It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: I have a fake one too... because I have a clumsy owlet and a fool kitty... wrong mix :)
Ho, yeah, if they could be eaten by the reindeer, it'll be safer :D
No, don't worry.... it's a typical winter gastro enteritis. It was really bad from sunday morning to monday morning, then it started to get better.... (I stayed with her yesterday)... she already looked better this morning. :)
I don't know if I'll have finished everything, but in the worst case, I'll work between the 28th december and 31st anyway...
Ho, yes !!! Do you think he will bring me David Bowie ? Seriously ??? \o/ I'll prepare my basement, in case of ^^
We have had a real one, and might have one again sometime. I like the smell of a nice fresh tree, although we do tend to get a smaller one in a pot so that we can plant it outside once Christmas is over. Do you have a star or a fairy on top of the tree?

I hope she will be feeling all better by the time Santa gets here with her big stocking full of frogs legs and snails. :-)

Hmmm... Maybe if he does not bring him we can go capture him for you and lock him up in your basement for you. *starts to make plans to get Owl David Bowie*

*big silly hug*

moonshineshadow: Happy birthday to Fred the Thread ;-)

*hugs and waves for the lovely people here*
Hello, lovely Moonshine!

*big hug and a slice of Fred's birthday cake*

AgentBirdnest: TeenAgent is terrible :-p
Well, that's not exactly true... I think I'm just terrible at TeenAgent :-)
But that game is always free. :-)
Post edited December 15, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: Happy birthday to Fred the Thread ;-)
*hugs and waves for the lovely people here*
Empress_Owl: **Big happy hug back** \o/
How are you doing, Moon ?
Tired but doing ok *more hugs*
ddickinson: We have had a real one, and might have one again sometime. I like the smell of a nice fresh tree, although we do tend to get a smaller one in a pot so that we can plant it outside once Christmas is over. Do you have a star or a fairy on top of the tree?

I hope she will be feeling all better by the time Santa gets here with her big stocking full of frogs legs and snails. :-)

Hmmm... Maybe if he does not bring him we can go capture him for you and lock him up in your basement for you. *starts to make plans to get Owl David Bowie*

*big silly hug*
Yes, I hope I'll beable to make a real one next year... I miss the nice smell too... it's great if you can plant it outside after ! I'll try to do it too (we used to have one but it's dead...) ... I have a STAR on top of mine... of course !! ;-p
Thanks for your kind wishes for my owlet... :"> **big hug**
\o/ woohoo !! so that I'll convince him to make a tour... now he's releasing a new album... perfect !! :D thanks !!!
**big very serious hug**
Empress_Owl: Yes, I hope I'll beable to make a real one next year... I miss the nice smell too... it's great if you can plant it outside after ! I'll try to do it too (we used to have one but it's dead...) ... I have a STAR on top of mine... of course !! ;-p
Thanks for your kind wishes for my owlet... :"> **big hug**
\o/ woohoo !! so that I'll convince him to make a tour... now he's releasing a new album... perfect !! :D thanks !!!
**big very serious hug**
Just the one star? :-)

But it is supposed to be a fairy. The tradition, along with a lot of Christmas traditions come from Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian traditions and originally it was a fairy as they played a part in many Anglo-Saxon era legends and folk lore.

Would it be a private tour and album just for his number one fan, or will you share your new slave with all his other fans as well? :-)

*big hug*
ddickinson: Just the one star? :-)

But it is supposed to be a fairy. The tradition, along with a lot of Christmas traditions come from Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian traditions and originally it was a fairy as they played a part in many Anglo-Saxon era legends and folk lore.

Would it be a private tour and album just for his number one fan, or will you share your new slave with all his other fans as well? :-)

*big hug*
Yes... we don't have many decorations :)
(ho... you say folk lore... that's what it is from... we say "folklore" too ! :-o oooh...)
Hum... maybe I'll share him after a few private concerts, so I'll make some benefit from him :) ... after all, it's one more mouth to feed, and I doubt the great David Bowie will enjoy eating only garlic snails...
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Yes... we don't have many decorations :)
(ho... you say folk lore... that's what it is from... we say "folklore" too ! :-o oooh...)
Hum... maybe I'll share him after a few private concerts, so I'll make some benefit from him :) ... after all, it's one more mouth to feed, and I doubt the great David Bowie will enjoy eating only garlic snails...
Well it should be folklore, but my dyslexic brain likes to make me split words sometimes for some strange reason. :-)

That sounds like a good plan. You had better make the most of him before the police find out and charge you with kidnapping, imprisonment, forced labour, sex slavery (and don't deny it, we all know why you want him ;-)), and force feeding garlic snails. :-)

*big silly hug*
ddickinson: That sounds like a good plan. You had better make the most of him before the police find out and charge you with kidnapping, imprisonment, forced labour, sex slavery (and don't deny it, we all know why you want him ;-)), and force feeding garlic snails. :-)
We'll just make sure to plant a German flag in Owl's basement... so when the police show up, they'll know who did it :-)
Good morning thread.*morning hugs*
I just dreamt about a blaxploitation movie. It has everything the genre is known about:Ridiculous plot,funky soundtrack,padding,unnecessary sex scenes,dirty commies...
What a weird dream.
AgentBirdnest: We'll just make sure to plant a German flag in Owl's basement... so when the police show up, they'll know who did it :-)
Of course, that goes without saying. Owl can tell them ELT forced her to do it. :-)
ddickinson: Of course, that goes without saying. Owl can tell them ELT forced her to do it. :-)
*wraps myself on DD*
Hello there. Haven't seen you around for a while,now where's the hugs?
Hello all, happy birthday Fred.
Attachments:
Hello guys, how are you?
I'm doing fine! :)
l0rdtr3k: *wraps myself on DD*
Hello there. Haven't seen you around for a while,now where's the hugs?
Hello, little Blob! *big hug*

EndreWhiteMane: Hello all, happy birthday Fred.
The lady on the boat sure looks like she wants to keep her distance from the guys. I guess been on that boat for a few weeks is not the best for the guys personal hygiene. :-)

So which one of the Vikings is you?
AgentBirdnest: We'll just make sure to plant a German flag in Owl's basement... so when the police show up, they'll know who did it :-)
ddickinson: Of course, that goes without saying. Owl can tell them ELT forced her to do it. :-)
Exactly >:-| ...... "force feeding garlic snails"... peuh !! 9__9
Empress_Owl: Exactly >:-| ...... "force feeding garlic snails"... peuh !! 9__9
But to make it perfect for you, he has to love garlic snails and all the other French food to make you happy. He seems like a cultured guy, so I am sure he will like to try some snails with you. (And if not, we break his legs until he agrees.) :-)