It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm starting to truly hate X. So far I'm 12 horus into the game and all I've done is gone from point a to point b hauling cargo. And not a single indication of what else to do anywhere.
ElTerprise: Probably... but have you seen EtC recently?
EtC... hmm... it's been a while... Didn't I beat the crap out of him? :-p
ddickinson: How did you enjoy the winter sale? Did you get some nice games for yourself?
Well it was the same rather slow sale but i quite enjoyed it nonetheless. Well i got Shovel Knight after it was finally on sale also Hand of Fate and got some games from the lottery aka the mystery games and last but by no means least i also got some lovely gifts :)

Looking forward to try them out now that i have some more time.

What's your opinion on the sale?
AgentBirdnest: Thanks. That could be the case. Withdrawals from that class of medication can last up to years for some people. I'm a bit sad, because I was soooooo excited to finally be off medications, for the first time in a really long time. It was going really well for about 6 months after quitting. I was feeling really great. Feeling like myself again. For a while, I even thought I might never need medication again... but now I'm pretty sure I'll be on medication again by the end of the week :-\ If it helps, then that's great of course, but... I can't help feeling a little bit disappointed, like I am too weak to do things by myself... anyway... I'm ranting :-p

Pfft... Well, then I'll just have to try extra hard to not be an arse. Since you guys put up with me, it's the least I can do ;-)

Legends also spoke of Tuesday and Thursday releases. These glorious days, where something new would appear, and everyone would add it to their logs of back :-) (We actually got new releases during the sale, but they were easy to miss :-p)

*big return hug*
Don't be so hard on yourself. You are bound to have some downs to go with those ups. The important thing is that you know you can stop and that you can be yourself. You just need a little help now and then. Do you think they will put you back on the same medication, or will you be able to get a less severe one until you are on top of things? And don't feel disappointed in yourself. As many of the others have said, we are very proud of how strong you are to have come this far. Don't let a few bad patches ruin what you are working for. It is not weak to get help, it is not weak to have set backs now and then. What is important is that you keep trying no matter what. So you just keep being your strong and wonderful self. *big mega hug*

But are the legend true? Maybe they are lies spread by some evil people to taunt us? :-)

And something special for you. :-)
http://shop.naturespath.com/img/product/npa-860044.jpg
j0ekerr: I'm starting to truly hate X. So far I'm 12 horus into the game and all I've done is gone from point a to point b hauling cargo. And not a single indication of what else to do anywhere.
Bail. Play something fun :-p I think 12 hours is enough of a chance to give a game(?) Don't get to 30 hours and say, "Why didn't I quit 20 hours ago? I hoped it would get fun, but it never did." [/Dead Island]
That's my attitude anyway... Everyone plays games differently :-)
AgentBirdnest: EtC... hmm... it's been a while... Didn't I beat the crap out of him? :-p
Not really ... that was me :P
j0ekerr: I'm starting to truly hate X. So far I'm 12 horus into the game and all I've done is gone from point a to point b hauling cargo. And not a single indication of what else to do anywhere.
That sounds pretty dull. Do you think it will pick up and make those 12 hours worth while?

ElTerprise: Well it was the same rather slow sale but i quite enjoyed it nonetheless. Well i got Shovel Knight after it was finally on sale also Hand of Fate and got some games from the lottery aka the mystery games and last but by no means least i also got some lovely gifts :)

Looking forward to try them out now that i have some more time.

What's your opinion on the sale?
Sales are never a big deal for me anymore, at least not this year. When I first joined it was lovely, but after getting most of the games I wanted they become pretty dull. Plus I have not really been in much of a mood for buying myself games this year, due to me not really being able to play any, so I have not really even been checking the different days. I just check a few people's wishlists and give a few gifts, but that is about it.
ddickinson: Sales are never a big deal for me anymore, at least not this year. When I first joined it was lovely, but after getting most of the games I wanted they become pretty dull. Plus I have not really been in much of a mood for buying myself games this year, due to me not really being able to play any, so I have not really even been checking the different days. I just check a few people's wishlists and give a few gifts, but that is about it.
Understandable and most of the sales this were quite dull...maybe there will be an insomnia next year :)
ElTerprise: Understandable and most of the sales this were quite dull...maybe there will be an insomnia next year :)
I think that would put a smile on many people's faces if we had an insomnia sale.

Insomnia would be nice, or lots and lots of new releases that I actually like the look of so there are more must have games for me to get during the sale. :-)
ddickinson: Don't be so hard on yourself. You are bound to have some downs to go with those ups. The important thing is that you know you can stop and that you can be yourself. You just need a little help now and then. Do you think they will put you back on the same medication, or will you be able to get a less severe one until you are on top of things? And don't feel disappointed in yourself. As many of the others have said, we are very proud of how strong you are to have come this far. Don't let a few bad patches ruin what you are working for. It is not weak to get help, it is not weak to have set backs now and then. What is important is that you keep trying no matter what. So you just keep being your strong and wonderful self. *big mega hug*

But are the legend true? Maybe they are lies spread by some evil people to taunt us? :-)

And something special for you. :-)
http://shop.naturespath.com/img/product/npa-860044.jpg
But self-hardness-being-on is what Birdnests do best! :-p ... I don't think they'll have me take the same medication, and if they want me to, I'll burn their office to the ground. I'm guessing they will want me to take a completely different type of medication that I've not tried before... and thank you for all the lovely words. You're gonna make me cry :'-p
(To be fair - I never did anything by myself. I had an outstanding Guardian Owl helping me.)

Who would want to taunt us? ... Other than GOG, who do an excellent job by always breaking this place? :-)

That picture put a massive smile on my face. Thanks n__n
ElTerprise: Not really ... that was me :P
Ô__Ô You look the same...
*Big hug with a bouquet of apology flowers*

(Why a mouse? Because that was the first image result for "apology flowers" ;-))
Post edited December 14, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: But self-hardness-being-on is what Birdnests do best! :-p ... I don't think they'll have me take the same medication, and if they want me to, I'll burn their office to the ground. I'm guessing they will want me to take a completely different type of medication that I've not tried before... and thank you for all the lovely words. You're gonna make me cry :'-p
(To be fair - I never did anything by myself. I had an outstanding Guardian Owl helping me.)

Who would want to taunt us? ... Other than GOG, who do an excellent job by always breaking this place? :-)

That picture put a massive smile on my face. Thanks n__n
That may be, but just keep in mind you have come a long way and it is going to be a long path, so try not to let the bad patches deter you from the end goal. Let's hope the new medication will help and it will not be too bad. I think your Guardian Owl would disagree and say that you did a lot of it yourself. She might have been there to help and to guide you, but it was you who took the steps and did what you did. So give yourself some credit now and then. *big super hug*

Maybe those damn dirty DRM loving Steam apes? :-)

I am glad. I am not sure how they would taste, but it has the second best type of Panda on it and your favourite food. :-)

*big hug*
ddickinson: I think that would put a smile on many people's faces if we had an insomnia sale.

Insomnia would be nice, or lots and lots of new releases that I actually like the look of so there are more must have games for me to get during the sale. :-)
Definitely. But not only for the sale itselft but also for the community during the insomnia :)
Yes. Lots of new releases would be great - maybe even another publisher :)

AgentBirdnest: Ô__Ô You look the same...
*Big hug with a bouquet of apology flowers*

(Why a mouse? Because that was the first image result for "apology flowers" ;-))
Not entirely. His Rayman has a beard :P
*big thank you and what a cute mouse hug* :)
ElTerprise: Definitely. But not only for the sale itselft but also for the community during the insomnia :)
Yes. Lots of new releases would be great - maybe even another publisher :)
Maybe some nice games that are not just indie "retro" style rogue like games. :-)
And hopefully a publisher that does not just release a few token games (while getting so much undeserved praise) then not releasing anything else for years like many of the big publishers seem to do.
ddickinson: That may be, but just keep in mind you have come a long way and it is going to be a long path, so try not to let the bad patches deter you from the end goal. Let's hope the new medication will help and it will not be too bad. I think your Guardian Owl would disagree and say that you did a lot of it yourself. She might have been there to help and to guide you, but it was you who took the steps and did what you did. So give yourself some credit now and then. *big super hug*

I am glad. I am not sure how they would taste, but it has the second best type of Panda on it and your favourite food. :-)

*big hug*
That's very true... I do worry too much.
And yes, she would probably disagree... but the fact is that I tried quitting twice on my own, and failed twice. I give myself some credit, but I just don't feel right not mentioning her. I'm never going to shut up about her, so get used to it :-)

That must be it... Steam is jealous of GOG's shiny new perfectly working and incredibly useful "fully optional" client, so they need to tell tales to make us think less of it [/sarcasm] ;-p
ElTerprise: Not entirely. His Rayman has a beard :P
Ah, I forgot! The evil ones always have a beard! ..... *scratches chin* ... Hmm... I'm due for a shave '',',',',':-|
Post edited December 14, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: That may be, but just keep in mind you have come a long way and it is going to be a long path, so try not to let the bad patches deter you from the end goal. Let's hope the new medication will help and it will not be too bad. I think your Guardian Owl would disagree and say that you did a lot of it yourself. She might have been there to help and to guide you, but it was you who took the steps and did what you did. So give yourself some credit now and then. *big super hug*

*big hug*
AgentBirdnest: That's very true... I do worry too much.
And yes, she would probably disagree... but the fact is that I tried quitting twice on my own, and failed twice. I give myself some credit, but I just don't feel right not mentioning her. I'm never going to shut up about her, so get used to it :-)

That must be it... Steam is jealous of GOG's shiny new perfectly working and incredibly useful "fully optional" client, so they need to tell tales to make us think less of it [/sarcasm] ;-p
ElTerprise: Not entirely. His Rayman has a beard :P
AgentBirdnest: Ah, I forgot! The evil ones always have a beard! ..... *scratches chin* ... Hmm... I'm due for a shave '',',',',':-|
Agent, is this the first winter/holiday season you've gone through since you stopped the meds?