It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: The book/s sound right up my alley for sure! I look forward to seeing a link to buy it when it's done :-D

Season pass usually does not include the base game. If you have the base game and get the season pass then you get all the DLC's for the game and usually future ones too.
Bleed: I was looking at Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass. Not exactly sure if it includes the four chapters released already and chapter 5 (TBA). Or if it's only Chapter one. Or just the 4 chapters. Or just some goodies and no game.
I found this on the Dreamfalls chapter season pass page:
Your purchase of Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass includes all five episodes. The first four episodes are available for download today. The final episode will be available as a free update as soon as it's released.
Bleed: I was looking at Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass. Not exactly sure if it includes the four chapters released already and chapter 5 (TBA). Or if it's only Chapter one. Or just the 4 chapters. Or just some goodies and no game.
trentonlf: I found this on the Dreamfalls chapter season pass page:
Your purchase of Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass includes all five episodes. The first four episodes are available for download today. The final episode will be available as a free update as soon as it's released.
Where?! I Scanned that page like three times already. Probably reading the wrong one :
HERE

But anyways, you people are awesome, thanks for the help.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Bleed
GhostwriterDoF: [...]

As always, big waves and silly hugs for anyone that wants them. :D
HypersomniacLive: Hi GhostwriterDoF,

Glad to see you've spent your time away in a quite productive and satisfying way, and glad to see you back.

But you forgot to ruffle our hair.
<ruffles Hyper's hair playfully>

Hey! How have you been doing, keeping out of trouble? Getting any games checked off the backlog list?

eh, the writing come along slow, but the pages are turning. It's hard to feel productive when being overwhelmed by a mountain of work, but the subtle changes here and there do keep me interested. :)
Bleed: Where?! I Scanned that page like three times already. Probably reading the wrong one :
HERE

You were on the special edition page, I was on the regular one: http://www.gog.com/game/dreamfall_chapters_season_pass

I'm not sure what the Special Edition gives you though
Edit: nevermind, I see now the special edition lists the extras. So the special edition is the normal season pass with the extra goodies listed.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by trentonlf
Bleed: Where?! I Scanned that page like three times already. Probably reading the wrong one :
HERE

trentonlf: You were on the special edition page, I was on the regular one: http://www.gog.com/game/dreamfall_chapters_season_pass

I'm not sure what the Special Edition gives you though
Yep, there appears to be three different pages for Dreamfall Chapters Season pass, talk about confusing people.
Page One
Page Two
Page Three

Good job Season Pass
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing well as the weekend begins and the sale ends.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing well as the weekend begins and the sale ends.
Howdy Crow!

Hope you are happy and well, and getting through the backlog on a semi-scheduled basis.... making any progress on that front?

Seems like the quest to gather the GoG catalog upon one's shelves is becoming quite the feat, with all these new releases coming out. :)
GhostwriterDoF: Howdy Crow!

Hope you are happy and well, and getting through the backlog on a semi-scheduled basis.... making any progress on that front?

Seems like the quest to gather the GoG catalog upon one's shelves is becoming quite the feat, with all these new releases coming out. :)
Doing okay here. Will be subtracting games from the backlog rather than adding to for a while. It's going to take a bit to be ready for another sale.
Slowly but surely chewing through it. Enjoying Saints Row 3 at the moment.

How've you been?
GhostwriterDoF: <ruffles Hyper's hair playfully>

Hey! How have you been doing, keeping out of trouble? Getting any games checked off the backlog list?

eh, the writing come along slow, but the pages are turning. It's hard to feel productive when being overwhelmed by a mountain of work, but the subtle changes here and there do keep me interested. :)
It's trouble that needs to keep out of me. ;-)

I'm trying, but haven't accomplished much - the backlog's still winning.

Better to have a mountain of work that gives you pleasure crunching at, than have a molehill that you hate having to deal with! ;-)
GhostwriterDoF: Howdy Crow!
CarrionCrow: Doing okay here. Will be subtracting games from the backlog rather than adding to for a while. It's going to take a bit to be ready for another sale.
Slowly but surely chewing through it. Enjoying Saints Row 3 at the moment.

How've you been?
I've been consistent, which is good, but non-busy mostly, which is also good. heh!

Ah, Saints Row 3 is a good though odd game (played through it 3 times), I liked the action, and things to do all over the city. It's not too big or too much and I didn't need to mod it at all.
Good evening. How are you all doing?
Hi all, done work and taking one last look at the sale.
Got a talking Grinch doll from the folks at work, they know me well. :-)
All the kids kept asking me if I was Santa though, time to trim the old beard.
Hope everyone is reasonably great today and enjoying the weekend, even if it's a busy one.

Hi Ghost, long time no see. :-)
GhostwriterDoF: ...
HypersomniacLive: It's trouble that needs to keep out of me. ;-)

I'm trying, but haven't accomplished much - the backlog's still winning.

Better to have a mountain of work that gives you pleasure crunching at, than have a molehill that you hate having to deal with! ;-)
Ah, quite so, and it is good to be able to take breaks away from our pending mountains and molehills, so that we can return to deal with them, in a better frame of mind, and with renewed vigor to chip away at them, and make it to the next mountain and molehill that awaits us.... :D
Yezemin: Good evening. How are you all doing?
Good evening, all is well here, it's a bit windy with a chill in the air.

How's the world turning for you?
Post edited December 12, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
GhostwriterDoF: I've been consistent, which is good, but non-busy mostly, which is also good. heh!

Ah, Saints Row 3 is a good though odd game (played through it 3 times), I liked the action, and things to do all over the city. It's not too big or too much and I didn't need to mod it at all.
-laughs- Whatever works for you.

Yes, it's got plenty to do. Hoping GOG gets 4 and Gat Out of Hell here some time soon.
Yezemin: Good evening. How are you all doing?
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, hopefully your day's been pleasant enough overall.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: Hi all, done work and taking one last look at the sale.
Got a talking Grinch doll from the folks at work, they know me well. :-)
All the kids kept asking me if I was Santa though, time to trim the old beard.
Hope everyone is reasonably great today and enjoying the weekend, even if it's a busy one.

Hi Ghost, long time no see. :-)
Aloha Endre!

Perhaps you might try wearing a Viking helmet around town for the next few weeks?