It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Good morning,peeps.
So,who wants to be cuddled?
Good morning. =)

Endre does. Totally.
Empress_Owl: Don't let you get fooled. He'll bite you, and pee on your floor before you can even protest :)
(yes, it's an Arlequin).
:-|
*stays away from floor-peeing kitty*
My cat kinda failed with her litter box yesterday. She peed in it, but only halfway in it... too close to the edge... good grief +__+
AgentBirdnest: Then you guys would mourn me (I hope) :-p

Evilly generous? Generously evil? Meh, nothing is black and white :-)
*return silly hug*
But you will be safe on the mountain after pushing the snow ball. Which I guess will leave only you, so that would make you King of Moomin valley. :-)

*big silly hug for King Agent!*
AgentBirdnest: Then you guys would mourn me (I hope) :-p

Evilly generous? Generously evil? Meh, nothing is black and white :-)
*return silly hug*
ddickinson: But you will be safe on the mountain after pushing the snow ball. Which I guess will leave only you, so that would make you King of Moomin valley. :-)

*cuddles DD*
Hi there beautiful. I'm going to jog now só I'll be back in an hour but remember that I shall return soon.
*more hugs to you and plays with your hair*
ddickinson: Good morning.

Are you getting yourself drunk ready to play the latest avian dating game that GOG released just for you? :-)

I am not doing too badly. My test results came back with some positive news. Still not quite what we were hoping for, but definitely a step in the right direction, and hopefully the next set of tests will be the ones to say I am out of any immediate danger from it all, which will be nice.
Considering it on general principle. The other is just an extra pain to add to it. =)

Good. As long as you're continuing to get better. (Even though it could stand to hurry the fuck up a bit.)
ddickinson: I gutted and skinned a rabbit this morning for some stew later, so I am not about to feel guilty over some carrots, even the carrots who scream for their kids as I "brutally tear them from their cosy ground". :-)

Sorry to hear your Owlet has been causing you some frustrations. I hope she will be a little easier on her lovely mummy now that she is starting to feel better. *big comforting hug*
Empress_Owl: ,',',',:-| brrr. Do you keep the rabbit skins ? you could make a coat out of it... or a hat for Endre :)
Thanks for the wishes... I hope she will be nice tonight, too... :-\
AgentBirdnest: Hooooooo ♥__♥ ... Too adorable... and delicious! (the candy by the phone of course, not the kitty! >:-| ... Arlequin if I'm not mistaken?)

How can this cute little fluffball be evil? I just wanna give him a hug! :-)
Empress_Owl: Don't let you get fooled. He'll bite you, and pee on your floor before you can even protest :)
(yes, it's an Arlequin).
How's the kitten? Is he alright because I just love cats.
*snuggles Owl*
ddickinson: But you will be safe on the mountain after pushing the snow ball. Which I guess will leave only you, so that would make you King of Moomin valley. :-)

Ho yeah, I didn't think about that :-o
New plan : go to the mountain and roll snowballs down in every direction!! >:-)►
*evil hug*
Empress_Owl: Stilton !!
Haha, you sound in a happy mood :D cool !!
Christmas shopping... i hope it won't be too crowded :) do you know what you are looking for ?...
What booze ?... Hot wine ? :-D that's a perfect christmas drink... I should go and have one with my old university friend (it's a yearly tradition) on saturday, on the christmas market... i can't wait. Too bad it doesn't snow... it would be perfect...
As I was saying to Agent, I still have 2 presents to find, one for a kid (I'll go tomorrow or friday during my lunch break), and one for an adult (secret santa stuff here too)... I'll go on saturday to find this one...
**Big owly hug**
I've done all of the major present shopping, so I'll be looking for little extras and stocking fillers (just to assist Santa Claus, of course :-)).
Yes, hot (mulled) wine is on the list! Plus whiskey, gin, port, beer, brandy and mixers.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for snow on Saturday (snow and hot wine sound perfect together!). :-)
It'll be good when the presents have all been bought - time to take a breath and then start on the wrapping, and decorating, and food, and...and....and.... Even though there is so much to do, its all worth it in then end. :-)
**HUGE Viking crush**
ddickinson: A vegetarian Viking? That just does not seem right somehow. :-)

Good morning, everyone!

How are you all on this lovely day?
Hi, DD!

A veggie Viking, yes, it does jar a bit with the typical image of we Norse types, but I'm feeling sooo much better without meat. :-)

How goes it with you? Have you got all of your shopping done?
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Stilton
l0rdtr3k: How's the kitten? Is he alright because I just love cats.
*snuggles Owl*
He's doing very well... maybe too much :)
How are -you- ?
Enjoy your jogging (as much as we can enjoy it... hehe :) [/not a sportsowl at all]
**Big encouraging hug**
I think the booze has just arrived in a large goodies-filled vehicle pulling up outside....
l0rdtr3k: *cuddles DD*
Hi there beautiful. I'm going to jog now só I'll be back in an hour but remember that I shall return soon.
*more hugs to you and plays with your hair*
Enjoy your jog and have a lovely day! *return hug*

CarrionCrow: Considering it on general principle. The other is just an extra pain to add to it. =)

Good. As long as you're continuing to get better. (Even though it could stand to hurry the fuck up a bit.)
I guess the game must sell well for it to have been accepted here, and for the sequel to be here as well.

Thank you. The improvement this time was a nice step in the right direction compared to the previous improvements, so hopefully that is a good sign.

AgentBirdnest: Ho yeah, I didn't think about that :-o
New plan : go to the mountain and roll snowballs down in every direction!! >:-)►
*evil hug*
*This is an emergency news broadcast from [insert big US news channel]. Disaster stuck the United States today as 98% of the population was wiped out by a series of giant snow balls. Intelligence seems to point to terrorism as the likely cause. In other news, King Agent of Moomin Valley, who definitely did not cause all this so he can take over, has stepped up to take control of the remaining population due to the total destruction of Washington DC. The new President is expected to give his first opening speech in a matter of hours...*

*big silly hug*

Stilton: Hi, DD!

A veggie Viking, yes, it does jar a bit with the typical image of we Norse types, but I'm feeling sooo much better without meat. :-)

How goes it with you? Have you got all of your shopping done?
Hello, mighty Mr Viking!

I was only joking about the vegetarian stuff. I am glad to hear that your stomach is treating you better now without the meat. Is this just a temporary thing, or will you have to make this a new lifestyle choice?

I am good for the most part. I got some good test results back, not quite as good as they could be, but they are getting there. My shopping is kind of all done. I have not been able to enjoy the christmas shopping this year, I normally love going shopping with my partner to get all the presents, but this year I have had to rely on other people or the internet.

How goes your christmas raiding?
ddickinson: *This is an emergency news broadcast from [insert big US news channel]. Disaster stuck the United States today as 98% of the population was wiped out by a series of giant snow balls. Intelligence seems to point to terrorism as the likely cause. In other news, King Agent of Moomin Valley, who definitely did not cause all this so he can take over, has stepped up to take control of the remaining population due to the total destruction of Washington DC. The new President is expected to give his first opening speech in a matter of hours...*

*big silly hug*
*Speaking from my new office*
We will retaliate brutally against the person who did this. As far as we can tell, it was a German man with a silly hairdo and floating hands... To those who remain, we must be strong! We must start a new country! Owlmerica! A new bill of rights will now be in effect! Every citizen is guaranteed the right to have peanut butter everyday! And the right to bear matches!

*sillier hug* n__n
Post edited December 16, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Stilton: I've done all of the major present shopping, so I'll be looking for little extras and stocking fillers (just to assist Santa Claus, of course :-)).
Yes, hot (mulled) wine is on the list! Plus whiskey, gin, port, beer, brandy and mixers.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for snow on Saturday (snow and hot wine sound perfect together!). :-)
It'll be good when the presents have all been bought - time to take a breath and then start on the wrapping, and decorating, and food, and...and....and.... Even though there is so much to do, its all worth it in then end. :-)
**HUGE Viking crush**
Ho great, you're not late then !! :D
Will you come and have some nice hot wine with us ? :) there are warm waffles, pancakes, or "choucroute" sandwiches too ! **drool**
I like brandy... cognac is my favourite :) cheers !!
Thanks for your crossed fingers ^^ let it snow, let it snow, let it snow \o/... !!!
Yes... so many things to do. I'd rather no think about it yet... ,',',',,'):-|
**Enormous Happy Viking Owl Hug back**
Stilton: I think the booze has just arrived in a large goodies-filled vehicle pulling up outside....
Yay !!! \o/ **putting on my coat and run** :)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: *Speaking from my new office*
We will retaliate brutally against the person who did this. As far as we can tell, it was a German man with a silly hairdo and floating hands... To those who remain, we must be strong! We must start a new country! Owlmerica! A new bill of rights will now be in effect! Every citizen is guaranteed the right to have peanut butter everyday! And the right to bear matches!

*sillier hug* n__n
Is there a reward for information on this mysterious German terrorist? :-)

Will the new Statue of Liberty be an Owl now instead of a lady?

*big silly hug*
ddickinson: Is there a reward for information on this mysterious German terrorist? :-)

Will the new Statue of Liberty be an Owl now instead of a lady?

*big silly hug*
Yeah... a copy of Hatoful Boyfriend for anyone who has information that leads to his apprehension :-p ... (not really...)

Good idea for the statue! (Looks like someone already made some blueprints! :-D)