It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will Crow be willing to play this gem, too? :D
Grargar: Will Crow be willing to play this gem, too? :D
Oh. That would surely be the perfect gift for him :D
Can't wait till he wakes up. :-)
IAmSinistar: Good [localised time interval] people! I am now broadcasting from my new top-floor demesne. I have a lake out front, which is a good place for the hovercraft hangar, plus I can use it to flood the tunnels if enemy agents get too close. There is also a large park next door, which is optimal for my human-hunting weekend parties.

Hope things are well with all of you. I can't confirm if they are at the moment, as the surveillance system is still being wired up.
Dude, sounds amazing!

By the way, did Fred The Thre'd turn one today!?
Happy Birthday, little doomsday infant! :P
Grargar: Will Crow be willing to play this gem, too? :D
moonshineshadow: Oh. That would surely be the perfect gift for him :D
EndreWhiteMane: Can't wait till he wakes up. :-)
LOL as soon as I saw this on the front page I came here to post - I see you all beat me to it ;)

I... still feel guilty for that one. I feel like it was a comment I made that caused Crow to "indulge" in the wonder that was bird dating. He seemed not to mind, thankfully and it DID result in a classic game review. Plus... well, all of us laughing about the new one a year or so later. So I guess that's something ;)

Also, it never occurred to me until just now... Crow... bird dating... it was meant to be!
Hi, Fred the Thread! You look so grown up!

I hope you're all doing well today! I somehow did something to my neck while getting sick, and now I'm moving around like an elderly Batman. I can't look from side to side (or down) or, you know, do things like use my arms much. Or tie my shoes. This rules. Haha.

IAmSinistar: Good [localised time interval] people! I am now broadcasting from my new top-floor demesne. I have a lake out front, which is a good place for the hovercraft hangar, plus I can use it to flood the tunnels if enemy agents get too close. There is also a large park next door, which is optimal for my human-hunting weekend parties.

Hope things are well with all of you. I can't confirm if they are at the moment, as the surveillance system is still being wired up.
Hey, awesome! Congrats! I'm sure it feels good to be moved in. And, if you're like me, the unpacking process will be done in "no time at all to fifteen years."

;)
That sounds really unhealthy :)
akhliber: Hi, Fred the Thread! You look so grown up!

I hope you're all doing well today! I somehow did something to my neck while getting sick, and now I'm moving around like an elderly Batman. I can't look from side to side (or down) or, you know, do things like use my arms much. Or tie my shoes. This rules. Haha.
Hi. Doing good here. That sounds awful. Hopefully you're recovering soon and that the neck pain is nothing too serious...
ElTerprise: That sounds really unhealthy :)
it's just Zach :)
superstande: it's just Zach :)
Yes...but still sounds not very good ;).
From what movie was that? Not that i know many movies he's starring in but the hairstyle looks funny :)
Is Crow around? I want to see his reaction to the new release. :-)
akhliber: Hey, awesome! Congrats! I'm sure it feels good to be moved in. And, if you're like me, the unpacking process will be done in "no time at all to fifteen years."
An optimistic timeframe. ;)

I think if there is ever a future move, I will ask someone to hide an item I really need at the bottom of one of the moving boxes without telling me which box. This should motivate me to unpack in a more timely manner. :)
As Christmas is around the corner these are indeed some helpful suggestions.
Hey,someone warn Crow that a new version of his favourite game has arrived.