It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big hug for the lovely Moonshine*

How is your day so far?

*more energising hugs*
ddickinson: *big hug for the lovely Moonshine*
How is your day so far?
*more energising hugs*
*big return hug*
Day is going ok, busy but ok.
Empress_Owl: Eeeer no... thursday doesn't do anyting special for me... :-\ **sigh**
Well, bon appétit then :) I hope you'll enjoy your bacon and peanut butter.
Ha, NOLF would be cool yes... I saw there were more and more +1 on the NOLF wishlist, so, who knows ! it was even on the top list for a whole week :)

So... time to work... see ya later, everybody :)
**Big hugs**
Pfft... Well, then call me Agent Thursday! ):-| **Gives Owl some and [url=http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/owlmassage570.gif]massages her head** ;-)
Bacon and peanut butter? Good gog, no thanks... **Blorff** >__o ... I may be American, but I'm not that insane :-p
Gog only knows if we'll ever get NOLF here... *sigh*

**Extra big bon courage hug** Take care, Owl. See you later.
moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
But not long to go before your holidays start. :-)

Following the daily christmas topic, what is one of your favourite Christmas movies?

*big hug*
moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
ddickinson: But not long to go before your holidays start. :-)
Following the daily christmas topic, what is one of your favourite Christmas movies?
*big hug*
Movies? Did you say movies? What the heck are these things?
*laughing hug*
ddickinson: Edit 2: I found this list of Christmas themed games:
http://1morecastle.com/2013/12/top-10-christmas-themed-video-games/
Ha... the only one from the list that I'm really familiar with is Christmas Lemmings.
Apparently Terraria is currently in Christmas mode, but I haven't tried it yet. Maybe later today.
**Big Thursmoon hug** :-)
Post edited December 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: Movies? Did you say movies? What the heck are these things?
*laughing hug*
You know, those moving picture thingies that they say are often based on books but then nothing at all like the book. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Ha... the only one from the list that I'm really familiar with is Christmas Lemmings.
Apparently Terraria is currently in Christmas mode, but I haven't tried it yet. Maybe later today.
The games on the list seem quite old, so maybe it was only back then that they made Christmas theme games? Maybe a surprise re-release of a HD version of NOLF complete with new Santa expansion pack? :-)
moonshineshadow: Movies? Did you say movies? What the heck are these things?
*laughing hug*
ddickinson: You know, those moving picture thingies that they say are often based on books but then nothing at all like the book. :-)
Oh these things :D
I don't think I have a favourite Christmas movie. I have even trouble remembering what the last Christmas movie was that I watched.
ddickinson: The games on the list seem quite old, so maybe it was only back then that they made Christmas theme games? Maybe a surprise re-release of a HD version of NOLF complete with new Santa expansion pack? :-)
Ho, I forgot - there is actually a character in NOLF named "Santa" :-D He is like Q from 007. He is responsible for making all the silly gadgets that spies use.

I wonder why there aren't more Christmas games. Seems like it would sell really well, especially around Christmas time :-p
moonshineshadow: Oh these things :D
I don't think I have a favourite Christmas movie. I have even trouble remembering what the last Christmas movie was that I watched.
That's okay. Tomorrow's question will be about your favourite Christmas book, which I am sure you will have at least one that takes place over Christmas that you like. :-)

*big hug*

AgentBirdnest: Ho, I forgot - there is actually a character in NOLF named "Santa" :-D He is like Q from 007. He is responsible for making all the silly gadgets that spies use.

I wonder why there aren't more Christmas games. Seems like it would sell really well, especially around Christmas time :-p
Maybe he will be the main character on the Christmas DLC? :-)

I guess it would not really sell too well, accept at Christmas time. I guess the best option would be a nice Christmas theme to the game during December or maybe a festive DLC.
Post edited December 17, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Maybe he will be the main character on the Christmas DLC? :-)

I guess it would not really sell too well, accept at Christmas time. I guess the best option would be a nice Christmas theme to the game during December or maybe a festive DLC.
That would be interesting. They tried switching characters for the third game, and it was really awful. Not funny, or interesting, or entertaining at all :-\ They should stick with Agent Archer.

True, but it seems like a lot of publishers only care about pre-orders and first-week sales, so maybe it would work out. (I'm probably wrong. I don't know anything about the games business :-p)
AgentBirdnest: That would be interesting. They tried switching characters for the third game, and it was really awful. Not funny, or interesting, or entertaining at all :-\ They should stick with Agent Archer.

True, but it seems like a lot of publishers only care about pre-orders and first-week sales, so maybe it would work out. (I'm probably wrong. I don't know anything about the games business :-p)
I guess we could always just have the main character in a Santa costume to make it all festive. :-)

You could be right, but they would still want to sell some during the rest of the year, making a Christmas game difficult to do. I guess they will stick to themes and DLCs at the moment, unless there are Christmas games and we just have not been noticing them?
ddickinson: I guess we could always just have the main character in a Santa costume to make it all festive. :-)

You could be right, but they would still want to sell some during the rest of the year, making a Christmas game difficult to do. I guess they will stick to themes and DLCs at the moment, unless there are Christmas games and we just have not been noticing them?
I think we need to settle for flash games. No shortage of Christmas themed ones (or any theme, for that matter) :-)

edit : Oh, and *burns ElT's house to the ground*
ddickinson: Thank you.

*big hug with a special cake for Owl*

http://www.sliceatatime.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/0023-frogcake.jpg
**exit lurking mode just to give DD an extra giga thank-you hug for this wonderful edible piece of art... :-p',',',,' yummy... it looks really cool...**
**Big greeting hugs** :)
AgentBirdnest: Pfft... Well, then call me Agent Thursday! ):-| **Gives Owl some and [url=http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/owlmassage570.gif]massages her head** ;-)
Bacon and peanut butter? Good gog, no thanks... **Blorff** >__o ... I may be American, but I'm not that insane :-p
Gog only knows if we'll ever get NOLF here... *sigh*

**Extra big bon courage hug** Take care, Owl. See you later.
Ho, awesome pic and massage, thanks !!!! :D **big happy hug back**
Ho... I was pretty sure you usually eat some everyday :)
See you later, and thanks again :)
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Empress_Owl