It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I'm not much of a yeller myself (unless someone brings up Columbus, then I will go apesh*t >:-|)... I've tried it a couple times to relieve stress, and it only makes me feel worse...

*turning lights off to show that the words "Team Fearful" glow in the dark* ;-)
Same here. I just end up feeling bad about shouting at other people. :P

Oooooooh, very shiny indeed! :)
Columbus

Ohio.
That's close to where I was born.
FearfulSymmetry: Same here. I just end up feeling bad about shouting at other people. :P

Oooooooh, very shiny indeed! :)
Here's our interactions in a nutshell.
DOn't worry,it's SFW.
Good morning I guess

EndreWhiteMane: Ohio.
I believe Michiganders consider that to be a bad word. :D :D
EndreWhiteMane: Columbus

Ohio.
That's close to where I was born.
**Big ninja hug** :)
Good afternoon, everyone!

I hope your day is going well so far?
ddickinson: Good afternoon, everyone!

It is :) how is yours ? **Big hug**
Empress_Owl: It is :) how is yours ? **Big hug**
A few health things at the moment, but other than that I am still doing good. Although, some French lady left me a potato for christmas, which is kind of weird. Over here we tend to leave lumps of coal for naughty children. But it's okay, I can always make some chips from the potato. :-)

*big silly hug*
ddickinson: Good afternoon, everyone!

*gentle hug*
I'm fine. Playing my 360,reading comics and Witcher and hugging the ladies of the thread.
ddickinson: A few health things at the moment, but other than that I am still doing good. Although, some French lady left me a potato for christmas, which is kind of weird. Over here we tend to leave lumps of coal for naughty children. But it's okay, I can always make some chips from the potato. :-)
Hallo DD, glad you are doing well overall. That's a curious tradition, leaving a potato for the naughty. Perhaps Gallic revenge for Sir Walter bringing them over in the first place? But hey, if you're sufficiently naughty, then you could get plenty of both potatoes and coal, and have a lovely potato roast when the snow comes down. :)
l0rdtr3k: *gentle hug*
I'm fine. Playing my 360,reading comics and Witcher and hugging the ladies of the thread.
*return hug*

Is the Witcher a comic as well?

IAmSinistar: Hallo DD, glad you are doing well overall. That's a curious tradition, leaving a potato for the naughty. Perhaps Gallic revenge for Sir Walter bringing them over in the first place? But hey, if you're sufficiently naughty, then you could get plenty of both potatoes and coal, and have a lovely potato roast when the snow comes down. :)
Hello, fine sir!

France and her potato tradition is a little curious, perhaps Owl will share it's origin sometime. Does America have a similar tradition of her own, or is it more of a cultural thing, with families doing what is tradition for their own heritage? But you are right, the English coal and the French potato means I get some lovely roast potatoes to enjoy. :-)
ddickinson: France and her potato tradition is a little curious, perhaps Owl will share it's origin sometime. Does America have a similar tradition of her own, or is it more of a cultural thing, with families doing what is tradition for their own heritage? But you are right, the English coal and the French potato means I get some lovely roast potatoes to enjoy. :-)
We pretty much have the coal tradition from the UK here. Though some families do switches (thin, supple tree twigs for lashing naughty children's bottoms).

As for potatoes, we famously misname chips here as French Fries, when really they are derivatives of Belgian Pomme Frites. But hey, Belgians speak French, and Americans are culturally illiterate anyway. We're lucky to have gotten even that close. :)

PS - I'm one of those rare Americans who doesn't use ketchup on his fries (or in fact on anything other than meatloaf). I prefer malt vinegar, hot sauce or mayonnaise on mine (though not all three at once).
Post edited December 10, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing at least okay so far.

Additional - Told myself I wasn't going to spam the shit out of this link, but until the format shifts, I'm going to keep posting it.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
IAmSinistar: We pretty much have the coal tradition from the UK here. Though some families do switches (thin, supple tree twigs for lashing naughty children's bottoms).

As for potatoes, we famously misname chips here as French Fries, when really they are derivatives of Belgian Pomme Frites. But hey, Belgians speak French, and Americans are culturally illiterate anyway. We're lucky to have gotten even that close. :)

PS - I'm one of those rare Americans who doesn't use ketchup on his fries (or in fact on anything other than meatloaf). I prefer malt vinegar, hot sauce or mayonnaise on mine (though not all three at once).
So you give them coal and then beat them? I guess that is one way to stop them being naughty. :-)

We use the term French Fries to refer to small thin chips, while regular thick chips are just called chips. If I recall correctly, your chips are what we call crisps. You Americans so do love changing the name of things. Like calling Jam Jelly, and calling Jelly Jello. :-)

We have a malt vinegar based sauce over here that often goes along side ketchup. They don't go together, but usually side by side to give you the choice. I tend to prefer the brown sauce, which goes great with a nice English breakfast. :-)

[url=http://cdn.heinz.co.uk/~/media/HeinzCoUk/Media/Images/Products/Product%20Info%20Images/HER1200594%20hp_sauce_255_g.ashx?w=486&h=356&bc=white]http://cdn.heinz.co.uk/~/media/HeinzCoUk/Media/Images/Products/Product%20Info%20Images/HER1200594%20hp_sauce_255_g.ashx?w=486&h=356&bc=white[/url]

(The name HP stands for House of Parliament (the Palace of Westminster), hence the image on the bottle. It was named that due to the sauce being popular in the Parliament canteen at the time it was first around.)

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing at least okay so far.

Additional - Told myself I wasn't going to spam the shit out of this link, but until the format shifts, I'm going to keep posting it.
Good morning, Mr Crow!

Doing good today, minus the usual health stuff. No results so far today, so hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. How is your day so far?
Post edited December 10, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good morning, Mr Crow!

Doing good today, minus the usual health stuff. No results so far today, so hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. How is your day so far?
Woke up, spilled coffee everywhere, fulfilled my Secret Satan self-torture obligations by purchasing not only To The Moon but its similarly painful looking sibling A Bird Story (audibly groaning while doing so), now it's typing up a big list of game repeats for the tracker thread. Good times.