It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: I think many PC gamers are like that. All these sales kind of makes everyone hold out for a better deal.

I don't think I will be awake for much longer, so I had better pass. :-)
But I kind of have an excuse.

Good night DD.
ddickinson: I have yet to play any of the Wing Commander games. I own one or two of them, but until I try them I won't be getting any of the other games.

Back to the Future does seem more expensive. I think it could have had a 90% discount in other sales, maybe that is it?
j0ekerr: 85% at the 2014 summer sale.

Being a gourmet discount hunter (aka: cheap tight bastard) I'm very pleased to have snatched it back then.

CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

There are plenty of smart people here. Getting such easy clues also helps.
j0ekerr: Clues, what clues? Do they give us clues? It was General Mustard with the vat o' jello!
Tomorrows clue: "Tomorrow is of lurking around sticky Sid-uations."
They're in the sale news post each day. :-)
l0rdtr3k: BTW,have you gotten better from earlier?
Just asking but what are you doing to entertain yourself because AFAIK you're bedridden.
I am doing okay. But what made you think I was bedridden? I am pretty much housebound, but I can still do somethings, so I am not really bedridden.
NoNewTaleToTell: So much for the "I'll/we'll always love you and support you" speech, but at least I know where I really stand now. Didn't get the "I'm suddenly super religious and you're gonna burn in hell fire!" speech, but got the "you just need to focus on your REAL priorities, and face reality, regardless of your own feelings and thoughts etc" speech.

Sorry, just wanted to vent...
Dunno if you're talking about Soul Gambler or something less virtual.
Good night,time to go to sleep for me since it's already midnight. Also i seem to have posted in several threads but when i search myself in the general discussion i don't get much results unless i was quoted so it's not really a realible way to check users activity here i think.One way to record my activity is to write my username when i finish my post.But i will see if i will do that.
Also did buy mount and blade warband and played it a little seems to work fine.
moonshineshadow: Doing ok. Tired but at the same time awake. And indecisive about what to do now :D
*big return hug*
ddickinson: I am like that at the moment. After I blacked out earlier and hit my head I was dying for some sleep, but when my partner came home I got a second winds, so no sleep. Now I am at the point where I am tired, but not ready to sleep. What are your options for what to do now?
*big hug*
Either finding something on my long list of games to play or reading a book. But reading would be bad, if it is an interesting book I'll have trouble to stop and it will be morning before I realise it :D
Too bad feel the same, you surely need the sleep. We need to find something that makes you tired :P
ddickinson: I am doing okay. But what made you think I was bedridden? I am pretty much housebound, but I can still do somethings, so I am not really bedridden.
No offence but reading your posts made me think you were.
j0ekerr: But I kind of have an excuse.

Good night DD.
There is that reason as well. :-0

Goodnight, sleep well!
EndreWhiteMane: Tomorrows clue: "Tomorrow is of lurking around sticky Sid-uations."
They're in the sale news post each day. :-)
The butler, with the toilet brush!

Hurm, probably Thief and a Sid Meier's bundle?
moonshineshadow: Either finding something on my long list of games to play or reading a book. But reading would be bad, if it is an interesting book I'll have trouble to stop and it will be morning before I realise it :D
Too bad feel the same, you surely need the sleep. We need to find something that makes you tired :P
I understand how that goes with reading. I often used to spend hours reading a book I only intended reading for a brief time.

I just have some stuff going on in my head that I need to get sorted before my brain will let me relax enough to get some sleep. :-)

l0rdtr3k: No offence but reading your posts made me think you were.
No worries, I was not offended. On bad days I pretty much spend the day in bed, so it is kind of true.
ddickinson: I understand how that goes with reading. I often used to spend hours reading a book I only intended reading for a brief time.

I just have some stuff going on in my head that I need to get sorted before my brain will let me relax enough to get some sleep. :-)

No worries, I was not offended. On bad days I pretty much spend the day in bed, so it is kind of true.
So,how do you spend your time?
ddickinson: I just have some stuff going on in my head that I need to get sorted before my brain will let me relax enough to get some sleep. :-)
So you just need a faster sorting algorithm :P
*big hug*
l0rdtr3k: So,how do you spend your time?
I try to read as much as I can, but I am not able to concentrate too much, so I tend to stick to non-fiction stuff, which is not really a problem as I love non-fiction. I can't really play any games as the screen makes my headache worse. I also spend some time on here chatting on my tablet. Other than that I just do little jobs around the house and other things.
ddickinson: I try to read as much as I can, but I am not able to concentrate too much, so I tend to stick to non-fiction stuff, which is not really a problem as I love non-fiction. I can't really play any games as the screen makes my headache worse. I also spend some time on here chatting on my tablet. Other than that I just do little jobs around the house and other things.
I'm spending some of my time watchin a guy browsing the Deep Web while I'm waiting for a MST3K double feature.
NoNewTaleToTell: So I'm playing Soul Gambler, it's my first "visual novel" type game (unless Long Live The Queen counts) and it's actually pretty entertaining. I guess it could be described better as a "choose your own adventure" game, but the difference between that and visual novels seems a bit blurry, at least to me as a outsider to those genres.
The difference is... there is no difference.

I'm no VN expert, having only "played" Tsukihime and Fate Stay/Night. But both of them are very heavy on the novel part and have no gameplay whatsoever. It's basically reading and making some choices at pre-selected points in the narrative which give you different endings, and storylines. Although since some of the choices only open after the first playthrough, the first time you play you will be railroaded towards a particular ending.

I've also played some Monster Girl Quest (don't ask) which had an extremely simplistic battle system. But that could be considered a sort of gameplay.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by j0ekerr