It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've started playing Elminage Gothic and right from the get go I noticed this:
It's freaking Etrian Odyssey! Same gameplay,menus,character creation...
Even though I'm liking it,I still prefer EO.
Underrail should be out this Friday if all goes well.
EndreWhiteMane: Underrail should be out this Friday if all goes well.
Looks like fun. It didn't used to be my type of game, but playing Shadowrun a few months ago made me fall in love with turn-based combat.
Looks interesting although the post-apocalyptic setting is now getting a bit dull...(imho)

oh and good evening everyone :)
Post edited December 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Looks interesting although the post-apocalyptic setting is now getting a bit dull...(imho)

I used to say that about WW2 shooters, and now I really wish there were more WW2 shooters :-p

Evening.
ElTerprise: Looks interesting although the post-apocalyptic setting is now getting a bit dull...(imho)

When it went into early access 2 years ago i thought it was pretty cool, I've almost become tired of it just waiting for it.
Still a little different spin on things and the graphics are very much to my taste. Have to see if it comes out at $9.99 like it's priced now.
With a bit of release discount I'll probably buy it.

Edit: And hello again to everyone.
Post edited December 15, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
AgentBirdnest: I used to say that about WW2 shooters, and now I really wish there were more WW2 shooters :-p

Evening.
Well in my case i wish for more RTS but apparently that genre is basically only represented by Starcraft ....
but you're right. Not many WW2 shooters around nowadays...but even at the peak of that setting there were probably less WW2 shooters than post-apocalyptic games nowadays (including the countless Early Access titles that is)...

How are you doing today?
ElTerprise: Well in my case i wish for more RTS but apparently that genre is basically only represented by Starcraft ....
but you're right. Not many WW2 shooters around nowadays...but even at the peak of that setting there were probably less WW2 shooters than post-apocalyptic games nowadays (including the countless Early Access titles that is)...

How are you doing today?
Yeah, RTS has seen better days... Did developers finally stop trying to make RTS games for consoles? I haven't heard about one of those in ages. I say good riddance.

I don't remember today at all. So I'll assume it was good :-) ... I'm quite tired, so if I randomly disappear, you know what that means :-p
EndreWhiteMane: When it went into early access 2 years ago i thought it was pretty cool, I've almost become tired of it just waiting for it.
Still a little different spin on things and the graphics are very much to my taste. Have to see if it comes out at $9.99 like it's priced now.
With a bit of release discount I'll probably buy it.
It looks a bit like the old Fallout games doesn't it? I actually don't know anything about that game - but the aesthetics look interesting indeed. Despite my unhappiness about the overuse of the setting i'll take a look at that game when it's released. 9,99$ sounds like a really fair price.
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, RTS has seen better days... Did developers finally stop trying to make RTS games for consoles? I haven't heard about one of those in ages. I say good riddance.

I don't remember today at all. So I'll assume it was good :-) ... I'm quite tired, so if I randomly disappear, you know what that means :-p
Well it devolved into MOBA i guess....but i'd love to see another Empire Earth (a good one) or Age of Empires or Rise of Nations or C&C....
Haven't heard about that either. Last big RTS on console was probably C&C Red Alert 3...but form what i've heard Halo Wars was a quite decent RTS on the Xbox 360 (it was made by Ensemble (RIP) after all)

O.o.....okay i assume it was good then - same here (without the amnesia of course) ;)
Post edited December 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
Time for the Blob to go to sleep.
Good night.
On an off note,Wife was reading about the new virtual gear for ps4 and I was telling her about o c rift.When she saw the prices for the gear,she said if it all goes VR,new gaming will have 2 be left to the gran kids. I laughed and told her if it went VR,I would be spending all my time in Novigrad with Gerralt. :)
Note to game designers - experience points are a useful way to motivate players into using all the content available, unless you hit them with a level cap and render those points useless. If you do so, the player will either stop because there's no reward, or continue while wanting to bash you in the groin with a claw hammer for being so stupid.
CarrionCrow: Note to game designers - experience points are a useful way to motivate players into using all the content available, unless you hit them with a level cap and render those points useless. If you do so, the player will either stop because there's no reward, or continue while wanting to bash you in the groin with a claw hammer for being so stupid.
Still at Saints Row? I assume you hit respect level 50 then ;)
Hope this will kick *ss!
And there's a bar in the game; might have to get it - having closed the bottle for now, am a total sucker for in-game bars ;)

haha... I returned a stolen ring in Risen... and the owner lets me keep it... and the main character asks,"Are you sure? Isn't it... precious?" - wonder if this is a LOTR joke... :)
Post edited December 15, 2015 by superstande
ElTerprise: Still at Saints Row? I assume you hit respect level 50 then ;)
Hours ago. Finishing off the last of the busywork along with the last few story missions while starting the DLC. Should have it all done by tomorrow, thankfully.
Have now gone from enjoyment, to hate, to enjoyment again by way of taking my hate out on digital characters in more and more elaborate ways.