It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Testing,somehow my posts in the Weekly Staff Picks: Team17's Free Worm Up doesn't show up at all.
Edit: look they combined my 2 posts into one.
Also today i had some memory management problems maybe one of my ram is bad or it had something to do with the setting i did on virtual memory.So my pc was rebooting a lot because of that.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Fonzer
WORMS FORTS UNDER SIEGE FREE NOW !!!
*peeks in*
Hi thread. Anyone want some hugs?
l0rdtr3k: *peeks in*
Hi thread. Anyone want some hugs?
Ooh hugs! Me! Me! Me! *cuddles the blob*

Hello thread, by the way.^^
Look mom, the same games that were just on sale are on sale again. :/

Hello all.
Get it before it gets cold:

System Shock 2

NALS974CE4E587ACHP
EndreWhiteMane: Look mom, the same games that were just on sale are on sale again. :/

Hello all.
I'm feeling bad for those who bought Worm Forts two days ago :-p
Good morning, sir.
Good afternoon everybody :)
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon everybody :)
Ha! Finally I win when we post at the same time :-)

Good afternoon. Did you get your free game from the promo?
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon everybody :)
AgentBirdnest: Ha! Finally I win when we post at the same time :-)

Good afternoon. Did you get your free game from the promo?
Hehe :D congrats.
Eeer... yes, I grabbed it, but as a gift ; I'm not fond of 3D-worms... I already have the 2 I liked... :-| I took this one just because it was free >:"| [/greedy creature]
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Hehe :D congrats.
Eeer... yes, I grabbed it, but as a gift ; I'm not fond of 3D-worms... I already have the 2 I liked... :-| I took this one just because it was free >:"| [/greedy creature]
Heh... that reminds me of one time my mom came home from the store with a bag of dog food.
"Mom, you know we have a cat, right?"
"Yes, I know."
"Then why did you get dog food?"
"Because it was free!"
9__9
AgentBirdnest: Heh... that reminds me of one time my mom came home from the store with a bag of dog food.
"Mom, you know we have a cat, right?"
"Yes, I know."
"Then why did you get dog food?"
"Because it was free!"
9__9
Lol !!! Who did eat it ? :D
Empress_Owl: Lol !!! Who did eat it ? :D
Well, she ended up giving it to my sister. My sister does have a dog, but I can't be certain who actually ate it ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Well, she ended up giving it to my sister. My sister does have a dog, but I can't be certain who actually ate it ;-)
So it wasn't totally useless :)
Empress_Owl: So it wasn't totally useless :)
I guess not. Either the dog or my sister ate it (I like to imagine the latter), so either way it didn't go to waste :-)