It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: I still remember. Specifically, I remember screaming about how dumb it sounded as it took its sweet time dragging along.

Doing all right here. Saints Row 3 is a very fun game.

From what got leaked, the last rental sale of the year is supposed to start on the 22nd and run until January 4th.

Considering how many of my recent rentals have turned out to be somehow broken, I highly doubt I'll be latching onto that sale too much.
People give high praises to Saints Row 3 and 4. They continue a trend that the GTA games (4 and 5) kind of abandoned. One of not taking itself seriously and being full of nonsense.
LeoLR: People give high praises to Saints Row 3 and 4.
I can only speak for SR2/3 and GTA1-4.
SR is more parody, while GTA is more satire. Insofar SR is more fun, and GTA hurts more. It's a matter of taste and mood, really. As games, both are great (with SR more accessible, at least on PC control-wise, IMO).

I probably like GTA more for it's more "gritty" and "earthy" humour. SR is more light-hearted and grotesque.
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hope you're all having at least a decent day so far.

Additional - Just drove by a person who started yelling, "Please don't hurt me!" since I got a little too close to them with my car. Get out, go to buy a property, and a garbage truck flies out of nowhere, crushing the woman to death before I could get a chance to shoot them.
Just woke up, took me a minute to sort that.
LeoLR: People give high praises to Saints Row 3 and 4. They continue a trend that the GTA games (4 and 5) kind of abandoned. One of not taking itself seriously and being full of nonsense.
Yeah, that about sums it up. It's a silly destruction sandbox.
EndreWhiteMane: Just woke up, took me a minute to sort that.
-laughs- Had a moment where you wondered why I was admitting intent to murder some random person? ;)
Post edited December 11, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Well people, I'm heading off for the weekend. This is the last big stage of my move, so hopefully the next time you hear from me it will be from my fab new condo.

Have a great weekend everyone!
IAmSinistar: Well people, I'm heading off for the weekend. This is the last big stage of my move, so hopefully the next time you hear from me it will be from my fab new condo.

Good luck! Remember, lock and lift with your bac... no wait - legs! You want to use your legs! ;)
IAmSinistar: Well people, I'm heading off for the weekend. This is the last big stage of my move, so hopefully the next time you hear from me it will be from my fab new condo.

Hope the rest of the move goes smoooothhh for you. :-)
LeoLR: People give high praises to Saints Row 3 and 4. They continue a trend that the GTA games (4 and 5) kind of abandoned. One of not taking itself seriously and being full of nonsense.
CarrionCrow: Yeah, that about sums it up. It's a silly destruction sandbox.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Had a moment where you wondered why I was admitting intent to murder some random person? ;)
"Game stupid, he's talking about a game!" :-)
Post edited December 11, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
I was a bit thrown off too, and I'm fully awake :-p

Oh yeah, and good evenoon, Fred the Thread :-)
Post edited December 11, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hope you're all having at least a decent day so far.

Additional - Just drove by a person who started yelling, "Please don't hurt me!" since I got a little too close to them with my car. Get out, go to buy a property, and a garbage truck flies out of nowhere, crushing the woman to death before I could get a chance to shoot them.
"Bleh, I wouldn't have minded if you had hit me!". That line from the old guy pedestrian in Saints Row: The Third is stuck in my head. That and "Marriage has caused me to resent and fear women" that male pedestrians sometimes say in Saints Row 2.
AgentBirdnest: Oh yeah, and good evenoon, Fred the Thread :-)
*Big hugs*, Agent.

How you're doin'?
toxicTom: Yeah...

X is rather slow. And once you've build you own Solar Plant and then later a Crystal Factory and some other factories you start to make so much money that you can power up your ship really fast (compared to before) and take on the story in like a breeze. The balancing is not that good.
What about the latter games, did they fix that part? Or are they still delivery services, IN SPACE?!
CarrionCrow: Yeah, that about sums it up. It's a silly destruction sandbox.
-laughs- Had a moment where you wondered why I was admitting intent to murder some random person? ;)
I had to remember that you live in the American version of the Australian outback (minus the giant spiders) and thus a garbage truck would have nowhere to hide in wait to crush an unsuspecting pedestrian.

I assume the game is SR3?

I don't think we've seen the Saints games anywhere during this sale, have we?
Post edited December 12, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: What about the latter games, did they fix that part? Or are they still delivery services, IN SPACE?!
I really don't know. But the I do know that the later parts have lot more options to make money. Like capturing enemy ship and selling them. I don't' know if that is enough to make you powerful enough to breeze through the story to early.
j0ekerr: I had to remember that you live in the American version of the Australian outback (minus the giant spiders) and thus a garbage truck would have nowhere to hide in wait to crush an unsuspecting pedestrian.

I assume the game is SR3?

I don't think we've seen the Saints games anywhere during this sale, have we?
-laughs- Yes, that's what I was referring to.

No, neither one went on sale this time around.
Good evening, lovely people of the thread!

I hope you are all having a lovely Friday?
toxicTom: *Big hugs*, Agent.

How you're doin'?
*Big return hug*
Can't complai... well, I could, but... I'm smiling :-)
ddickinson: Good evening, lovely people of the thread!

I hope you are all having a lovely Friday?
I'm not sure, I can't remember much of the day... It's not a bad Friday, at least :-)

Good evening, DD. **Big hug**
Post edited December 12, 2015 by AgentBirdnest