It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: No... I was just eating some chicken and had a random creepy moment where I realized "this was alive at one point." Then imagined life through a chicken's eyes (which is incredibly boring.) I declared to myself that I'd never eat meat again.

Later, I realized that it was probably just a sign to not buy Hatoful.
Ugh. I love moments like that. Always does a great job of ruining the current meal.

If you did, you'd just want to kill pigeons. Not sure where that fits into the carnivore thing.
Stilton: Hi, Sup. :-) Happy new day to you, too. :-)

Is the zafu your Buddhist cushion?
Cheerio!
Yes it's mainly for that... but it might also double as a gaming cushion ;)
Argh dammit must dabble into this "work" thing a bit more now...
Stilton: He always seemed like a nice guy to me. ;-) That Grinch avatar change should've been a sign...

My day's going well. I'll be nailing most of the pending Christmas to-dos today, always a good thing to get under my belt. A bit of gaming, some exercise, some reading. Strenuous stuff.
I was a bit doomed on that one. After he did it, more people showed up to say they would've done it if he hadn't.

Oh boy..."holiday" shopping. Well, you have fun with that, I'll just borrow some of the alcohol you're getting. =)
Stilton: Eleven hours? That sounds like some kind of experiment. I dropped meat from my diet a few weeks ago - before that I was a dedicated and voracious carnivore - due to constant (24/7) and frequently debilitating IBS pains. My guts are now working better than they have in years, and I'm passing wind like a squad of flatulent infantrymen. I think I've lost a bit of weight, too (along with a few friends...). I think what I miss about meat is compensated for by my new 'musical' ability. At least I'm smiling more. :)
Ho wow, that's great to hear about the guts... and wind :-) Too bad it means dropping meat though. I've gone longer without meat before - a couple weeks - to see if it would help my nausea problems. Luckily, no such luck :-p

(By the way - is you chat working? Just sent you a message.)
Heh yeah Stilton, been sorta "forced" to go vegetarian myself, in my case it was due to finances mostly and then by choice for a while longer. I'm actually thinking of either going vegetarian again or at least low meat, I'm eating a lot more meat now than I have in years and it's honestly making my body feel like crud when I do.

In other news, I've cut soda out of my life almost entirely, I've had maybe three bottles of soda in about two months. I'm also working on cutting all snack cakes out though I've had a minor relapse there haha. As cliche as it sounds, I actually do notice a difference since I've cut all that sugary stuff out.

Hey maybe there is something to this "healthy" mumbo jumbo eh?
Stilton: Hi, Owl. :-)

Hope the coffee cures the crawling...

I'm on a scale between 'Gosh, that's lovely,' and 'WOW, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE!!!' so I'm feeling pretty good. I'll hopefully be doing a chunk of Christmas shopping today, which will be nice, and around midday the all-important booze is being delivered. The booze...booze...boooooooze.... I can feel myself getting tipsy already (hic). :-P

How's your season going? Have you got much more to do before the big day?
Stilton !!
Haha, you sound in a happy mood :D cool !!
Christmas shopping... i hope it won't be too crowded :) do you know what you are looking for ?...
What booze ?... Hot wine ? :-D that's a perfect christmas drink... I should go and have one with my old university friend (it's a yearly tradition) on saturday, on the christmas market... i can't wait. Too bad it doesn't snow... it would be perfect...
As I was saying to Agent, I still have 2 presents to find, one for a kid (I'll go tomorrow or friday during my lunch break), and one for an adult (secret santa stuff here too)... I'll go on saturday to find this one...
**Big owly hug**
A vegetarian Viking? That just does not seem right somehow. :-)

Good morning, everyone!

How are you all on this lovely day?
CarrionCrow: Hold your beak...

-picks up and launches the owl into her pool of coffee- Cuts down on the crawling. ;)
Haaaa thanks =___= **relaxing in warm coffee bath...**
I thought I had said something silly, when you said "hold your beak" lol...
How are you doing, Crow ??
superstande: Hello!
Happy new day!
Got my green zafu (a fancy name for a cushion)
Very happy over here!
Zmas is almost here!
Hey hello little santa muffin helper **big hug**
So you can relax a bit, now you have got your cushion ? :)
AgentBirdnest: That is a lot of stuff ô__ô
Hope you love your new car, and "your" new phone :-) ... and bon courage with everything. Hopefully the stress eases up soon, and you enjoy some lovely holidays.
**Wipes sweat from Owl's forehead**
Ho, and today is the release of the new Star Wars movie !!! \o/ vwoooosh vvvwoooooshhh !! ^^
Still the last two episodes to watch with my owlet, and we'll go to see the new one together (hopefull in early 2016...)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Empress_Owl
ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!

Good morning, Snow Sister.

It's going okay here in the land of sunshine, dryness, and never any snow. (Actually, I can see some snow on the mountains out my window, which is pretty.) :-)

How are you?
ddickinson: A vegetarian Viking? That just does not seem right somehow. :-)

Good morning, everyone!

Good morning DD !! :)
**Big owly hugs**
Maybe Stilton eats a lot of fish (vegetarians still eat fishes and eggs, right ?... and vegans don't ?...)
How are you doing today ?
Stilton: Eleven hours? That sounds like some kind of experiment. I dropped meat from my diet a few weeks ago - before that I was a dedicated and voracious carnivore - due to constant (24/7) and frequently debilitating IBS pains. My guts are now working better than they have in years, and I'm passing wind like a squad of flatulent infantrymen. I think I've lost a bit of weight, too (along with a few friends...). I think what I miss about meat is compensated for by my new 'musical' ability. At least I'm smiling more. :)
AgentBirdnest: Ho wow, that's great to hear about the guts... and wind :-) Too bad it means dropping meat though. I've gone longer without meat before - a couple weeks - to see if it would help my nausea problems. Luckily, no such luck :-p

(By the way - is you chat working? Just sent you a message.)
For quite a while I went through the 'wait a minute, this matter used to belong to an animal, a walking, breathing, seeing animal...' thing and it started to get uncomfortable, like the meat was looking at me. It must've been trying to tell me I'd feel better if I switched to no-death food, and in that instance it was right. This will be only my second meat free Christmas (a November birth, so first time round was without) and I'm actually looking forward to sitting down and getting guiltlessly stuck in. :-)

Thanks for the chat message message, by the way. :-)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Stilton
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Snow Sister.

It's going okay here in the land of sunshine, dryness, and never any snow. (Actually, I can see some snow on the mountains out my window, which is pretty.) :-)

How are you?
Hello, Mr Agent!

Glad to hear you are doing okay. Hopefully some of that snow will find its way to you as well so you can make a lovely snowman.

I am doing good for the most part. I see we got a new release yesterday just for Crow? :-)

Empress_Owl: Good morning DD !! :)
**Big owly hugs**
Maybe Stilton eats a lot of fish (vegetarians still eat fishes and eggs, right ?... and vegans don't ?...)
How are you doing today ?
Hello, lovely Owl! *big mid-week hug*

Some of them still eat fish, which seems strange. I mean, what makes fish okay, they are still living creatures? But then technically vegetables and things are alive, so either way they are eating living things... the monsters! :-)

I am doing good for the most part, nothing really to complain about. How are you, how is your little Owlet?
Stilton: Hi, Sup. :-) Happy new day to you, too. :-)

Is the zafu your Buddhist cushion?
superstande: Cheerio!
Yes it's mainly for that... but it might also double as a gaming cushion ;)
Argh dammit must dabble into this "work" thing a bit more now...
A Buddhist gaming cushion - no better way of connecting with a game's karma (and better than using cheats, too).;-)

Enjoy work (if that's possible).
Empress_Owl: Ho, and today is the release of the new Star Wars movie !!! \o/ vwoooosh vvvwoooooshhh !! ^^
Still the last two episodes to watch with my owlet, and we'll go to see the new one together (hopefull in early 2016...)
Haaa! What a lovely Jedowl!! :-D (A blue lightsaber! Blue for Badass, like Obi-Wan B-) ...) Awesome pic, Wings!
I hope you and the owlet enjoy the rest of the movies - and especially the new one, when you get around to it! :-)
Stilton: He always seemed like a nice guy to me. ;-) That Grinch avatar change should've been a sign...

My day's going well. I'll be nailing most of the pending Christmas to-dos today, always a good thing to get under my belt. A bit of gaming, some exercise, some reading. Strenuous stuff.
CarrionCrow: I was a bit doomed on that one. After he did it, more people showed up to say they would've done it if he hadn't.

Oh boy..."holiday" shopping. Well, you have fun with that, I'll just borrow some of the alcohol you're getting. =)
Well, they say its the thought that counts.... :-P

I'll be thinking of you when I'm shouldering my way through the season-crazed hoards with my axe and mallet - it'll make clobbering them feel more justifiable. :-) And you're welcome to a few gallons of happy-drink - it'll make dealing with Pigeon Perverts Part 2 less creepy. :-)