It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Cool :D
Who is your favourite Bond ? :)
Connery but Brosnan comes in a very close second.
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, it'll be fine when it's Saturday and my holiday starts. I'll still have work to do but at least I'll be able to do it without going to unversity. ;) Thanks for the offer of the silly dances, though. :)

Well, in that case I'll be keeping my fingers crossed your results improve even more and you'll be able to relax a bit. Being on edge all the time has got to be very exhausting. *enormous hug*

*big hug with decorative lights*

*does a happy party dance to celebrate DD doing better* :D
Do you have anything nice planned for your holidays? *starts to do some silly dancing to help Fearful feel better*

♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪

Thank you. *big happy hug*

l0rdtr3k: Doing great. Bought some 3DS games on the EShop(it's cheaper that way since Nintendo doesn't distribute on Brazil anymore) and I'm also watching,and reading,Gintama and One Punch Man.
It sounds like you are having a lovely time. Do you get some time off for Christmas?
l0rdtr3k: Connery but Brosnan comes in a very close second.
Agree on Connery... not on Brosnan :-p
my second fave is Craig :)
ddickinson: Do you have anything nice planned for your holidays? *starts to do some silly dancing to help Fearful feel better*

So, you're calling my happy dance a silly dance... merci beaucoup ! >;-| lol
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Empress_Owl
ddickinson: Do you have anything nice planned for your holidays? *starts to do some silly dancing to help Fearful feel better*

I'm spending Christmas at a friend's place. We did the same thing last year and it was a lot of fun, so I'm sure we'll have a good time this year as well. Other than that I don't have much planned, except for continuing work on my essays for university. And I have to get some reading in for my dissertation, but at least this time I chose a topic I really enjoy, so the reading is quite fun. :P How about you?

*all the happy hugs* And haha, those dancing figures look awesome. :P
Empress_Owl: So, you're calling my happy dance a silly dance... merci beaucoup ! >;-| lol
Of course not, the silly dance was meant to cheer me up. ;) *does happy dance with Owl*
Post edited December 15, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
Empress_Owl: So, you're calling my happy dance a silly dance... merci beaucoup ! >;-| lol
Tell you what, you stand up right now and do that dance (with the open mouth and wide) and you tell me it is not silly. :-)

Besides, silly dances are fun. I am (hopefully, health depending) helping my partner this evening with some of her rehearsals, so I will be doing a little ballet with her, but I am not that good at it. I am okay, but I am not as agile with dancing like she is (not really surprising given her level of skill with dancing). If you have a leotard you are welcome to come dance as well, ballet is a lot of fun, but also quite hard work. :-)

It sounds like you are having a lovely time. Do you get some time off for Christmas?
3 days.
FearfulSymmetry: I'm spending Christmas at a friend's place. We did the same thing last year and it was a lot of fun, so I'm sure we'll have a good time this year as well. Other than that I don't have much planned, except for continuing work on my essays for university. And I have to get some reading in for my dissertation, but at least this time I chose a topic I really enjoy, so the reading is quite fun. :P How about you?

*all the happy hugs* And haha, those dancing figures look awesome. :P
Hopefully you will be able to have a lovely Christmas, despite all your work. And I am sure Santa will bring you lots of good presents. :-)

I will just be spending a lovely Christmas with my partner at home. We were originally hoping to spend Christmas in a nice cabin in Norway, but we had to cancel that due to my health. But we will still have a really lovely time, so it's no problem.

*big return hug*
ddickinson: Tell you what, you stand up right now and do that dance (with the open mouth and wide) and you tell me it is not silly. :-)

Besides, silly dances are fun. I am (hopefully, health depending) helping my partner this evening with some of her rehearsals, so I will be doing a little ballet with her, but I am not that good at it. I am okay, but I am not as agile with dancing like she is (not really surprising given her level of skill with dancing). If you have a leotard you are welcome to come dance as well, ballet is a lot of fun, but also quite hard work. :-)
I tried ballet as a child but I was never much good at it. Self-defense is more my thing, but these days I'm mostly just practicing yoga.

Good luck helping out with the rehearsals in any case, it should be fun if nothing else, right? :)
ddickinson: Tell you what, you stand up right now and do that dance (with the open mouth and wide) and you tell me it is not silly. :-)

Oogle : "leotard"... (hihi, it's funny, we used to have a politician nammed Leotard...)
Ho, good grief, no ; I'm terrible at dancing :"(
ddickinson: Hopefully you will be able to have a lovely Christmas, despite all your work. And I am sure Santa will bring you lots of good presents. :-)

I will just be spending a lovely Christmas with my partner at home. We were originally hoping to spend Christmas in a nice cabin in Norway, but we had to cancel that due to my health. But we will still have a really lovely time, so it's no problem.

*big return hug*
I'm sure I will. :) Haha, my family doesn't really celebrate it with presents, but my friend told me today her parents have gone ahead and got me a few small things anyway. :P

A nice relaxed Christmas at home can be great fun as well. :) Maybe you'll be able to go to Norway next year, that would be a nice thing to look forward to. I can't say I've ever been up that far north, it must be quite the experience.

*imagines DD on a leotard*
Noice
FearfulSymmetry: I'm sure I will. :) Haha, my family doesn't really celebrate it with presents, but my friend told me today her parents have gone ahead and got me a few small things anyway. :P

A nice relaxed Christmas at home can be great fun as well. :) Maybe you'll be able to go to Norway next year, that would be a nice thing to look forward to. I can't say I've ever been up that far north, it must be quite the experience.
BTW Fearful,what you'll have for Christmas?
I'm having a big feast with my family with all kinds of Holiday food. Gonna stuff my face so hard.
Post edited December 15, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
FearfulSymmetry: I tried ballet as a child but I was never much good at it. Self-defense is more my thing, but these days I'm mostly just practicing yoga.

Good luck helping out with the rehearsals in any case, it should be fun if nothing else, right? :)
I never did any kind of dance or anything growing up. I prefer running, swimming, a bit of kick boxing, or other more types of exercise. But my partner has always done dancing, and I have always loved practicing with her, even if I am not that good. I don't do it all the time, but it is lots of fun, and she never really minds that I am terrible at it compared to her. It is just something fun we can do together. Most of the time I just watch her practice while we talk as I always love to see her dancing, especially as she loves it and is always smiling when she is dancing. Even if I am not up to helping much tonight, I will still get to spend the evening talking to her and watching her practice, which is just as fun for me.

Empress_Owl: Oogle : "leotard"... (hihi, it's funny, we used to have a politician nammed Leotard...)
Ho, good grief, no ; I'm terrible at dancing :"(
Would you prefer the full tutu instead? :-)

It doesn't matter if you are not good at dancing, it can just be some silly fun. How about if we get David Bowie in a leotard and get him to be your dance partner? You don't have to do ballet, you could do that dirty dancing stuff from the movie? :-)

FearfulSymmetry: I'm sure I will. :) Haha, my family doesn't really celebrate it with presents, but my friend told me today her parents have gone ahead and got me a few small things anyway. :P

Norway looks lovely in the winter, lots of lovely snow and scenery. A friend of my partner has a cabin there so we can use it next year if we wanted, but we will have to wait and see how things go next year with a few things we have planned.
ddickinson: Would you prefer the full tutu instead? :-)

It doesn't matter if you are not good at dancing, it can just be some silly fun. How about if we get David Bowie in a leotard and get him to be your dance partner? You don't have to do ballet, you could do that dirty dancing stuff from the movie? :-)
Lol... well, if David comes, I come too :D ! in a tutu or in a leotard, or even in an alligator costume, no problem !! ^^ \o/
Empress_Owl: Lol... well, if David comes, I come too :D ! in a tutu or in a leotard, or even in an alligator costume, no problem !! ^^ \o/
Here you go. :-)

http://www.vintagefestival.co.uk/system/images/BAhbB1sHOgZmIigyMDExLzA2LzE3LzEyXzUzXzUzXzEwOV9sZW90YXJkLmpwZ1sIOgZwOgp0aHVtYiINNDUweDQ1MD4/leotard.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02178/ziggy-leotard_2178427k.jpg
l0rdtr3k: BTW Fearful,what you'll have for Christmas?
I'm having a big feast with my family with all kinds of Holiday food. Gonna stuff my face so hard.
My family doesn't really celebrate it much, but I'm spending Christmas over at a friend's. We're going to watch some movies and her dad is going to prepare a fancy dinner. :)

Yep, Christmas seems to be the time to eat lots of tasty food. Sounds like fun! :)

ddickinson: I never did any kind of dance or anything growing up. I prefer running, swimming, a bit of kick boxing, or other more types of exercise. But my partner has always done dancing, and I have always loved practicing with her, even if I am not that good. I don't do it all the time, but it is lots of fun, and she never really minds that I am terrible at it compared to her. It is just something fun we can do together. Most of the time I just watch her practice while we talk as I always love to see her dancing, especially as she loves it and is always smiling when she is dancing. Even if I am not up to helping much tonight, I will still get to spend the evening talking to her and watching her practice, which is just as fun for me.

Norway looks lovely in the winter, lots of lovely snow and scenery. A friend of my partner has a cabin there so we can use it next year if we wanted, but we will have to wait and see how things go next year with a few things we have planned.
Yep, doing something together is fun even if you're not that good at it. I used to try out all sorts of different sports activities with two of my friends. Sometimes one or more of us were really bad at a particular activity but it was still fun. :P And dancing can be very nice to watch, especially if it's someone important to you doing the dancing. :)

It sounds lovely. Maybe I should plan a trip to Norway at some point. :P
Empress_Owl: Lol... well, if David comes, I come too :D ! in a tutu or in a leotard, or even in an alligator costume, no problem !! ^^ \o/
There's actually a David Bowie exposition in a museum in my city right now. I intend to go see it sometime soon. :P
Post edited December 15, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry