.
Post edited December 17, 2015 by tinyE
Empress_Owl: Hum... sorry you still have to deal with strong pains... :-(
I don't know... I'll do my best, to finish at least 75% before tomorrow evening, and I'll do the rest between the 28 and 31...
**Big hug**
Thank you. I am sorry for mentioning it. I thought I had edited the pain bit out before I posted the message. I need to stop talking about all my health stuff, I bother people way too much with it as it is.

I hope you will be able to still enjoy a lovely Christmas even with some work to still do. And hopefully Santa will bring you a big pile of mutant snail/frog hybrids for you to eat over Christmas. They will be giant snails with legs, frogs legs to be exact. :-)

*big silly hug*

PalioDeMonte: I don't feel guilty, but I miss you folks ;)
Well in case I don't see you before Christmas I will wish you a very merry Christmas and hope that you have a wonderful time!
AgentBirdnest: *waves to Palio* Good to see you! I hope the holidays treat you well! :-)

Empress_Owl: Hey... close that trap please... too much light in there suddenly...
AgentBirdnest: Good gog +__+
**offers the friendly spider some peanut butter to leave me alone** ,'',',',',:-|
Thanks, bro !
Empress_Owl: Thanks, bro !
That spider looks so cute. :-)
PalioDeMonte: Seven: Me, my wife, my parents, my sister, her friend and my grandma (95, awesome age).
Awesome !
How lucky you re to still have your grandma ! :) I wish you a very happy Christmas eve !! **big hugs**
l0rdtr3k: Just got my tickets for tomorrow night showing of The Force Awakens.
:-O Did you hear how they kil.... *ù$^$!*ù$^$^!ù!*!*ù*$! at the end ??? ................ ^^
ddickinson: Thank you. I am sorry for mentioning it. I thought I had edited the pain bit out before I posted the message. I need to stop talking about all my health stuff, I bother people way too much with it as it is.

I hope you will be able to still enjoy a lovely Christmas even with some work to still do. And hopefully Santa will bring you a big pile of mutant snail/frog hybrids for you to eat over Christmas. They will be giant snails with legs, frogs legs to be exact. :-)

*big silly hug*
Pffff... come on. Like you ever bothered us.... !! :-)
Ho, thanks !!! But I usually avoid GMOs :-D
**Big serious hug** n__o
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Would normally be scared... but can't help smiling :-)
**Pets adorable spider**

... No new release today. I wonder if Codemasters supporting Linux counts as the release? (*runs to ""where the hell" thread*)
ddickinson: That spider looks so cute. :-)
Hihi, yes, he looks a bit like Shrek's Puss-in-Boots :) I mean, Moon's Puss-in-Boots... Wait ! I'm not comparing Moon to Shrek, it's just because she likes that pic a lot !... ',',,',',,'):-|
AgentBirdnest: Would normally be scared... but can't help smiling :-)
**Pets adorable spider**

... No new release today. I wonder if Codemasters supporting Linux counts as the release? (*runs to ""where the hell" thread*)
WAIT, YOU FORGOT YOUR MATCHES !!!!! >:-O
Yes this spider is cute :)
You see, I'm helping you to get rid of your arachnophobia... (you're welcome !! B-))
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Pffff... come on. Like you ever bothered us.... !! :-)
Ho, thanks !!! But I usually avoid GMOs :-D
**Big serious hug** n__o
*big thank you hug*

But they are not GMO animals, it was just natural love between a frog and a giant snail. Or maybe it was Agent with some frogs legs, a giant snail, and some sticky tape? :-)

*big very serious hug* :-| See, a serious face...

:-)

AgentBirdnest: ... No new release today. I wonder if Codemasters supporting Linux counts as the release? (*runs to ""where the hell" thread*)
Someone mentioned a HD remake of a game called Turok which is due today, but I don't really know anything about it.
ddickinson: That spider looks so cute. :-)
Empress_Owl: Hihi, yes, he looks a bit like Shrek's Puss-in-Boots :) I mean, Moon's Puss-in-Boots... Wait ! I'm not comparing Moon to Shrek, it's just because she likes that pic a lot !... ',',,',',,'):-|
Good ;-)
*big hug*
Damn, I just read a critic about the new Star Wars film and now I want to see it.
Empress_Owl: WAIT, YOU FORGOT YOUR MATCHES !!!!! >:-O
Yes this spider is cute :)
You see, I'm helping you to get rid of your arachnophobia... (you're welcome !! B-))
Hold off on the matches... Grargar says Turok might show up today? :-o I do not want to burn that down if it's true!!

... Oh, and thanks ;-)
ddickinson: Someone mentioned a HD remake of a game called Turok which is due today, but I don't really know anything about it.
Yes... Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. And old FPS. I hope not too much was changed from the original... Then again, I barely remember the original, so I probably wouldn't notice :-p
Post edited December 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Yes... Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. And old FPS. I hope not too much was changed from the original... Then again, I barely remember the original, so I probably wouldn't notice :-p
Was it a nice FPS? Would you recommend it?