It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey Mister:)
Me too, just came back from school and I will have to do some maths later :)
I'm doing fine, thanks! :)
superstande: Okay.
Good to hear!
May the math be with you! :P
Haha :P thanks! :)
One thing that comes to mind. GOG.com support is freakin' amazing. They responded in less than half an hour and they even called me a loyal customer :3
Generally i'm not one to fall for that, but heck if it didn't push all the right buttons.

Have a cookie gog.com support...
Attachments:
Wow! Citizen Kabuto for free! :)
While I shouldn't complain about free games... Feels like a bit of a dick move to offer Giants in a sale just 2-3 weeks before it is given away for free?
(edit : my bad, 4 weeks)
Post edited December 11, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: While I shouldn't complain about free games... Feels like a bit of a dick move to offer Giants in a sale just 2-3 weeks before it is given away for free?
yeah that's not nice...

aside from the squirrel, I haven't really bought anything from this sale, doesn't inspire me too much somehow.
... back in the old days (with a rasping old man's voice) there was a lot more excitement. these young people today...
they don't have imagination! I tell ya!
Quick question.
Is this the first free game offered on Big Winter Sale, or did i miss all the others?
Bleed: Quick question.
Is this the first free game offered on Big Winter Sale, or did i miss all the others?
It is the first free one, Diviny Divinity and Blackguard are "free" as reward for spending money in the sale
superstande: aside from the squirrel, I haven't really bought anything from this sale, doesn't inspire me too much somehow.
... back in the old days (with a rasping old man's voice) there was a lot more excitement. these young people today...
they don't have imagination! I tell ya!
Agreed... Back in my time, sales were so interesting that they spawned Conversational threads :-)
A free game for everyone on the bottom of the frontpage! :) So nice! So happy! :)
Sad times when you have so few games left on your wishlist, that you end up buying no game for yourself in a sale :P
AgentBirdnest: While I shouldn't complain about free games... Feels like a bit of a dick move to offer Giants in a sale just 2-3 weeks before it is given away for free?
Jeez... I bought it on your advice, Agent !! >:-| lol... GRR
Good morning to all!

So we are in the final stretch.
And with a nice game for free.
Empress_Owl: Jeez... I bought it on your advice, Agent !! >:-| lol... GRR
Oh damn! I remember that. Hopefully it isn't that annoying to you.
Empress_Owl: Jeez... I bought it on your advice, Agent !! >:-| lol... GRR
Errrrrr ,','',',',',',',':-|
I'll pay you back... How about a copy of Giants that I just got? :-p
Hey how is Agent supposed to know the future? :)

by the way, just checked the mystery game tracker thread; the gothics are there... might have just found some excitement... the chances are very small though :)