It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Day was hmmm.... some very bad things, but also some fun things. So in general I'll settle on it being a mediocre day :D

Did you have a nice evening?
I guess mediocre is okay, but fingers crossed you have lots more good days. At least you are on vacation soon.

I did have a lovely evening, thank you. We have been reading some of Dickens' Christmas stories together cuddled up in front of the fire, which is just a little tradition we have around Christmas time (we usually end it with reading A Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve). Then maybe another evening after Christmas we will re-read Emma by Jane Austen together as my partner really loves that book.

So for the festive season, have a lovely festive panda:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/16/6b/51/166b518c82555908ff7e8eb1d3fffb88.jpg

And an extra picture of a cute panda:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35200000/Cute-Pandas-pandas-35203711-948-711.jpg

*big hug*

CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Having fun torturing EIT and Moonshine with my lovely, lovely voice. How are you?
Good evening!

I know you Americans were supposed to be loud, but I did not think they could hear you yelling from across the Atlantic. :-)

I am... well I have been better, I will just leave it at that. Non-health wise I had a really lovely and cosy evening, so overall I guess I am doing good.

AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet*
Bonsoir, Fred! Happy Wednesday.
But I don't see a helmet, I only see a Santa hat. o_O

*big silly hug*
Post edited December 17, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I did have a lovely evening, thank you. We have been reading some of Dickens' Christmas stories together cuddled up in front of the fire, which is just a little tradition we have around Christmas time (we usually end it with reading A Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve). Then maybe another evening after Christmas we will re-read Emma by Jane Austen together as my partner really loves that book.

So for the festive season, have a lovely festive panda:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/16/6b/51/166b518c82555908ff7e8eb1d3fffb88.jpg
And an extra picture of a cute panda:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35200000/Cute-Pandas-pandas-35203711-948-711.jpg

*big hug*
Awww *thank you hug*

Sounds like a lovely evening :-)
moonshineshadow: Awww *thank you hug*

Sounds like a lovely evening :-)
I really enjoy a cosy evening cuddled up reading a nice book together. I like Dickens' Christmas stories, he seems to nicely capture the spirt of Victorian era Christmas, which is the kind of Christmas I tend to prefer. It was more about good food, good company, and good will more than about money like it seems to be these days.

*big hug*
moonshineshadow: *big hug*
ddickinson: Good evening, lovely Moonshine!

How was your day? Any improvement over earlier?

*big tired hug*
*grabs D and begins to cuddle her*
Good evening Battle Sister. Here's some more hugs because I'm going to be now.
*hugs D and falls asleep besides her*
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet*
Bonsoir, Fred! Happy Wednesday.
Good afternoon. =)

How's it going?
moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
*big return hug*
ddickinson: But I don't see a helmet, I only see a Santa hat. o_O

*big silly hug*
>:-| ...
(can't think of good argument)

*big hug anyway*

I see we got a new game today. Has anyone played it?
l0rdtr3k: *grabs D and begins to cuddle her*
Good evening Battle Sister. Here's some more hugs because I'm going to be now.
*hugs D and falls asleep besides her*
Have a good sleep little Blob! *big goodnight hug*

AgentBirdnest: >:-| ...
(can't think of good argument)

*big hug anyway*

I see we got a new game today. Has anyone played it?
Hey, no mad faces. Or I will tell Santa and he will put you on the naughty list. :-)

I have not tried the game. I tend to avoid Nordic stuff these days due to their abuse of regional pricing in regionals like the UK and Switzerland. Of course, I blame ELT for that. :-)

*big hug*
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

How's it going?
Going pretty well here. Had a productive doctor appointment today, which I'm quite happy about.
Currently playing Ultimate General: Gettysburg, and getting pummeled quite nicely :-p But slowly learning better strategies. It's quite fun after getting the hang of it.
ddickinson: Hey, no mad faces. Or I will tell Santa and he will put you on the naughty list. :-)

I have not tried the game. I tend to avoid Nordic stuff these days due to their abuse of regional pricing in regionals like the UK and Switzerland. Of course, I blame ELT for that. :-)

*big hug*
Who says I wasn't already on the naughty list? >;-)►

Ah, I didn't notice it was from Nordic. Luckily, I don't get stiffed with that regional pricing nonsense, so I don't really keep track of it. I hate when ElT does that... pfft...

*happy hug with Hot Chocolate*
Post edited December 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Going pretty well here. Had a productive doctor appointment today, which I'm quite happy about.
Currently playing Ultimate General: Gettysburg, and getting pummeled quite nicely :-p But slowly learning better strategies. It's quite fun after getting the hang of it.
That's good, glad to hear it.

Haven't played that one, but it looks interesting. Think I picked it up during a recent sale.
AgentBirdnest: Who says I wasn't already on the naughty list? >;-)►

Ah, I didn't notice it was from Nordic. Luckily, I don't get stiffed with that regional pricing nonsense, so I don't really keep track of it. I hate when ElT does that... pfft...

*happy hug with Hot Chocolate*
Does Owl know? I am sure she will be mad to hear you have been naughty. :-)

Which is strange really. As far as I know several US States now charge tax on digital purchases from outside the US, so they should be paying regional pricing as well. But we all know the backlash if publishers even tried to charge the US tax on their games like they do the rest of the world (even though tax in the US is quite low compared to places like Europe). Except for the Soviets of course, they get their games extra cheap. :-)

But as has been said before, I doubt that regional pricing is for tax/vat reasons, more likely the publishers using this excuse to make more money. Why else would others not charge it or charge a lot less.

*drinks the Hot Chocolate and gives a big return hug*
ddickinson: Good evening!

I know you Americans were supposed to be loud, but I did not think they could hear you yelling from across the Atlantic. :-)

I am... well I have been better, I will just leave it at that. Non-health wise I had a really lovely and cosy evening, so overall I guess I am doing good.
-laughs- I don't think I'm that bad. Pretty sure someone would have mentioned if I was blowing their eardrums out.

Wonderful. Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well today.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I don't think I'm that bad. Pretty sure someone would have mentioned if I was blowing their eardrums out.

I know, and I hope you all have fun with your Skype chats. :-)

Thank you. I will be okay, just one of my bad days at the moment, which will likely be a few bad days. It will probably get worse over the next few days, then hopefully settle down a little. Hopefully before Christmas gets here.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I don't think I'm that bad. Pretty sure someone would have mentioned if I was blowing their eardrums out.

ddickinson: I know, and I hope you all have fun with your Skype chats. :-)

Thank you. I will be okay, just one of my bad days at the moment, which will likely be a few bad days. It will probably get worse over the next few days, then hopefully settle down a little. Hopefully before Christmas gets here.
Sorry you're having a bad day DD, I'm pretty used to mine but that doesn't make them any less miserable.
I hope you're wrong this time and tomorrow is a much better day.

Hi again all. Got dinner in the oven but nothing in the mouth. Yet. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Sorry you're having a bad day DD, I'm pretty used to mine but that doesn't make them any less miserable.
I hope you're wrong this time and tomorrow is a much better day.

Hi again all. Got dinner in the oven but nothing in the mouth. Yet. ;)
That is true, no matter how often I get the bad days they are still quite hard. I tend to play down how bad my health is for the most part, but the bad days can be quite hard sometimes. But I try to keep active and keep a smile on my face, which helps a little. Sadly I don't think it will be much better tomorrow, especially with my nervous system really acting up today. But you never know, I will quite gladly be proven wrong in cases like this.

Are you still not feeling too good? *big get well soon hug*
Post edited December 17, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I know, and I hope you all have fun with your Skype chats. :-)

I got to yell at Endre. It was fun. >=)