It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: No hiding of your wishlist!
ddickinson: Fine. In that case I might have to just keep changing my avatar every week, or maybe every day until you let me hide it. :-)
OK, you can hide it.

I'll just upload the screenshot of it for everyone :D
ddickinson:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1f/20/d2/1f20d266c1572f08cc0ee6a92676dec0.jpg
AgentBirdnest: Because I brought up the topic yet again, which always turns into a big sexy discussion ;-p

Barold Potter is alright. I don't love or hate him. It was never really the magic that appealed to me though, I guess I just liked the characters.

Anytime there is a wizard/sorcerer/magician in a game/book/movie, I can't help constantly saying to myself "Why don't they just cast a spell to blow up every bad guy in the world at the same time and bring all the good people back to life? It is magic! They can do anything they want!" ... I'm hard to please :-p

*big nonmagical hug*
Did you notice that I mentioned sexy nurses and then Endre appeared? I wonder if I am magic? :-)

Don't think I fall for that. I bet you hate Barry Potter so much. *steps back before the fanboys and girls rick Agent apart*

I think that would be mass genocide. Plus who decides who is good or bad? I think it would be too evil to do.

*big Barry Potter hating hug* :-)

moonshineshadow: OK, you can hide it.

I'll just upload the screenshot of it for everyone :D
Yay!

And... I guess I could just buy a game or two for myself, that way no one will know which games are still on my list? That would make your screenshot useless. *evil laugh*

*goes to hide wishlist*

See, they are so much cooler. Plus they love Owls. Those boring other Pandas hate Owls. [/end 100% true answer based on 0% evidence.] :-)
Post edited December 09, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Yay!
And... I guess I could just buy a game or two for myself, that way no one will know which games are still on my list? That would make your screenshot useless. *evil laugh*
*goes to hide wishlist*
And break your year without buying something for yourself record? I doubt it.
Attachments:
moonshineshadow: And break your year without buying something for yourself record? I doubt it.
Well... it has been over a year, so technically I won't break that record as I already have it. :-p

And besides, this thread moves quickly, so your post will be lost soon, along with my wishlist screenshot. I have been wanting to hide my list for ages, but I promised you I would not. But since you gave me permission to hide it, I am now free! *more evil laughing*
moonshineshadow: And break your year without buying something for yourself record? I doubt it.
ddickinson: Well... it has been over a year, so technically I won't break that record as I already have it. :-p

And besides, this thread moves quickly, so your post will be lost soon, along with my wishlist screenshot. I have been wanting to hide my list for ages, but I promised you I would not. But since you gave me permission to hide it, I am now free! *more evil laughing*
As if it would be that hard to repost the screenshot regularly ;-)

But you know, hiding your wishlist just because I said you could is quite unfair to all the lovely people in this thread who might want to give you a little gift.
moonshineshadow: As if it would be that hard to repost the screenshot regularly ;-)

But you know, hiding your wishlist just because I said you could is quite unfair to all the lovely people in this thread who might want to give you a little gift.
I know. :-(
But people have been way to generous to me as it is. I do nothing to deserve the lovely gifts, so at least if I hide my list those gifts might go to the other lovely members of the thread. Especially since I can't even really play anything at the moment due to my health.
moonshineshadow: As if it would be that hard to repost the screenshot regularly ;-)

ddickinson: I know. :-(
But people have been way to generous to me as it is. I do nothing to deserve the lovely gifts, so at least if I hide my list those gifts might go to the other lovely members of the thread. Especially since I can't even really play anything at the moment due to my health.
But people thinkg you deserve them, so be happy and accept them. And I think most people here are quite happy with the number of ninja gifts they are getting, so no need to shift them to someone else ;-)
So you really should not hide your wishlist. Really unfair to everyone.

But I think we should perhaps change the topic. Either all the others left or are just watching the fight :D
Attachments:
rpanda.jpg (52 Kb)
moonshineshadow: But I think we should perhaps change the topic. Either all the others left or are just watching the fight :D
Aw, don't stop, I just got some popcorn! ;-)
Post edited December 09, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: But people thinkg you deserve them, so be happy and accept them. And I think most people here are quite happy with the number of ninja gifts they are getting, so no need to shift them to someone else ;-)
So you really should not hide your wishlist. Really unfair to everyone.

But I think we should perhaps change the topic. Either all the others left or are just watching the fight :D
Okay. I will show it again, but only since I don't want to be unfair to the lovely people here. :-(

I think someone told them it would be a chick fight, so they are probably waiting for the bikinis and the mud for us to wrestle in. I think they will be disappointed when they get back with their popcorn and drinks. :-)

Edit: See, I told you that is what they were thinking. Agent even mentioned the popcorn. :-)
Post edited December 09, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Okay. I will show it again, but only since I don't want to be unfair to the lovely people here. :-(

I think someone told them it would be a chick fight, so they are probably waiting for the bikinis and the mud for us to wrestle in. I think they will be disappointed when they get back with their popcorn and drinks. :-)

Edit: See, I told you that is what they were thinking. Agent even mentioned the popcorn. :-)
*extra big don't look so sad hug*

Too bad guys, show is over :P
ddickinson: Did you notice that I mentioned sexy nurses and then Endre appeared? I wonder if I am magic? :-)

Don't think I fall for that. I bet you hate Barry Potter so much. *steps back before the fanboys and girls rick Agent apart*

I think that would be mass genocide. Plus who decides who is good or bad? I think it would be too evil to do.

*big Barry Potter hating hug* :-)
Actually, I guess I lean toward liking Barry Potter :-p

It's simple to decide who is good and bad. When someone shoots sparks or beams or spells, bad people shoot red ones, and good people shoot blue/green ones :-)

*big goofy hug*
I lost track while I was getting popcorn, who won?
moonshineshadow: Too bad guys, show is over :P
Awwww :-(
*throws away popcorn* ... Such a waste. Pfft.
*big silly hug* :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I lost track while I was getting popcorn, who won?
The popcorn company :-p
Post edited December 09, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: *extra big don't look so sad hug*

Too bad guys, show is over :P
I know, they took so long they missed the whole show. I knew those bikinis would not stay on with all that fighting. If only the guys were not off looking for popcorn. :-)

*big silly hug*

AgentBirdnest: Actually, I guess I lean toward liking Barry Potter :-p

It's simple to decide who is good and bad. When someone shoots sparks or beams or spells, bad people shoot red ones, and good people shoot blue/green ones :-)

*big goofy hug*
So I guess it will be just me in the hating Barry Potter club. *gets to work making my special badge*

Is that 4-star military logic? :-)

*big silly hug*

EndreWhiteMane: I lost track while I was getting popcorn, who won?
It was a tie. Once the nurse themed bikinis came off we tried to carry on but in the end with no one here we just called it a draw. :-)