It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I losed the greatest deal of all times The Witcher only for 2$-so stupid.I get some herbs and even didn't understand how to play some movie and lay down on the bed.Today i stand up 06:00 and see game is 9,99 what a stupid me.I needed this game and i had money in my Visa and like always i wait last moment to buy game.
Rpg is my favorite genre so -1 to reputation pleace :(
HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM_H4CAAYxc
CuCuJambo: I losed the greatest deal of all times The Witcher only for 2$-so stupid.I get some herbs and even didn't understand how to play some movie and lay down on the bed.Today i stand up 06:00 and see game is 9,99 what a stupid me.I needed this game and i had money in my Visa and like always i wait last moment to buy game.
Rpg is my favorite genre so -1 to reputation pleace :(
Wouldn't worry about it too much. 1.50 looks like the usual sale price for Witcher 1 from now on, considering that it had that price for the last two big sales. In a few months time, if not sooner, it'll be on sale at that price again.
Happy Birthday, Fred!! :-D

And good morning to everyone else!
Good morning everybody :)
**Big hugs with coffee**
How are you today ?
Empress_Owl: Good morning everybody :)
**Big hugs with coffee**
How are you today ?
Wingy! :-D
Doing good so far. Feeling pleasant :-) (though a little bit cold)...
I take it by your smile that you are good too?
**Extra-big happy warm hug**
AgentBirdnest: Wingy! :-D
Doing good so far. Feeling pleasant :-) (though a little bit cold)...
I take it by your smile that you are good too?
**Extra-big happy warm hug**
Cool ! I think it's the first time since ages you don't mention headache or nausea... ?
Yes, I'm good, thanks :) **big woolly hug back**
Empress_Owl: Cool ! I think it's the first time since ages you don't mention headache or nausea... ?
Yes, I'm good, thanks :) **big woolly hug back**
My week-long headache is finally gone, yes (I think I had a -very- minor cold... or as men say, "CALL THE CEMETERY!!" :-O) ... as for the nausea, it is still there everyday, but today isn't too bad so far :-)

Great to hear about you!! **Big return hug with woolly mitts** :-)

*starts getting excited for new release* ,'',',','',',':-)
Good morning, lovely people of the thread!

How are you all on this lovely day? I hope you are all doing well?

I got my test results back yesterday, and while still not out of the woods yet, they did show a good level of improvement compared to the previous tests and scans, which is great news. It was not enough for them to say I was definitely over the worse just yet, but it is definitely a big step in the right direction, so I am really happy about that. They also conformed that the newer symptoms were a part of the bigger thing, which is good as it was a little concerning in case they were caused by different things. So overall, really good news I think. Hopefully the next set of tests and scans after Christmas will be the ones to say I am finally over the worse.

My pneumonia seems to be calming down now, so hopefully the medication is doing its job. Other than that I am doing good, a few health things as usual, and some non-health related stuff in the real world is causing me a great deal of stress and worry (and also a few other people in real life and on here that are just adding to that stress, which on top of everything else I could do without at the moment). Sorry, I did not mean to rant. But anyway, other than that I am doing wonderful.

*lots of big hugs and some silly waves*
ddickinson: [snipping everything but these last few lovely words...] I am doing wonderful.

*lots of big hugs and some silly waves*
Improvement \o/ That's great! I hope the next tests will be even better.

*Big good morning hug*
AgentBirdnest: Improvement \o/ That's great! I hope the next tests will be even better.

*Big good morning hug*
Hello, Mr Agent!

I see your headache is leaving you alone today. Let's hope he buggers off and does not come back. :-)

How are you today?

*return hug with a slice of Fred's birthday cake*
AgentBirdnest: My week-long headache is finally gone, yes (I think I had a -very- minor cold... or as men say, "CALL THE CEMETERY!!" :-O) ... as for the nausea, it is still there everyday, but today isn't too bad so far :-)

Great to hear about you!! **Big return hug with woolly mitts** :-)

*starts getting excited for new release* ,'',',','',',':-)
Hehe, yeah, you men are wusses when you get any virus or bacteria... :-p
Hey, I'm wearing woolly mitts too :) **mitt club hig five**
Do you already know what today's release will be ?
ddickinson: Hello, Mr Agent!

I see your headache is leaving you alone today. Let's hope he buggers off and does not come back. :-)

How are you today?

*return hug with a slice of Fred's birthday cake*
Thanks. I'm doing quite well today, despite a cat resting one of my arms :-p My nausea is much better than usual as well, so I think I'll finally eat some breakfast today, but not before that slice of Fred's cake :-)

*burns some candles to the ground... err... to the cake* :-)

And I'm very happy to have our normal GOG front page back, with the staff picks, and hopefully new release today. I don't like change ;-p
Empress_Owl: Hehe, yeah, you men are wusses when you get any virus or bacteria... :-p
Hey, I'm wearing woolly mitts too :) **mitt club hig five**
Do you already know what today's release will be ?
**return high five** o/ ... when do we get our badges? ;-)
No idea about the release... I have a GOG staff member in my chat list, and saw them playing "Test Game 1" which got me all excited, because I figured it might be a really exciting new release [/stalker] n__n
Post edited December 15, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson:
DD !!! :D
**Big woolly happy hugs**
I'm happy to read these good news !! what a relief... it's very positive !! I hope you'll spend wonderful and peaceful holidays now :)
I wish these nasty people here and there leave you alone... >:-| can't you just kick them square in the nuts ?...
**Even more big warm hugs**
AgentBirdnest: Thanks. I'm doing quite well today, despite a cat resting one of my arms :-p My nausea is much better than usual as well, so I think I'll finally eat some breakfast today, but not before that slice of Fred's cake :-)

*burns some candles to the ground... err... to the cake* :-)

And I'm very happy to have our normal GOG front page back, with the staff picks, and hopefully new release today. I don't like change ;-p
Let's hope you keep on feeling better, just take it easy with the cake as it is very rich. :-)

It is nice to have the front page back and the smaller sales. Not to mention the new releases. I see GOG is giving everyone Worms at the moment. :-)