It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yezemin: Hello Endre, Agent, Owl, Leo and Moon

I never got my hugs. *pouts*
Hi Yezemin! *hug* :-)

Empress_Owl: Hopefully she didn't give it to her kids... :)
Good afternoon, Leo :) how are you ?
I'm fine but a little anxious because I decided to give a treat to myself.
I bought several PC parts to build my new machine and they started to arrive at home. I can't wait to have all of them on hand.
A luxury, I know, but it is something I've been planning for more than a year. :-)
LeoLR: I'm fine but a little anxious because I decided to give a treat to myself.
I bought several PC parts to build my new machine and they started to arrive at home. I can't wait to have all of them on hand.
A luxury, I know, but it is something I've been planning for more than a year. :-)
Hooo nice :D
i wouldn't be able to do that... building a computer... :-\
Good morning, Fred the Thread! Pretty worn out. Friday's procedure left me feeling pretty sick, but that is common for a few days after having that done. Sarge has been the sweetest pup in the world, even more so than usual.
Been trying to wrap up my Christmas shopping online as much as I'm able this morning, but I royally suck at gifting ideas for my family. It's hard! For some odd reason, they don't all like shiny new video games and records. ;)

I hope all are doing as well as they are able, and that you're all having the best day you can.
*hugs and waves all around*
Empress_Owl: Good day, lovely Moon !
Want some tea ? I was about to make me some
Empress_Owl: Hi Yezemin ! :)
**Big hug**
How are you ?
Yes, strange from Blob, he never says no to a hug
I'm fine, thank you. *happy hug*

Your tea collection looks tempting.^^ I'm stuck at work and there's no decent tea here.
akhliber: Good morning, Fred the Thread! Pretty worn out. Friday's procedure left me feeling pretty sick, but that is common for a few days after having that done. Sarge has been the sweetest pup in the world, even more so than usual.
Been trying to wrap up my Christmas shopping online as much as I'm able this morning, but I royally suck at gifting ideas for my family. It's hard! For some odd reason, they don't all like shiny new video games and records. ;)

I hope all are doing as well as they are able, and that you're all having the best day you can.
*hugs and waves all around*
Hey Akh ! **big hugs**
I hope you'll recover quickly !... and that you have a good day despite your sickness...
I agree, it's hard to find gift ideas... :\

Yezemin: I'm fine, thank you. *happy hug*

Your tea collection looks tempting.^^ I'm stuck at work and there's no decent tea here.
Do like me, invade your work with yummy teas, too... B-|
I need that to get some work done... :)
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Hey Akh ! **big hugs**
I hope you'll recover quickly !... and that you have a good day despite your sickness...
I agree, it's hard to find gift ideas... :\
Thanks! I'm sure it'll pass before too long, then things will most likely be better than they've been overall. I usually get a good 3-4 months of reduced and *much* easier to deal with nausea / abdominal pain. So once the initial yuck wears off, it should be much better. :)
I'm awful with gift ideas. I hate just doing gift cards, but I'm close to doing that for a couple folks in the family I just have no idea how to shop for. What do these people even like?? :-/
Ok,just 11 days to Christmas. Can't wait for my gift to arrive.
What are you guys getting for the Holidays?

I never got my hugs. *pouts*
Sorry,I was at work so I coudn't hug everyone.
*hugs*
Good morning all. I am new to GOG,..just purchased several games yesterday that I have yet to be able to play :(
Perhaps someone here can help while I await a reply from customer service.
I have two monitors and when I double click my game on the desktop of my main big monitor, the game launches on the second smaller monitor. How can I fix this? Any idea?

I''m really looking forward to playing these games! AND, I'm off today so I have time!

Thanks to any who can offer suggestions!
Post edited December 14, 2015 by CuriousGirl
CuriousGirl: I have two monitors and when I double click my game on the desktop of my main big monitor, the game launches on the second smaller monitor. How can I fix this? Any idea?
Have you set the big monitor as the primary one in the system settings?
CuriousGirl: I have two monitors and when I double click my game on the desktop of my main big monitor, the game launches on the second smaller monitor. How can I fix this? Any idea?
moonshineshadow: Have you set the big monitor as the primary one in the system settings?
Yes I have,...and all my other games open on the big monitor, its just the 5 new GOG games that go to the small monitor.
moonshineshadow: Have you set the big monitor as the primary one in the system settings?
CuriousGirl: Yes I have,...and all my other games open on the big monitor, its just the 5 new GOG games that go to the small monitor.
Found this on the net if you want to try it. It sounds like the problem you have.

"The ONLY thing that has and will work is to open 'Display Properties', 'Settings' tab, and click on (2) then DESELECT "Extend My Windows Desktop..."
Then you can open the app up and it will open on the (1) Primary (not Default), then you can go back into 'Display Properties', 'Settings' tab, and click on (2) then SELECT "Extend My Windows Desktop..." and all will be right in the world once again..."
l0rdtr3k: Sorry,I was at work so I coudn't hug everyone.
*hugs*
It's ok. Plenty of other people around to hug. *big squeezy hug*
Don't forget that tomorrow (PST) is Fred's birthday. :-)
Namaste Fred and all the Fredelites!
Fredelians? Freddets? Fredezens!

Finally got the moped home, after pushing the last stretch of road.
Part of my "Do something with your life" campaign :)
EndreWhiteMane: Don't forget that tomorrow (PST) is Fred's birthday. :-)
Will there be a party ?? :-D
On your lawn !!! ^^