It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Ha, well hopefully you'll get a good err....morning's sleep!

I just finished the first "session" of Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP. I'm not sure whether I like it or not, as odd as that sounds. It reminds me a bit of Finding Teddy (without the annoying music minigame).

Huh...heard about that game. What kind of game is it? I don't know Finding Teddy...
Dear Endre,

Thank you for gifting the new release to CC.

Sincerely,

budejovice
moonshineshadow: Nah you should have some say in your self-torture, otherwise it would be mean :P
Four of the eight are connected in pairs, four are standalone. Won't do linked items out of order. Aside from that, I'll randomize it, I think.
budejovice: Dear Endre,

Thank you for gifting the new release to CC.

Sincerely,

budejovice
:-)
NoNewTaleToTell: Ha, well hopefully you'll get a good err....morning's sleep!

I just finished the first "session" of Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP. I'm not sure whether I like it or not, as odd as that sounds. It reminds me a bit of Finding Teddy (without the annoying music minigame).
ElTerprise: Thanks :)

Huh...heard about that game. What kind of game is it? I don't know Finding Teddy...
It's a point and click adventure game as far as I can tell, though it also has a battle system. The battle system just consists of clicking on one of two buttons at the appropriate times. It's pretty minimal overall, not a lot of writing (so far) so it's just you and the environment and the music. The game heehaws a lot about its music but I haven't heard anything music-wise worth discussing yet.

Finding Teddy is also a pretty minimal point and click adventure game, with a focus on music.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
NoNewTaleToTell: It's a point and click adventure game as far as I can tell, though it also has a battle system. The battle system just consists of clicking on one of two buttons at the appropriate times. It's pretty minimal overall, not a lot of writing (so far) so it's just you and the environment and the music. The game heehaws a lot about its music but I haven't heard anything music-wise worth discussing yet.
I have to agree with that. And it does not get better. I finished it since I don't like to stop in the middle, but I was really not impressed with the game. It was just weird.
Think i go to sleep before i fall asleep on the keyboard. Good night everyone :)

NoNewTaleToTell: It's a point and click adventure game as far as I can tell, though it also has a battle system. The battle system just consists of clicking on one of two buttons at the appropriate times. It's pretty minimal overall, not a lot of writing (so far) so it's just you and the environment and the music. The game heehaws a lot about its music but I haven't heard anything music-wise worth discussing yet.

Finding Teddy is also a pretty minimal point and click adventure game, with a focus on music.
Thanks. Sounds interesting to me...like the idea of a minimal style. Might take a look at it at some point.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Think i go to sleep before i fall asleep on the keyboard. Good night everyone :)

ElTerprise: Thanks. Sounds interesting to me...like the idea of a minimal style. Might take a look at it at some point.
Night ElT, sleep well.

My internet seems determined to die on me so I think I'll take my old body to bed too.
See everyone tomorrow.
ElTerprise: Think i go to sleep before i fall asleep on the keyboard. Good night everyone :)
Yeah, don't do that. It's painful.

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
EndreWhiteMane: My internet seems determined to die on me so I think I'll take my old body to bed too.
See everyone tomorrow.
Wonderful. Hopefully it'll be less pissy in the morning.

Have a good night, get to feeling better. =)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow
superstande: it's just Zach :)
ElTerprise: Yes...but still sounds not very good ;).
From what movie was that? Not that i know many movies he's starring in but the hairstyle looks funny :)
I don't know really..
Arise thread arise!
NoNewTaleToTell: Arise thread arise!
You gotta have more energy... Yell it, do a dance, and offer coffee!

ARISE, THREAD! The world may start its day, now that Agent is here!! >:-O
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓
**Hugs, waves, and coffee full of fireworks!!** >:-)

Good morning everyone :-)
NoNewTaleToTell: Arise thread arise!
AgentBirdnest: You gotta have more energy... Yell it, do a dance, and offer coffee!

ARISE, THREAD! The world may start its day, now that Agent is here!! >:-O
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓
**Hugs, waves, and coffee full of fireworks!!** >:-)

Good morning everyone :-)
I....can offer....a water bottle filled with semi-cold tea? Is that good enough?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSUFzC6_fp8
NoNewTaleToTell: I....can offer....a water bottle filled with semi-cold tea? Is that good enough?
Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing :-)

How's your night going? (Or is it your morning?)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by AgentBirdnest