It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: Evening DD, I do hope you're feeling better today.

I'm feeling punchy. And I'm not exactly sure why. But I do want to punch someone, in the face, very hard.

Thaaaat, wouldn't end well though. So I'll settle for interplanetary genocide... of the virtual kind.

Sigh.

I yearn for the days of yore in which my account was bare and my hopes great and many. Back when a sale was exciting, but not on a geological time-scale.
Not really, but nothing I need to complain about. :-)

Ah, one of those days when you are angry for no real reason? Or has something annoyed you today? I hope you feel a little calmer soon. Punching someone will do you no good in the long run.

I kind of miss being new here when it comes to sales. It used to be great seeing those games that I used to play on sale for such great prices. I wonder how the more younger customers see GOG when they first get here. Are they open to all the classic games that many of us played in our youth, or do they see just a few modern games they would like and just hate all the older stuff?
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves* :)

I hope you're all having a great day.
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves* :)

I hope you're all having a great day.
Hello, Mr ELT!

How are you today?

*big hug*
ddickinson: Hello, Mr ELT!

How are you today?

*big hug*
Greetings DD *big hug*
I'm quite exhausted from sports but otherwise pretty good. How are you?
ElTerprise: Greetings DD *big hug*
I'm quite exhausted from sports but otherwise pretty good. How are you?
Glad to hear you are doing good. Did you enjoy your sports?

I am doing okay. My pneumonia seems to be a little worse today, but hopefully the medication will kick in soon and get on top of all that as that is the last thing I need on top of everything else.
ddickinson: Glad to hear you are doing good. Did you enjoy your sports?

I am doing okay. My pneumonia seems to be a little worse today, but hopefully the medication will kick in soon and get on top of all that as that is the last thing I need on top of everything else.
Thanks. Definitely. Was the first time after about a month that i was able to do sports (volleyball) because i'm generally fit and i finally had the time to do so :)

Uh..pneumonia doesn't sound very good - especially with your health condition in the first place....hope you can beat it pretty fast. *big hug*
ElTerprise: Thanks. Definitely. Was the first time after about a month that i was able to do sports (volleyball) because i'm generally fit and i finally had the time to do so :)

Uh..pneumonia doesn't sound very good - especially with your health condition in the first place....hope you can beat it pretty fast. *big hug*
I am glad to hear you are back enjoying it. I have not really played volleyball since school.

Thank you. It is only mild pneumonia, so nothing really to worry about hopefully. I have some antibiotics for it but it can take a day or two to get into the system.
ddickinson: I am glad to hear you are back enjoying it. I have not really played volleyball since school.

Thank you. It is only mild pneumonia, so nothing really to worry about hopefully. I have some antibiotics for it but it can take a day or two to get into the system.
Well before starting with it last year - i hadn't either. But i really enjoy it. We play on a non-professional level - for fun which is fine :)

That's good that it's only a mild one. Let#s hope the antibiotics are understanding the chain of command are properly following orders :)
ElTerprise: Well before starting with it last year - i hadn't either. But i really enjoy it. We play on a non-professional level - for fun which is fine :)

That's good that it's only a mild one. Let#s hope the antibiotics are understanding the chain of command are properly following orders :)
It is always nicer to keep things to a non-professional level, unless you are doing it professionally. :-)

Hopefully, it will be nice to get rid of this cough.
ddickinson: It is always nicer to keep things to a non-professional level, unless you are doing it professionally. :-)

Hopefully, it will be nice to get rid of this cough.
Well i'm far from being able to play it on a semi-pro or pro level :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed :)
*sleepy twugs*

Good evenoon, friends of Fred.
I think I will have to say goodnight. I am a little stressed at the moment so I think it is better if I take a break from the internet for a while. I hope you all have a really lovely evening!

*goodbye hugs*

ElTerprise: Well i'm far from being able to play it on a semi-pro or pro level :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed :)
Just as long as you are having fun with people you enjoying playing with. :-)

Thank you. *big hug*

AgentBirdnest: *sleepy twugs*

Hello and goodbye, Mr Agent! I hope you are well and have had a lovely day, or at least a good one?

I am just about to leave for the night, so I will wish you a lovely evening. Take care!

*big hug*
ddickinson: Hello and goodbye, Mr Agent! I hope you are well and have had a lovely day, or at least a good one?

I am just about to leave for the night, so I will wish you a lovely evening. Take care!

*big hug*
It's been nice, yes. Hello, and have a good night, DD. Sleep well! *Big goodnight hug*
AgentBirdnest: *sleepy twugs*

*big return twug*

Huh... i think we might need Fred badges ;)

How are you doing?

ddickinson: I think I will have to say goodnight. I am a little stressed at the moment so I think it is better if I take a break from the internet for a while. I hope you all have a really lovely evening!

*goodbye hugs*

Just as long as you are having fun with people you enjoying playing with. :-)

Thank you. *big hug*
I wish you a good night DD *big get better and good night hug*
Take care and sleep well :)
ElTerprise: *big return twug*

Huh... i think we might need Fred badges ;)

How are you doing?
Hehe... Owl is gonna kill us for adding yet another badge to her list n__n

I'm good. Feeling well at the moment. Actually starting to fall asleep. Just wanted to give some quick hellos, and wish everyone a good night. *big twugs to all* :-)
(I saw that you are good. Great to hear :-))