It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I'm not sure, I can't remember much of the day... It's not a bad Friday, at least :-)

Good evening, DD. **Big hug**
Why can't you remember much of the day? (Or should I not ask? In which case feel free to skip that question.)

Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend?

*big return hug*
ddickinson: Why can't you remember much of the day? (Or should I not ask? In which case feel free to skip that question.)

Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend?

*big return hug*
Not sure. I guess it's just a mixture of boredom and frustration. It gets harder to stay constantly cheery some days lately, and when that happens, I sometimes lose the time.

Nothing particularly interesting planned for me.
How about you? How is your evening? Any plans coming up?
AgentBirdnest: Not sure. I guess it's just a mixture of boredom and frustration. It gets harder to stay constantly cheery some days lately, and when that happens, I sometimes lose the time.

Nothing particularly interesting planned for me.
How about you? How is your evening? Any plans coming up?
You don't have to force yourself to stay constantly cheery. It is okay to have a bad day now and then. As always, you know where my chat is if you ever need to chat or to vent. *big hug*

Nothing excited planned for me, just a lovely weekend with my partner, which is just fine with me. We have few things planned that should be fun, but it depends on how my health is over the weekend.

*more hugs*
ddickinson: You don't have to force yourself to stay constantly cheery. It is okay to have a bad day now and then. As always, you know where my chat is if you ever need to chat or to vent. *big hug*

Nothing excited planned for me, just a lovely weekend with my partner, which is just fine with me. We have few things planned that should be fun, but it depends on how my health is over the weekend.

*more hugs*
I know, but smiling is really important to me. When everything else fails, I can usually still smile and laugh. So when I'm able to do that less frequently, it can be a bit frustrating... tant pis. I'm hoping this will change quickly. Anyway, thanks for the chat offer. Always appreciated :-)

So, I guess I do have a plan for the weekend. Keeping my *fingers crossed* that your health allows you to follow through with your plans :-)

*moar biggar hugs*
Good evening thread! :)

How are you?

I'm okish.
My chat doesn't seem to be working very well at the moment, so sorry to anyone I don't respond to. I will try to check it again a little later.

AgentBirdnest: I know, but smiling is really important to me. When everything else fails, I can usually still smile and laugh. So when I'm able to do that less frequently, it can be a bit frustrating... tant pis. I'm hoping this will change quickly. Anyway, thanks for the chat offer. Always appreciated :-)

So, I guess I do have a plan for the weekend. Keeping my *fingers crossed* that your health allows you to follow through with your plans :-)

*moar biggar hugs*
I can understand that. Let's hope you will be feeling much better in no time. *big hug*

That is very sweet of you. But I will still have a lovely evening even without my plans. Just spending time with my partner is lovely, so I will have a good weekend regardless. *big thank you hug*

Soccorro: Good evening thread! :)

How are you?

I'm okish.
Good evening!
Soccorro: Good evening thread! :)

How are you?

I'm okish.
Hey there, Socco! Good evening yourself!

Would a rainbow coloured puppy help get you to a more solid okay?

I'm doing good, thanks.
AgentBirdnest: Would a rainbow coloured puppy help get you to a more solid okay?
The evil, lying, and abusive (just my opinion, of course) PETA will have your helmet for such animal cruelty. Of course, they will falsify pictures of it to make it seem much worse. :-)

For example: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/20/16/27C8E77000000578-3047244-image-a-8_1429542147666.jpg
Post edited December 12, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: My chat doesn't seem to be working very well at the moment, so sorry to anyone I don't respond to. I will try to check it again a little later.
Only at the moment? ;-p
At least I haven't seen that "NaN" error in a couple weeks. I was told it was finally fixed. One problem down, 23 to go :-p
AgentBirdnest: Only at the moment? ;-p
At least I haven't seen that "NaN" error in a couple weeks. I was told it was finally fixed. One problem down, 23 to go :-p
It could be my internet at the moment, it has been playing up a little. But who knows with GOG. :-)
ddickinson: The evil, lying, and abusive PETA will have your helmet for such animal cruelty. Of course, they will falsify pictures of it to make it seem much worse. :-)

For example: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/20/16/27C8E77000000578-3047244-image-a-8_1429542147666.jpg
Ah, yes... I remember reading about that picture. I'm all for animal rights, but... not enough to lie and trick people. I always feel bad when I lie. I can't keep it in :-p
AgentBirdnest: Ah, yes... I remember reading about that picture. I'm all for animal rights, but... not enough to lie and trick people. I always feel bad when I lie. I can't keep it in :-p
Sadly many of the big charities and causes are liars now. It is all about money for them, and I don't mean money for the charity. After all, some research estimates that usually only 14% of donations go to the actual cause. PETA seems to be more of a celebrity thing, making themselves seem good by supporting it.

Because a celebrity posing naked for posters is really helping animals and raising awareness. [/sarcasm]

But anyway. I see we have a free game on offer today. Have you ever played it?
Post edited December 12, 2015 by ddickinson
AgentBirdnest: Ah, yes... I remember reading about that picture. I'm all for animal rights, but... not enough to lie and trick people. I always feel bad when I lie. I can't keep it in :-p
ddickinson: Sadly many of the big charities and causes are liars now. It is all about money for them, and I don't mean money for the charity. After all, some research estimates that usually only 14% of donations go to the actual cause. PETA seems to be more of a celebrity thing, making themselves seem good by supporting it.

Because a celebrity posing naked for posters is really helping animals and raising awareness. [/sarcasm]

But anyway. I see we have a free game on offer today. Have you ever played it?
It is an OK game. I played it a bit. Its fun.
Soccorro: It is an OK game. I played it a bit. Its fun.
They have hidden it quite well. Normally they put the free game towards the top of the page. My brother told me about it being there so I figured I would get it and give it a try someday. It looks fun, and from a bit I read about the history of the game it was very advanced for its day, but sadly not well received.
Soccorro: It is an OK game. I played it a bit. Its fun.
ddickinson: They have hidden it quite well. Normally they put the free game towards the top of the page. My brother told me about it being there so I figured I would get it and give it a try someday. It looks fun, and from a bit I read about the history of the game it was very advanced for its day, but sadly not well received.
I think the americans did not understand their language :P