It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Ok,just 11 days to Christmas. Can't wait for my gift to arrive.
What are you guys getting for the Holidays?
whatisit whatisit? ;)

I ordered myself a sitting pillow ;) trying to get (more) into buddhist sitting practices - buying a cool pillow has to help, right? ^___^
My wife is getting a carrot overalls/pyjama as per request ;)
superstande: Namaste Fred and all the Fredelites!
Fredelians? Freddets? Fredezens!

Finally got the moped home, after pushing the last stretch of road.
Part of my "Do something with your life" campaign :)
Fredizens ?
**Big hug**
Will you come to mop mine, now you've done... you sound bored :-p
superstande: Namaste Fred and all the Fredelites!
Fredelians? Freddets? Fredezens!

Finally got the moped home, after pushing the last stretch of road.
Part of my "Do something with your life" campaign :)
Empress_Owl: Fredizens ?
**Big hug**
Will you come to mop mine, now you've done... you sound bored :-p
hahaha... moped... the motorbike I own, that broke down, and what I've been pushing back further to home :)
but mopping might do me good too ;) sure I could just go mop all the Fredizens' homes if I'm bored...
*mopless hugs*
Post edited December 14, 2015 by superstande
superstande: hahaha... moped... the motorbike I own, that broke down, and what I've been pushing back further to home :)
but mopping might do me good too ;) sure I could just go mop all the Fredizens' homes if I'm bored...
*mopless hugs*
LOL.... aaaaah, crap. I'm French, ya know >:"\
Cool that your motorbike works again, anyway !! :)
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully the new week is starting off well for you.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hi Crow, how are you doing ? :)
I have troubles to get my work done, working at home, with a ill owlet and David Bowie singing loud next to me :D
Other than that, I'm good. Hope you are too :)
akhliber: Thanks! I'm sure it'll pass before too long, then things will most likely be better than they've been overall. I usually get a good 3-4 months of reduced and *much* easier to deal with nausea / abdominal pain. So once the initial yuck wears off, it should be much better. :)
I'm awful with gift ideas. I hate just doing gift cards, but I'm close to doing that for a couple folks in the family I just have no idea how to shop for. What do these people even like?? :-/
I didn't see your answer :\ pfft
So if you feel pretty better for 3-4 months then it worthed it yes... :)
How many gifts do you have to make ?...
It's annoying when we don't know what people like, yeah... :-\
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Empress_Owl
superstande: hahaha... moped... the motorbike I own, that broke down, and what I've been pushing back further to home :)
*mopless hugs*
Empress_Owl: LOL.... aaaaah, crap. I'm French, ya know >:"\
Cool that your motorbike works again, anyway !! :)
thank you!
no problemo - half the time I don't even know what I'm talking about, not to mention other people ;)

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

good morning, Crow!
Trying to relax and watch some Z Nation, doing okay.
Same to you!
Post edited December 14, 2015 by superstande
Empress_Owl: Hi Crow, how are you doing ? :)
I have troubles to get my work done, working at home, with a ill owlet and David Bowie singing loud next to me :D
Other than that, I'm good. Hope you are too :)
Doing okay over here. Killing time getting 100 percent on Saints Row 3. It's hit that "I want this to end" stage, but at least it'll be another for the dead pile when I'm done.

Sounds like you have your hands full today. Hope it's not stressing you out too badly.
CarrionCrow: Doing okay over here. Killing time getting 100 percent on Saints Row 3. It's hit that "I want this to end" stage, but at least it'll be another for the dead pile when I'm done.

Sounds like you have your hands full today. Hope it's not stressing you out too badly.
Saints Row series look cool, yeah... I got 2 of them :) still haven't played them (like 90% of my backlog) 9__9
Yes... quite full. They'll be all this week, because I have a few things to get done before I can enjoy a full week of holidays :) ... i can't wait.
But not stressed yet, nope... I always keep that for the last day :)
Empress_Owl: I didn't see your answer :\ pfft
So if you feel pretty better for 3-4 months then it worthed it yes... :)
How many gifts do you have to make ?...
It's annoying when we don't know what people like, yeah... :-\
I've still got to find something for my mom and the lady's mom, the lady's brother, my two sisters and their three collective daughters to go... we've finished with our dads and my brothers-in-law, so at least we're doing better than last year (we started about a week before xmas last year, so we're doing alright, all things considered.)
:)

I hope all are having a good day! Sarge is up from a nap and ready to play, and my belly has calmed down for the moment, so it's time for a dance party, then maybe a walk around the block. :)

*on the tt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmD-9_ZifB8&list=PLALdvEmx901RnMOEfhdrOhirkvfFP3q7e&index=4
Post edited December 14, 2015 by akhliber
CuriousGirl: Yes I have,...and all my other games open on the big monitor, its just the 5 new GOG games that go to the small monitor.
EndreWhiteMane: Found this on the net if you want to try it. It sounds like the problem you have.

"The ONLY thing that has and will work is to open 'Display Properties', 'Settings' tab, and click on (2) then DESELECT "Extend My Windows Desktop..."
Then you can open the app up and it will open on the (1) Primary (not Default), then you can go back into 'Display Properties', 'Settings' tab, and click on (2) then SELECT "Extend My Windows Desktop..." and all will be right in the world once again..."
Thank you for helping! I contacted MS support,...I had to change the setting on my AMD card,...it is working now!!!
Good moaning!

I've got worms.

Allow a few seconds for that statement to sink in.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Good moaning!

I've got worms.

Better than crabs.
EndreWhiteMane: Better than crabs.
But worse than tiger-lice.
j0ekerr: Good moaning!

I've got worms.

First thing that came to mind was a guy in a bunny suit dragging their ass across the carpet like a parasite-infested dog.

If I wasn't used to seeing shit like that in my head, I'd probably be getting worried about what gets seen next.
Empress_Owl: Saints Row series look cool, yeah... I got 2 of them :) still haven't played them (like 90% of my backlog) 9__9
Yes... quite full. They'll be all this week, because I have a few things to get done before I can enjoy a full week of holidays :) ... i can't wait.
But not stressed yet, nope... I always keep that for the last day :)
Hang in there, Owl lady. Like you said, you're almost at the finish.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by CarrionCrow