It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Sounds like fun. I think I should be able to still remember my password... *ponder* Haven't used it for almost two years :D
CarrionCrow: -laughs- You sound like me. Ended up making a new account since I could remember nothing of the last one I made, or even when I first made it.
Oh I can remember my username, since it is my normal username (the normal one not the slightly altered form I am using here since gog has a character limit) :D
I have the password written down. Somewhere ;-)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by moonshineshadow
CarrionCrow: Shit, I'd say to go for it if age is your only dissuading factor. That would just make your eventual unmasking way more fun, playing off people's expectations.
Time is the other factor. It would take a long time for me to convert my concept to 3D models. Though at least most of it could be 3D printed after that, so manufacturing wouldn't be a dealbreaker.

CarrionCrow: -laughs- You sound like me. Ended up making a new account since I could remember nothing of the last one I made, or even when I first made it.
I keep my passwords in LockNote. Then I just need to remember one password, the one for the file. :)
moonshineshadow: Oh I can remember my username, since it is my normal username (the normal one not the slightly altered form I am using here since gog has a character limit) :D
It's okay, I won't tell anyone where you've got the password tattooed. Your secret is safe with me. ;)
moonshineshadow: Oh I can remember my username, since it is my normal username (the normal one not the slightly altered form I am using here since gog has a character limit) :D
CarrionCrow: It's okay, I won't tell anyone where you've got the password tattooed. Your secret is safe with me. ;)
*laugh*
That would be horrible. Image you need to change your password *urgh*
moonshineshadow: *laugh*
That would be horrible. Image you need to change your password *urgh*
Some butt ugly tattoo made up of random letters and numbers with a big line through it and another set of letters and numbers right below it...
IAmSinistar: Time is the other factor. It would take a long time for me to convert my concept to 3D models. Though at least most of it could be 3D printed after that, so manufacturing wouldn't be a dealbreaker.

I keep my passwords in LockNote. Then I just need to remember one password, the one for the file. :)
Maybe a graphic artist would be useful in speeding up the process. The rest sounds like cost rather than other resources.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Good evening thread :)

Not a lot of time to hang out today (as usual lately *sigh*)

What is this I read about showing each other our ugly mutts? I'm afraid I would have to refrain from that. Not only because I don't use Skype, but also because I feel like I would be intruding.

In the unlikely case anyone is curious what I look like, feel free to take a look. FYI, I'm the awkward one that doesn't seem to know what she's doing.
CarrionCrow: Maybe a graphic artist would be useful in speeding up the process. The rest sounds like cost rather than other resources.
That's not a bad idea. Gods know the internet makes it easy to round up a group of such people. Maybe I should start a project page for the thing...
So am i the only one here who uses his real name for Skype?

Oh and good evening everyone :)
ElTerprise: So am i the only one here who uses his real name for Skype?
Good question. Since I never use my real name anywhere on the net, I would say yes? :P
I do too. My first choice, Commander Dick McBigmeat, was already taken.
Yezemin: Good evening thread :)

Not a lot of time to hang out today (as usual lately *sigh*)

What is this I read about showing each other our ugly mutts? I'm afraid I would have to refrain from that. Not only because I don't use Skype, but also because I feel like I would be intruding.

In the unlikely case anyone is curious what I look like, feel free to take a look. FYI, I'm the awkward one that doesn't seem to know what she's doing.
Good evening. =)

The camera/voice thing is optional. Not expecting everyone who shows up to do that if they don't want to.

You're too hard on yourself. Granted, there's a pretty massive language barrier for me watching the video, but given that the other person wasn't screaming and didn't look angry, it seemed like you did a good job interviewing them.
IAmSinistar: I do too. My first choice, Commander Dick McBigmeat, was already taken.
Now getting the feeling that I know your Chatroulette name...

Good evening. =)

I'd say you're in the minority on that one. Was pretty surprised initially when I saw people here using their real names.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Now getting the feeling that I know your Chatroulette name...
No, that's Sylvia Bathgate, Mistress of the Royal Stables.
IAmSinistar: No, that's Sylvia Bathgate, Mistress of the Royal Stables.
Maybe combine the two. Make it Commander Sylvia Bathgate, Mistress of the Imperial Dickmeat Legion.
CarrionCrow: You're too hard on yourself. Granted, there's a pretty massive language barrier for me watching the video, but given that the other person wasn't screaming and didn't look angry, it seemed like you did a good job interviewing them.
Maybe this one is easier to watch for you. :) I probably should have posted one of the English ones in the first place. And admittedly I've gotten a lot better over the years. There's no way in hell I would ever link one of my early videos anywhere.

Also, the guy in the video is pretty cool to begin with and I quite like him. That helps a lot.
moonshineshadow: Good question. Since I never use my real name anywhere on the net, I would say yes? :P
Well that's best way i guess but going that route is not possible for me anymore ;)
And having my real name as Skype name isn't that bad either because i had to use it to chat with my prof while i was working on my bachelor thesis and that professor is not a friend of creativ names in email-addresses etc... :)

IAmSinistar: I do too. My first choice, Commander Dick McBigmeat, was already taken.
And you couldn't think of another superlative of that name? :)
But as i said i actually don't mind using my name for it....and my at least my given name is not a secret around here :)

CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

I'd say you're in the minority on that one. Was pretty surprised initially when I saw people here using their real names.
Good evening Crow :)
Thought so too. That's a thing i'd never do in a forum etc...but i guess most of them didn't think of posting here when creating the account. BTW when is that Skype thingy planned?